I ju–I don’t…
你刚说一个月一百刀
Hundred a month you say?

Yep.
伙食怎么说
How’s the food?
要是能找到厨子 就吃的跟
If we can get Cookie hired it’s the same food
现在一样
you been eatin’.
好的 我跟你们一起去
I’ll ride the trail with you.
你收拾下行李 装上第二辆马车
Grab yourgear. Toss it in that second wagon.
我的全部家当都在马鞍上了
Well, everything I own is strapped to this saddle.
你不是在跟斯文森一起干活吗
I thought you was working with Swenson?
我们3月份要去赶牛
We’re riding a herd up in March.
那些河怎么样
How are them rivers?
相当凶残
Rank.
你不是去阿比林了吗
How’s Abilene?
钱包难逃一劫
Well, made it out with my wallet
反正也跟我的造型不搭
which is better’d I can say for of my outfit.
你要跟我们一起上路吗
You hiring on with us?
对 反正也没别的事可做
Yeah. Got nothing better to do.
她是谁啊 小妞挺正点
What’s her deal? She’s pretty sporty.
她跟埃尼斯是一对儿 可惜埃尼斯死在了盗匪枪下
She was paired up with Ennis till a Comanchero shot him.
她朝那个傻♥逼♥胸口开了三枪
She plugged that son of a bitch three times in the chest.
埃尼斯死了
Ennis got killed?
是啊 她可没心情理你
Yeah, she won’t be in the mood for you.
我最会让女孩子理我了
They’re all in the mood for me.
嗨 我叫科尔顿 你叫什么
Hi. My name’s Colton. What’s yours?
我该怎么称呼你
What do I call ya?
不用称呼
You don’t.
埃尼斯是我朋友
Ennis was a friend of mine.
他是个好人
He was a good hand.
他走了 我很难过
I’m sorry he’s gone.
我也是
Me too.
如果有什么能帮上忙的
If…if I can do anything…
随叫随到
let me know.
你帮不上忙
There’s nothing to do.
再见女士
Ma’am.
他们不光是一对儿吧
They was more than paired up.
她悲恸得像个寡妇
She’s in mourning like a damn widow.
她就是寡妇
She is a widow.
孩子
Girl…
你带着伤心的目光看世界 总能看到伤心
You go looking for trouble, you gonna find it every time.
我什么都不想看 但它还是找上了我
I wasn’t looking for nuthin’ and it still found me.
咱们去看看那条河吧
We should have a look at the river.
把约翰带到你妈那儿去
Take John to your mom.
她还没回来
She ain’t back yet.
多恩商店
帮我牵一下
Hold him for me?
真是蹊跷
Don’t make any sense.
稍等我一下
Give me a minute.
二 三
Two, three…
-看看你啊 -我的天啊
Look at you!
上帝啊
Oh my God.
我可是闻所未闻
I’ve never seen that before.
前所未见
Never seen it before!
Hey.
我要去研究下那条河
I gotta go study the river.
研究下那条河
Margaret Study the river.
你呆在这里 不用我♥操♥心吧
Can I trust you to stay here?
不用 这么多 喝完前都不用你操心
Yep. This long. As long as this is.
-研究那条河 -天啊
Awmo study the river… Oh no…
我好像有麻烦了 但我不在乎
I think I’m in trouble but I don’t care.
Whoa!
该死
Damn.
他们肯定过不去的
They won’t ever make it.
我们先把牛赶过去
We’ll run the cattle across first,
然后把马车一辆一辆运过去
take the wagons over one-by-one.
我是说我们
And I mean us.
这就要花上一整天
It’ll take all day,
但如果让移♥民♥们做这些 至少会损失一半的人
but we’ll lose half of them if we let them emigrants do it.
那移♥民♥们怎么过去啊
How we getting them emigrants across?
需要再花一整天时间
That’ll take all day, too.
-至少不会淹死人 -那就是两天 我们没那么多时间
– At least nobody drowns. – That’s two days we don’t have.
我们现在早该到堪萨斯了
We should be in Kansas by now.
总有一天 他们得学会自己过河
At some point they gotta learn to do things for themselves.
他们自己过河 唯一能学会的
The only thing they’re gonna learn crossing that
就是怎么死
is how to die.
队长 我觉得这条河可不是
Don’t think this is the place to try
让他们学习的地方
and teach ’em something, Captain.
过了这河 接下来还有落基山 更难
It’s this to the Rockies, and then it’s worse.
如果他们连他妈的河都过不了
If they can’t cross a fucking river,
那要怎么翻山越岭
how are they gonna cross the mountains
或是我们先要穿过的那片沙漠
or the goddam desert we go through first?
别生气
Don’t get mad.
我们不用照那农夫说的做
We ain’t gotta do what the farmer say.
如果你想让他们趟河过去
If you wanna swim ’em across the river,
那我们就送他们趟河过去
then we’ll swim ’em across the river.
我生气是因为他说得对
I’m mad ’cause he’s right.
我们要去的地方最好是个世外桃源
Wherever we’re going it better be paradise…
否则失去一个女儿的代价太不值得
‘Cause it’s costing us a daughter…
要我说 这个交易太不划算
If you ask me, it’s a shitty trade.
我们没做什么交易
We ain’t trading nuthin’.
她杀了个人
She killed a man.
而且还打算再杀一个
And she was about to kill another.
我看着她的眼睛
I look in her eyes
她回望我的眼神让我感到陌生
and the person staring back at me, I don’t recognize.
这事我永远不会原谅你
I will never forgive you for this!
还用你说
You don’t forgive me?
我都没法原谅我自己
I don’t forgive me.
你没看到他当时看我的眼神
You didn’t see the way he was looking at me.
就算你看到也没用
Wouldn’t matter if you did.
男人不懂那种眼神给人的感受
Men don’t know how to read that look.
只知道盯着别人看
Only know how to give it.
我要告诉你一个故事 你听好了
I’m gonna tell you a story and you’re gonna listen.
我想我是有资格讲的
I think I’ve earned that right.
希望如此
Hope I have.
我听着
I’ll listen.
我杀的第一个人
First man I killed…hm…
还只是个孩子
He was just a boy.
比你小
Younger than you.
军队需要旗手的原因
The reason companies have flag bearers
是让士兵跟队伍坚守在一起
is so soldiers know to stay with their group.
将军站在高处
And generals on the hill
才能运筹帷幄
can track the progress of the battle.
战场上尘土飞扬
So much dust and smoke in battle.
战斗时眼前模糊不清
You’re fighting in a fog.
就很难辨认出敌人
It’s hard to make out the enemy.
分不清敌我
Can’t tell your men from theirs.
但不论何时抬头都能看见旗帜
But you can always look up and see the flags.
所以我们会先杀了旗手
So, we shoot flag bearers first.
我也这么做了
And I did.
那男孩的脸深深印在我的脑海
That boy’s face was burned into my brain.
整个世界似乎静止了
The whole world seemed to stop
那个男孩 正看着我
as this boy, he’s looking right at me.
战斗结束时
By the end of the battle, I…
我杀了很多人
I’d killed so many men.
甚至记不清那个男孩的长相
I couldn’t remember what that boy looked like.
现在还是想不起
Still can’t.
你开枪的那个人已经死了
That man you shot was already dead.
不管是被吊死还是失血而死
Whether we hanged him or he bled out,
他都已经在这世上消失了
his time on this earth was done.
你没有杀他
You did not kill him.
明白吗
Understand?
你能对自己做的最不堪的事
The meanest thing you can do to yourself

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!