我的机器从不出错
My machines don’t make mistakes.
你是什么
What are you?
我保证
I assure you
我…
I…
不 别开枪
No, don’t shoot him.
我保证
I assure you.
我不知道你在说什么
I do not know what you’re talking about.
瑞雯
Raven!
瑞雯
Raven.
瑞雯
Raven.
瑞雯
Raven!
查尔斯
Charles.
我们来找你了 我和埃里克
We’ve come for you. Erik and I.
一起
Together.
我没想到还能再见到你
I never thought I could see you again.
我曾经许下承诺要保护你
I made you a promise long time ago that I would protect you.
我没做到 我知道…
I didn’t. And I know…
金刚狼
Wolverine!
我会保护你的
I’m going to keep you safe.
我不会让他们把你带走的
I’m going to keep you out of their hands.
埃里克
Erik.
埃里克
Erik.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
扭转我们的未来
Securing our future.
别怪我 魔形女
Forgive me, Mystique.
只要你活着我们就不会安全
As long as you’re out there we’ll never be safe.
埃里克
Erik.
控制他 查尔斯 让他停下
Use your power, Charles. Stop him.
他做不到了
He can’t.
他在挣脱 他的意识在波动
He is slipping. He is slipping back.
他快挣脱我了
I’m losing him.
史崔克
Stryker!
总有一天我们会完成这一切 金刚狼
So we will finish what we started Wolverine, oneday.
凯蒂
Kitty!
控制住他
Restrain him.
埃里克
Erik!
我在哪儿
Where am I?
我怎么会在这儿
How the hell did I get here?
什么 你来找的我们
What? You came to us.
-你是谁 -查尔斯
– Who are you? – Charles.
查尔斯·泽维尔
Charles Xavier.
-我不认识你 -啊
– I do not know you. – Ahh?
那是啥
What the hell is that?
我来处理这个
Wow, I can deal with this.
快走 去找埃里克
Just go. Stop Erik.
埃里克
Erik.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
埃里克
Erik.
你是罗根 他是汉克·麦考伊
You are Logan. That’s Hank McCoy.
我是查尔斯·泽维尔
I’m Charles Xavier.
我们这几天一直在一起
You spent the last couple of days with us.
你嗑药了吗
You’re on Acid?
是不是嗑了什么猛药
Somebody gave you really bad acid.
是吗
Yeah?
再坚持一下 我们会撑过去的
Just hold on tight, we’ll get through this together.
天哪 凯蒂
Oh, God! Kitty.
她伤得很重
She is wounded pretty bad.
我控制住他了
I got him.
教授
Professor.
你刚才怎么了
What happened to you?
我看见了一个未来将会折磨我的人
I just saw someone who’s going to bring me a lot of pain someday.
瑞雯呢
Where is Raven?
跑了
Gone.
-什么 -我们得走了
– What? – We have to get out of here.
昨天 一些不明攻击者的出现
Yesterday the Paris Peace Summit
扰乱了巴黎和平峰会
was rocked by the appearance of unidentified assailants.
人们此前从未见过这样的人
The likes of which the world has never seen.
巨大的恐慌席卷了全国 人们都在问
Mass hysteria has gripped the nation as people ask,
他们从哪儿来 他们还会回来吗
“Where did they come from? Will they’d be back?”,
还有最重要的一点
and most importantly,
他们是敌是友
“Are they friend or foe?”.
以上是本节目通讯记者汤米·艾略特
That was “One” correspondent Tommy Elliot
从昨日巴黎和平峰会现场发回的报道
earlier reporting from the Paris Peace Summit yesterday.
谁能告诉我这是怎么回事
What the hell are we dealing with here?
把录音关了
Off the record.
两天前
Two days ago,
这个人 埃里克·兰谢尔
this man Erik Lehnsherr
从五角大楼最高警戒牢房♥逃出来了
escaped from a maximum security prison inside the Pentagon.
这个女人 曾经是他的同伙
We believe that this woman is a former associate of Lehnsherr’s.
62年导弹危机的时候 他们都在古巴
They were together in Cuba the day of the crisis in 1962.
他还和肯尼迪被刺一案有关
He was also implicated in Kennedy’s assassination.
那东西又是什么
What about that thing?
目前还不了解 先生
We do not know what that thing is, Sir.
事实上我们对他们全都不了解
Actually we really don’t know what any of them are.

Yes.
不 我们了解
Yes, We do.
他们是变种人
They are mutants.
这个人能够操控金属
He has the power to control metal.
据我所知你们所有的武器都是金属的
Last I checked that’s what most of your weapons were made of.
而她能够变成任何人
And she can transform into anyone.
一名将军
A general.
一名特工
A secret service man.
甚至是您 总统阁下
Even you, Mr. President.
她甚至能走进这间办公室下令发射核武器
She can walk into this office, and order a nuclear strike,
只要她愿意
if she was in the mood.
而这还只是他们中的两个
And that’s only two of them.
我们有什么对策或者防御措施吗
Well, do we have any countermeasures, any defense?
我等的就是这个问题
I was waiting for you to ask me that question.
这个项目还处在实验阶段
That’s an experimental program, Sir.
是私下进行的
Strictly, off the books.
你是说世界上有这些变种人
You’re telling me these mutants are out in the world,
而我们最佳的防御方式是这些大机器人吗
and our best defense are these giant metal robots?
有很多变种人看起来跟我们一样
Many of the mutants looks like us.
我的哨兵能分辨出他们
My sentinels can tell the difference.
我现在有八台原型机随时可用
I have 8 prototypes ready to go,
他们都是用太空材料制成的
they’re built out of a space age polymer,
完全不含金属
not an ounce of metal on them.
我要做一次展示
I wanna make a demonstration,
我要让世界知道我们能保护他们
I want the world to know that we can protect them.
你要怎么启动他们
What do you need to get these things operational?
我已经向国会申请了拨款
I already gave that number to congress
很不幸 被否决了
unfortunately they elected to shut me down.
想要启动可能代价会稍微大一点
It’s going to cost a bit more to turn them on.
随你所需
Whatever you need.
另外 如果成功抓住了他们
Oh, and one more thing, if we do manage to capture them,
我希望能用她来做研究
I would like her for research purposes of course.
我不在乎你想整谁
I don’t care who you screw,
只要不是我就行
as long as it’s not me.
太可怕了
Terrible thing.
怎么了
What is it?
天生那副模样
Being born like that.
是吗
Is it?
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
每天对着镜子看到那样一张脸
Looking in the mirror and seeing that staring back at you?
我能想象
Yes, I can.
你觉得她是从哪里来的
Where do you think she comes from?
她有家吗
You think she has a family?
是的 她有
Yes, she does.
敢动一颗螺丝钉我就把它插♥进♥你喉咙
If I see so much as a screw move I’ll jam this into your throat.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章疾速追杀
下一篇文章断背山
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!