这要花多久
How long is this gonna take?
完全取决于你
That’s really up to you.
那好吧
All right, then.
流程我很清楚
I know how this bit goes.
我叫艾尔顿·赫丘利斯·约翰
My name is Elton Hercules John.
我是个酒鬼
And I’m an alcoholic.
还对可♥卡♥因♥成瘾
And a cocaine addict.
还有性瘾
And a sex addict.
还有贪食症
And a bulimic.
大部分时间是个滥用大♥麻♥和处方药
Mostly shopaholic who has problems with weed,
控制不住愤怒情绪的
prescription drugs,
购物狂
and anger management.
你今天为什么来这里
Why are you here now?
我的毒贩出城了
Well, my dealer was out of town,
我想用这个做替代品也不错
I thought this seemed like a good alternative.
我来这里是因为我想好起来
I’m here because I want to get better.
你小时候是什么样的孩子 艾尔顿
What were you like as a child, Elton?
小时候
As a child?
♪ 五岁的时候 ♪
♪ I was justified ♪
The Bitch is Back 贱客归来
♪ 一切理所当然 ♪
♪ When I was five ♪
♪ 惹是生非 肆无忌惮 ♪
♪ Raising Cain, I spit in your eye ♪
♪ 时迁世移 穷♥人♥发胖 ♪
♪ Times are changing, now the poor get fat ♪
♪ 但当贱客回归 你也会染上狂热 ♪
♪ But the fever’s gonna catch you when the bitch gets back ♪
♪ 周五吃肉 问题没有 ♪
♪ Eat meat on Friday, that’s alright ♪
旧时天主教等宗教周五禁食肉类
英国甚至曾立法规定周三 周五和周六只能吃鱼
♪ 周六夜牛排 我尽兴开怀 ♪
♪ I even like steak on a Saturday night ♪
♪ 你的聚会让我来排山倒海 ♪
♪ I can bitch the best at your social do’s ♪
♪ 夜里几罐胶水我吸到嗨 ♪
♪ I get high in the evening sniffing pots of glue ♪
♪ 在下♥贱♥客 在下♥贱♥客 ♪
♪ I’m a bitch, I’m a bitch ♪
♪ 贱客已归来 ♪
♪ Oh, the bitch is back ♪
♪ 说实话众人皆醉只有我独醒来 ♪
♪ Stone cold sober as a matter of fact ♪
♪ 我兴风作浪 因为我比你更棒 ♪
♪ I can bitch, I can bitch ’cause I’m better than you ♪
♪ 我迎风独舞 ♪
♪ It’s the way that I move ♪
♪ 我一帜独树 ♪
♪ The things that I do, oh ♪
♪ 贱客 贱客 ♪
♪ Bitch, bitch ♪
♪ 贱客已归来 ♪
♪ The bitch is back ♪
♪ 贱客 贱客 ♪
♪ Bitch, bitch ♪
♪ 贱客已归来 ♪
♪ The bitch is back ♪
♪ 贱客 贱客 ♪
♪ Bitch, bitch ♪
♪ 贱客已归来 ♪
♪ The bitch is back ♪
♪ 贱客 贱客 ♪
♪ Bitch, bitch ♪
♪ 贱客已归来 ♪
♪ The bitch is back ♪
雷吉
Reggie!
你回家晚了
You’re late!
我不得不把你的晚饭倒了 给我进来
I’ve had to throw your dinner in the bin! Get inside.
他回来了吗
Is he back?
把我当什么 空气吗
What am I, thin air?
最好别抱太大希望
Wouldn’t get your hopes up.
他既不可靠 又很自私
He’s very unreliable and very selfish.
但如果我乖乖上♥床♥ 你会让他上来吗
But will you send him up if I’m already in bed?
雷吉 闪开点
Reggie, move.
我想在出门前打扫完
I wanna get this done before I go out.
好了 完事了
All right, I’m done.
出门前把它收好
Put it away before you go out.
妈 我得走了
Mum, I’ve got to go.
