You know, when you send our soldiers to Vietnam
却不给他们装备能打胜仗的武器
without the weapon they needed to win the war,
那是你们低估了敌人
you underestimated your enemy.
如果你们也低估这个敌人
You do that with this enemy,
后果将不再是地球另一端的边境冲突
it won’t be some border skirmish halfway around the world.
我们的街道 城市和家园都将成为战场
This time the war will be for our streets, our cities, our homes.
等你们意识到我的计划的必要性时
And by the time you see the need for my program,
一切都将来不及了
it will be too late.
而你们这辈子 会输掉两场战争
And you will have lost two wars in one life time.
对不起 特拉斯克博士
We’re sorry, Dr. Trask.
你的哨兵计划
But your Sentinel Program,
是不会被采纳的
it ain’t gonna fly.
西 贡
您有事吗 上校
Can I help you, Colonel?
我来给我的孩子们好好道个别
Just here to give my boys a proper send off.
抱歉长官 但我们有命令
I’m sorry, sir. But we have orders.
这是隔离区
This is a quarantined area.
让开 士兵 这是命令
Stand aside, soldier. That’s an order.
立正
Attention.
稍息
At ease.
这些都是什么
What is all this?
实验报告 验血报告
Lab reports, blood tests.
全部准备打包送回去
It’s all getting packed up and shipped back.
送到哪里去
Where is it going?
他们也会去的地方
Same place as they are.
特拉斯克企业
Trask Industries.
特拉斯克企业 绝密
亚历山大·萨默斯 1973年1月21日
走吧 先生们
Let’s go, gentlemen.
带你们离开这个鬼地方
Taking you out of this shit show.
回家吗
Shipping home?
暂时不回
Not just yet.
那些是干什么的
What are you doing with those?
它会令我们的旅途更平稳
It’s gonna make the ride a little smoother.
我们要把你们转移到一个私人机构
We are transferring you to a private facility,
在那里我们可以…再做几项测试
where we can…run a few more tests.
你们不是军队的人
Your men are not military.
私人机构 我们授权遣送这些人
Private outfit. We’re authorized to remand these men.
这些人要回家
These troops are going home.
这个嘛 上校…
Well, Colonel…
我想这事不在你的管辖范围内
I don’t believe you have jurisdiction in this matter.
我想我管得着 孩子
I’m afraid I do, son.
对不起 你是谁
I’m sorry. Who are you?
问题是 少校
The question is, Major.
小威廉·史崔克
你是谁
Who are you?
瑞雯
Raven.
那不是我的名字
That’s not my name.
-我搞得定 -我知道
– I had that. – I know.
我们出去吧 快点 我们走
Let’s move out. Come on, let’s go.
埃里克呢
Where’s Erik?
我现在单干了
I’m on my own now.
走吧 动起来
Let’s go. Move it.
先别起飞
Hold that plane!
我可不想让这些孩子留在这个倒霉的国家
I don’t wanna leave these boys in this godforsaken country.
你不跟我们一起走了 是吗
You’re not coming with us, are you?
我的仗还没打完 敌人还在四处横行
My war is not over. The enemy is still out there.
他们去哪儿了
Where did they go?
那四个二等兵 他们去哪儿了
The four privates. Where did they go?
他们朝停机坪去了
They were heading towards the tarmac.
私宅
闲人免入
泽维尔天才少年学校
您有事吗
Can I help you?
这学校怎么了
Yeah, what happened to the School?
关闭很多年了
School has been shut for years.
您是家长吗
Are you a parent?
希望不是
Sure as I hope not.
-你哪位 -我是汉克
– Who are you? – I’m Hank.
汉克·麦考伊 现在照料这房♥子
Hank Maccoy, look after the house now.
你就是野兽
You are Beast?
瞧瞧你 看来是大器晚成啊
Look at you, guess you are a late bloomer.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
请回吧
I’m gonna have to ask you to leave.
-教授呢 -这里没有教授
– Where is the professor? – There is no professor here.
人瘦力气倒挺大
You’re pretty strong for a scrawny kid.
你确定现在体内没有个小野兽吗
Come on, you sure there is no a little Beast in here?
-好了吧 野兽 -他不在这儿
– Come on, Beast. – He is not here.
-让开 野兽 -不
– Come on, Beasty. – No!
我说了学校已经关闭 请你离开
I said, the school is closed. You need to leave.
我必须得见教授
Not until I see the professor.
这儿没有教授 听不懂吗
There is no professor here. I told you that.
孩子 我俩以后会成为好兄弟
Look, kid. You and I are gonna be good friends.
只是你现在还不知道
You just don’t know it yet.
教授
Professor!
教授
Professor!
汉克 发生什么事了
Hank, what’s going on here?
-教授 -请别这么称呼我
-Professor. -Please do not call me that.
你认识这人吗
What, you know this guy?
有点眼熟
Yeah, he looks slightly familiar
快从吊灯上下来 汉克
Get off the bloody chandelier, Hank.
你能走路
You can walk.
真有洞察力
You’re a perceptive one.
但埃里克说…
I thought Erik…
这么有洞察力
which makes it slightly pathetic
居然没看见大门口的告示
that you managed to miss our sign on the way in.
这里是私人宅邸 朋友
This is private property my friend,
我得让他送你离开
I’m gonna have to ask him to ask you to leave.
抱歉 恕难从命
Well, I’m afraid I can’t do that because…
有人派我来找你的
Because I was sent here for you.
不管谁派你来的 告诉他我没空
Well, tell whoever it was that sent you that I’m busy.
这可不好办
This gonna be a little tricky,
因为派我来的人 就是你自己
because the person who sent me was you.
-什么 -50年后的你
– What? – About 50 years from now.
我知道 先听我说
I know. Stay with me.
50年后 你是说未来的50年后吗
50 years from now, like in the future 50 years from now.
-未来的我把你派来的 -没错
– I sent you from the future. – Yeah.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Piss off.
如果你的超能力还在 就会明白这是实话
If you had your powers, you’d know I was telling the truth.
你怎么知道我失去了我的…
How do you know I don’t have my…
你究竟是谁
Who are you?
已经告诉你了
I told you.
中情局的人吗
You are CIA?
不是
No.
你在监视我
You were watching me.
我了解你 查尔斯
I know you, Charles.
你我是相识多年的好友
We’ve been friends for years.
我知道你9岁时发现了自己有超能力
I know your powers came when you were 9.
一开始你以为自己疯了
I know you thought, you were going crazy
脑子里声音响个不停
when it started, all the voices in your head.
直到12岁那年
and it wasn’t until you were 12 that
你才明白 那些原来是别人脑子里的想法
you realized all the voices were in everyone else’s head.
还要我继续说吗
Do you want me to go on?
这些我从没和人提过
I never told anyone that.
暂时没有 但你以后会说的
Not yet no, but, you will.
好吧 你引起我的兴趣了 找我什么事
Alright you’ve picked my interest, what do you want?
我们得阻止瑞雯
We have to stop Raven.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
看来我该醒醒了
Think I’d like to wake up now.
她跟这事有什么关系
What does she have to do with this?
你说他们得到了瑞雯的能力 然后呢
So, you’re saying that they took Raven’s power and what?
将它制成了武器吗
They weaponized it?
没错
Yep.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章疾速追杀
下一篇文章断背山
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!