加拿大西北地区 1845年
你总是生病
You’re always sick.
你像我这么大的时候也经常生病
You were sick when you were my age.
晚上好 先生
Evening, sir.
晚上好 维克多
Evening, Victor.
我没注意到你还在
I didn’t realize that you’re still here.
我只是想陪陪詹姆斯 先生
I’m just keeping James company, sir.
如果可以的话
If that’s all right…
你很好心
Very kind of you.
-好些了吗 儿子 -还是很冷 爸爸
– Are you better, son? – Still cold, father.
低烧而已 到明天早上你就好了
It’s just a mild fever, you’ll be all right in the morning.
你每次都这么说
You always say that.
-你每次不也都挺过来了吗 -是啊
– And you always pull through, don’t you? – Yeah
好了 把你的药吃了
Now… take your medicine.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
你父亲又喝醉了
Your father’s drunk again.
你最好去扶他回家 维克多
You should help him home, Victor.
他叫的又不是我的名字 先生
It’s not my name he’s calling, sir.
-父亲 -待在这里别动 詹姆斯
– Father! – Stay where you are, James!
-放开我 -爸爸
– Get off me! – Father!
你从未爱过他
You never loved him!
我叫你别再回来了
I told you never to come back here!
詹姆斯
James?
不要
No…
詹姆斯
James…
有些事你不明白
There are things you don’t understand.
-别告诉他 -我需要让他知道
– Don’t… – I need him to know!
求你不要
Please no!
别再撒谎了
No… more… lies!
詹姆斯
James…
詹姆斯
James!
他 他不是你的父亲
He… he wasn’t your father…
儿子
…son.
你是什么怪物
What are you?
-我不是故意的 -你就是
– I didn’t mean it! I didn’t– – Yes, you did!
他活该 你恰好成全了他
He deserved it! And you gave it to him.
我们是兄弟 吉米 你知道吗
We’re brothers, Jimmy. You realize that?
兄弟就要相互保护
Brothers protect each other.
你必须强大起来
You have to be hard now.
强到没人能欺负我们
Hard enough they can’t ever touch us.
我想回家
I want to go home.
不能回去
We can’t.
无论如何 我们都要团结在一起
We stick together no matter what.
干掉任何敢阻挡我们的人
And take care of anyone who gets in our way.
你能做到吗 弟弟
Can you do that, little brother?
-他们要追来了 你能跑吗 -可以
– They’re coming. Can you run? – Okay.
一直跑 别回头
Keep on running. Don’t look back.
背靠背作战
Back to back
够了
That’s enough!
够了
Enough!
不要啊
No!
住手 士兵
Stand down, soldier!
住手 住手
Stand down! Stand down!
维克多
Victor!
不要
No!!
举枪
Ready!
瞄准
Aim!
结束后把我叫醒
Wake me when it’s over.
射击
Fire!
X战警前传金刚狼
我是威廉·史崔克少校
My name is Major William Stryker.
你们被控杀害己方长官
You’ve been charged of killing your senior officer.
是这样吗
Is that correct?
显然我们不习惯被当权者管制
Apparently we have some issues with authority.
别说了
Just keep a lid on it.
长官
Sir.
典狱长告诉我你们的死刑
The warden tells me that your sentence was carried out…
在10点钟就在枪击场被执行了
by a firing squad at 10.00 hours.
-进行得如何 -如同挠痒痒
– How’d that go? – It tickled.
你们不想再逃亡了吧
You boys tired of running?
不想再掩饰你们的本性了吧
Tired of denying your… true nature?
-你在乎个什么劲儿 -我很在乎
– What do you care? – Oh, I care…
我在乎是因为我知道你们多么特别
I care cause I know how special you are…
多么有价值
How valuable.
听着
Look.
你们要么就待在这 被当作怪物关起来
You can stay here, locked up like freaks of nature…
要么跟着我
Or you can join me.
我在组建一支特别的队伍
I’m putting together a special team…
拥有很多特权
with special privileges.
告诉我
Now tell me…
你们想要如何真正效忠祖国
how would you like to really serve your country?
在这个世界上 我爱这把剑胜过一切
I love this weapon more than anything in the whole wide world.
-想知道为什么吗 -不想
– You wanna know why? – No.
它很有纪念意义
It’s memorable.
虽然带到飞机上有点笨重 是个麻烦
Sure, it’s a little bulky, to have to get ’em on a plane.
但要是你在前女友的婚礼上 挥几下这把剑
You whip out a couple of swords at your ex-girlfriend’s wedding…
没有人会忘记那场景的
They will never, ever forget it.
很有趣 韦德
That’s funny, Wade.
我觉得你误把我当成在乎这事的人了
I think you confuse me with someone who gives a shit.
没错 它….
Right, it is…
它也许不像枪 或者尖骨爪
It’s probably not as intimidating as having a gun or…
或是女人的指甲 那么有威慑性
bone claws or the fingernails of a bag lady…
要剪指甲吗
Manicure?
维克多 淡定
Victor… easy.
我发现 弗雷德新添了一个纹身
Fred got a new tattoo. I’m concerned.
天呐 弗雷德 你昨天晚上才认识那女孩的
Oh geez, Fred, you just met her last night.
-我爱她 -一个晚上你就爱上她了
– I love her. – You love her after one night?
她是个体操运动员
She’s a gymnast.
布拉德利 降落
Bradley, take her down.
你想吐吗
Are you gonna puke?
如果人类注定会飞 那生下来就该有翅膀才对
If we were meant to fly, we’d have grown wings.
别担心 小姑娘 因车祸死的人比空难多得多
Oh, don’t worry,Nancy. More people die driving than flying.
被刺死的呢
How about from impaling?
友好一点 或者按你能做到的程度友好点
Be nice. Or your approximation of nice.
你要不要个桶
Would you like a bucket?
先生们 5分钟后在拉各斯降落
Gentlemen, wheels down in Lagos in five.
尼日利亚 拉各斯
我们来这里做什么
Why are we here?
时间刚刚好 零号♥特工 上
All in good time. Zero…
有入侵者 防线被突破了
Intruder! Perimeter breach!
拿起武器
Man the weapon!
入侵者 住手
Intruder, stop!
把手放在头后
Put your hands behind your head!
过瘾了吗
Having fun yet?
-弗雷德 -攻击坦克吗
– Fred… – The tank?
-坦克 -好的 我来对付
– The tank. – Yeah, I got that.
这下好了
Great!
和五个靠高蛋白饮食过活的家伙困在一个电梯里
Stuck in an elevator with five guys on a high protein diet.
韦德 梦想成真了
Oh Wade! Dreams really do come true.
闭嘴 下一个你上
Would you just shut it! You’re up next.
谢谢长官 你今天看着很帅
Thank you, sir. You look very nice today.
都是因为这绿色
It’s the green.
让你的眼中充满了严肃
Brings out the seriousness in your eyes.
天啊 你就没有闭嘴的时候吗
Oh my god, do you ever shut up, pal?
是的 除非我睡着了
No, not when I’m awake.
布拉德利 请带我们去顶层
Bradley? Top floor, please.
都瞄准电梯 电梯
Cover the elevator! The elevator!
该开工了
Time to go to work.
好了
Okay!
人都死了
People are dead!
韦德 如果没有你那张嘴

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章火箭人
下一篇文章单身男子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!