我的车钥匙在哪
Where’s my car keys?
怎么了
What?
我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
老天啊 希拉
Bloody hell, Sheila.
也许我们应该送他去上钢琴课
Maybe we should get him some lessons.
乐意之至
Love to!
省得他老围着我转
Get him out from under my feet.
继续 再弹一遍
Go on, play it again.
我想弹给爸爸听
I wanna play it for Dad.
你还认得回家的路啊
Managed to drag yourself home, then.
你好 斯坦利
Hello, Stanley.
-你好吗 艾薇 -别假惺惺了
– How are you, Ivy? – Like you care.
快点 风都灌进来了
Come on. Lettin’ in the draft.
你这次回来能待多久
How long you’re back?
我有几周的假
I’ve got a couple of weeks leave.
雷吉刚上♥床♥不久
Reggie’s not long gone to bed.
去吧
Go on.
过去打个招呼
Pop up, say hello.
我明天再见他吧
I’ll see him tomorrow.
晚饭还有吗
Any dinner left?
还是说你都喂给那孩子了
Or have you fed it all to that boy?
我爸对家人和音乐
My dad was passionate about
充满热情
family and music.
他会滔滔不绝地谈论爵士乐
He’ll talk for hours about jazz.
他总是拥抱我
He’s always hugging me.
我非常幸运
I was very lucky.
我的童年其实非常幸福
I was actually a very happy child.
爸爸 你真的会弹钢琴吗
Dad, is it true you play piano?
我在存钱上课
I’m saving to get lessons.
如果你想进来坐 那就别吵
If you want to sit in here, you’ll have to be quiet.
好好听我的音乐
Listen to my music.
贝西伯爵
我喜欢这张 爸爸
I like this one, Dad.
永远不要未经允许就擅自碰我的藏品
Never, ever touch my collection without asking.
你什么时候才会抱我
When are you going to hug me?
别这么软弱
Don’t be soft.
你还不睡觉在干什么
What you still doing up?
学习
Learning.
把灯关了 睡觉
Turn off the light, go to sleep.
天哪 弹得真有活力
Crumbs! That was energetic.
再弹一首
Play another one!
《月光奏鸣曲》 雷吉
The Moonlight Sonata, Reggie.
妈妈
Mum,
我的钢琴老师认为我已经足够优秀
my piano teacher thinks I’m good enough for a scholarship
可以申请皇家音乐学院的奖学金
at the Royal Academy of Music.
皇家音乐学院
The Royal Academy of Music?
听起来倒挺不错
It has a nice ring to it.
“皇家”
“Royal”.
给我剪刀
Scissors.
你觉得怎么样
What d’you think?
红色那条挺好看的
The red one’s good.
只在周六上课
It’s only on Saturdays.
周末事情多着呢 我抽不开身
Things to do on weekends. Can’t just drop everything.
我带你去
I’ll take you.
你们准备去哪
Where are you off to?
不知道
Dunno.
还没决定
Haven’t decided yet.
但无论去哪 我们都不准备带上你
But whatever it is, you’re not invited.
雷吉的钢琴老师认为
Reggie’s piano teacher thinks
他已经优秀到可以申请奖学金了
he’s good enough for a scholarship.
是吗
Really?
你觉得他有那种天赋
You think he’s got that kind of talent?
他当然有
‘Course he has.
只要你对我
But you’d know that
和这个家哪怕上点心 就会知道
if you took the slightest bit of interest in me
他有天赋
or this family.
别看那玩意了 你又不是女孩子
Stop looking at that. You’re not a girl.
皇家音乐学院
我们能回家吗
Can we go home?
回什么家 不许回家
Home? No going home.
你从小到大都这样
This is your life.
一直克服不了那种傻乎乎的害羞
Never get over that silly shyness.
但妈妈说我永远不会…
But Mum says I’m never…
大家一开始都感到害怕
Now everybody’s frightened at the beginning.
你要假装自信
You play at being confident.
生活给你的机会不多 雷吉 机不可失

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!