[Money for Nothing by Dire Straits]
# MTV… #
来吧 牛牛
Come on, cows. Hya, hya!
过来 来吧 快
Come on, move, move, move!
跑得真欢啊 比子弹还快
Got one speed, that one. Bullet fast.
那头牛在围猎时 就跑得挺快
Damn cow been a dart since we rounded her up.
我不是说那头牛
Ain’t talking about the cow.
她要是再学会套索 我们可就失业了
If she ever learns to rope, we might be out of a job.
你可千万别教她
Whatever you do, don’t teach her.
想知道一块地是否未被发现 最好的办法
The best way to know if land is truly undiscovered
就是用语言去描述
is to seek words to describe it.
如果你语塞词穷 说明这是块处♥女♥地
When you can’t, you know it’s virgin land.
没被任何脏手碰过
Untouched by our dirty hands.
你看到它 便目瞪口呆
To see it is to be silenced by it.
被它的一望无垠所震撼
Made speechless by its endless uniformity…
你以为自己走了出来 却又看到同一片地貌
To crest a rise is to see another that is identical.
想在这个地方行进 就要像水手一样
One must read the sun and stars like a sailor
能读懂太阳和星星
to navigate this place.
一个多星期以来 我们只看得到草地
We’ve seen nothing but grass for over a week:
一无所有 没有鸟 蛇
no game, no birds, no snakes,
甚至是蜥蜴的踪影
not even a lizard,
也找不到人迹踏足的证明
and no evidence the human race still exists.
可平原上却散落着尸骨
But the plains are littered with bones.
人类的脏手在城市中不易察觉
The dirty hand of man can go unnoticed in the city.
因为城市是这些脏手建造的
Because his dirty hand made the city.
但在这里
But in this place,
土地纯洁得一尘不染
where innocence is a mineral in the soil,
人类的触碰 对这里来说就是灾难
the filth of our touch is an apocalypse.
我看见他们了
I see ’em.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
把牛群控制好 别担心他们
Keep holding the herd. Don’t worry about them.
他们正在交税
They’re just payin’ the tax.
什么税
What tax?
牲口经过科曼奇的土地 就得交税
You gotta pay a tax when you graze cattle in Comanche land.
虽然不是必须
Well, you don’t “gotta”,
但如果不想卷入枪战
but if you want to stay out of a gunfight,
这是上上策
it’s a pretty good idea…
科曼奇人竟能收税
The Comanches can charge a tax?
这是他们的土地
It’s their land.
他们可以想干什么就干什么
They can do whatever they want.
还以为这里是美国的人
The only people who think this is America
都住在华盛顿呢
still live in Washington.
这一带有水
There’s water in this draw.
把牛群赶过去
Push the herd to it.
我们在这里扎营
We’ll make camp here.
先杀头牛给厨子
Carve one out for the cook first.
好的 先生
All right. -Yes, sir.
很好
Yep.
Come on.
第一季 第7集
我那块不要太熟
For me, less fire.
我以前给你做过
Yeah, I’ve cooked for you Comanche before.
你的口味 我了解
I know how you like it.
你♥他♥妈♥干吗呢
What the fuck do you think you’re doin’?
嗯 你以为自己在干吗
Huh? What the fuck do you think you’re doing!
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
谁是这群蠢货的翻译
Who speaks English for this fucking circus?

I do.
我只说最后一次
I’m only going to tell you this once!
每个人都排好队
All right, y’all get in line,
站在桌子旁边
you stand in a line besides the table!
拿好你的盘子 叉子
You grab a plate, you grab a fork,
然后等我把食物分给你
then I give you the food!
吃完后留着餐具
When you’re done you keep the plate, you keep the fork!
去溪里洗干净 但别给我弄丢了
Go clean ’em in the creek but don’t lose ’em!
丢了就是3美元
Lose ’em you owe me three dollars
丢了你他♥娘♥的♥就用手吃饭
then you’re eating with yer fucking hands.
他♥娘♥的♥什么意思
What is this “fuck?”
你刚才说啥
Fuck did you just call me?
对 他♥娘♥的♥什么意思
Yes, what is this fuck?
他不懂那个词的意思
He don’t know what that word means.
他也不懂
Neither does he.
他正准备问他妈妈
But he’s about to ask her.
所以看在上帝的份儿上
Then Lord help you.
就别说这个词了
So, maybe just don’t use it. Hmm?
-这个很难改的 -试着改吧
It’s a hard one to shake. Well, start shaking.
开饭
Now!
“操”是什么意思 妈妈
What does “fuck” mean, mama?
意思是打屁屁 你要是再敢说
It means a spanking, and a good one,
就狠狠打你屁♥股♥
if you say it again.
他会被打屁♥股♥吗
Is he getting a spanking?
反正会挨教训的 儿子
Some form of one is probably headed his way, son.
Mm-hmm. Come on.
排好队
Line up!
他说排好队 他们怎么不排队
He says get in line and they don’t.
他们是客人 客人不用排队
They’re guests. Guests don’t wait in line.
可以吧
Isn’t that good?
给他来半块牛排吗
Half a steak for him?
行 一整块
Okay, a whole steak.
你再敢当着我儿子的面说这个词
You use that word in front of my child again…
这把叉子捅你没商量
I’m gonna stab you with this fucking fork.
-好的 女士 -半块牛排就行
– Yes, ma’am. – Half a steak is fine.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
-谢谢你 -好的 女士
– Thank you. – Yes, ma’am.
说实话 我老婆算对你手下留情了
Just so you know, that could’ve gone a lot worse.
长记性了
Lesson learned.
走着瞧吧
Yeah, we’ll see about that.
我觉得她对那些印第安人有好感
I think she fancies those damn Indians.
我不会绞尽脑汁
I wouldn’t waste too much time worrying
猜她心事的 朋友
about how that watch works, amigo.
你猜不明白的
You ain’t gonna figure it.
Ch-Ch…
我喜欢你的马
I like your horse.
闪电 他叫闪电
Lightning. That’s his name.
为什么叫闪电
Why Lightning?
因为它跑得很快
Cause that’s how fast he is.
给我看看
Show me, then.
她要去哪儿
Where is she going?
他们要赛马
They’re gonna race.
她们要干吗
They’re going to what?

Shit.
没人说句话管管她吗
I think the voice of reason has been muted.
你看她多开心啊 亲爱的
Look at her face, honey.
我看到了
I see it.
我可不想看她一会儿垂头丧气
I just don’t want to see it fall off.
她只要上了马背
The one place you ain’t got to worry about her
就没有失败这一说
is on the back of a horse.
都准备好了吗
Y’all ready?
开始
Go!
她的缰绳好像掉了
I think she dropped her reins.
没 她故意松开的
No. She let them go.
闪电
Lightning.
我早说过吧
Told ya.
我觉得你才是闪电
I think you are the lightning.
黄头发的闪电
Lightning with the yellow hair.
我以后就这么叫你
That’s what I will call you.
黄头发闪电
Lightning Yellow Hair.
我该叫你什么
What do I call you?
山姆
Sam.
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam.
为什么叫山姆
Why Sam?
因为杀我老婆的人就叫这个名字
That was the name of the man who killed my wife.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!