There you go.
如果我想看着你怎么办
What if I want to look at you?
你想看哪就看哪 他知道自己该往哪边走
You can look anywhere you want now, he knows where he’s going.
你刚说我看哪他就往哪走
You just say he goes where I look,
现在你又说我看哪都行
now you’re saying I can look anywhere.
因为他知道自己该去哪
‘Cause he knows where he’s going.
你是常有理
You make no sense.
这么旅行还不错是不是
Pretty good way to travel, huh?
我吓坏了
I’m terrified.
现在你知道怎么骑马了
Now that you got the steering figured,
是时候找到你自己的位置了
it’s time you find yer seat.
怎么找到我的位置
How do I find my seat?
Ah!
别再说德语了 我们现在是美国人了
Stop speaking German. We’re American now.
骑马还好吗
Is it okay? The horse?
下次轮到你骑
Your turn next.
不不 我不行
No, no, not me.
没问题的 你也可以做个牛仔
Yes, you. You will be a cowboy.
还是你去做牛仔吧 我来驾马车
You be the cowboy. I drive the wagon.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你得把脚离开他的两侧
You got to keep your feet off his flanks.
就好像咯吱你一样
That’s like tickling you under the arm.
别人一咯吱你 你就乱跑
You’re gonna run from the tickle.
他也一样
So will he.
他们也在学习的过程中
They’re learning.
嗯 我就看着你们学习呢
Yeah, I’m watching the lesson.
真是让人笑掉大牙
And it is skunk ugly.
这里的水很干净 是个休息的好地方
There’s good water up here. Good place to rest.
是个驯服种马的好地方
Good place to break that stallion.
水好不好跟你驯马有什么关系
What the hell’s water got to do with breaking a horse?
等到了我演示给你看
I’ll show you when we get there.
走吧
Come on.
走 驾 驾 驾
Come on. Hup, hup, hup.
黄发闪电
Lightning with the Yellow Hair.
能追上我吗
You think you can catch me?
你要做来吃吗
You’re going to cook it?
不 我要用它做凉鞋
Naw, I’m gonna make sandals out of it.
你不是想让我们吃这个吧
You expect us to eat that?
你们家乡难道不吃鹿吗
Don’t they got deer where you’re from?
吃猪
Pigs.

Pigs?
猪是世界上最肮脏的动物
A pig is one of the nastiest animals on this planet.
吃什么就什么样 猪什么都吃
You are what you eat and a pig will eat anything.
跟浣熊一样
Like a raccoon.
那鹿吃什么呢
What does deer eat?

Grass.
鹿肉什么味
What does deer taste like?
鹿肉什么味
What does deer taste like?
就跟这个地方一个味
It tastes like this place.
草还有泥土
And the grass and the dirt
还有小溪里的水 全部混在一起
and the water from the creek over there all mixed together.
-你吃土吗 -你也吃啊
– You eat dirt? – So do you.
每顿饭都吃
Every meal.
如果你想让我给你烤饼干
If you really want me to bake yer biscuit,
就想想这件事 早晚有一天你们也会变成尘土
think about this: one day yer gonna be dirt.
尘土 什么时候他们会变成尘土
Dirt? When will they be dirt?
那要看他们什么时候被埋在地下了
Depends on when they go in the ground, ma’am.
不是吗
Don’t it?
不告诉他们也不等于这就不是真的
Hey, not telling them don’t mean it ain’t true.
Whoa, whoa.
他被驯服了
He’s broke now.
不可能 他离被驯服还早着呢
Naw, he’s a couple weeks from being broke.
不信你试试
He’s broke. Run him.
如果你想让他听你的 就得骑上试试
If you want him to give you his heart, you must run him.
这地方真美
This place is beautiful.
她就是从那里获得的吧
That’s where she gets it from.
谁 获得了什么
Where who gets what?
你姐姐
Your sister.
她获得什么了
What did she get?
她的勇气
Her spirit.
勇气是什么
What’s a spirit?
是你前进的动力
The thing that drives you.
那我的前进的动力是什么
What drives me?
我还不知道 宝贝
I don’t know yet, honey.
艾尔莎呢
What drives Elsa?
是风吧
Hmmm… The wind.

Ya!
有力气
Strong.
速度快
Fast…
是匹好战马
A good horse for war, that one.
她住哪
Where will she live?
我的地在夸纳·帕克
My land is with Quanah Parker.
威奇托山脉的南面
South of the Wichita Mountains.
如果她愿意 我可以给她盖座房♥子 但是
I will build her a house if that’s what she wants, but…
我觉得她可能更愿意跟我一起追赶盗匪
I think she would rather chase bandits with me.
是的
She would.
但她还年轻
But she’s young.
年轻人很容易改变主意
The young change their minds.
如果她对你的想法改变了怎么办
What if she changes her mind about you?
那我就把她送回来
Then I will bring her back to you.
你怎么找到我
How will you find me?
白人总是觉得世界很大
White men think the world is so big
因为他们一路走来不停在对抗世界
because you fight against it when you travel.
可我们却和世界一同前进 跟狼一样
We move with it. Like the wolf.
世界对我们来说很小
It is small to us.
我会找到你的
I will find you.
不想去俄勒冈吗
No chance you’d want to come to Oregon?
为了保卫这片土地 我们斗争了太久
I fought too hard for what land we have left.
斗争还没有结束
Doubt the fighting’s over.
我娶你女儿 但我仍然属于我的族民
I marry your daughter, but I still belong to the people
而他们都属于这片土地
and the people belong to this land.
我们不敢离开这里
We don’t dare leave it.
也许有一天你也会找到属于你的土地
Maybe some day you find land to belong to,
到时你就懂我的意思了
and you’ll know what I mean.
我可以让她跟我们一起走
I could make her go with us.
你能怎么做
How you gonna do that?
就算你把她绑在马车的后面
If you tie her to the back of the wagon
她都会把绑她的绳子咬断
she’ll just chew through that damn rope.
她说过会陪我们到俄勒冈
She said she’d ride with us to Oregon
然后春天再回到他身边
then come back to him in the spring.
我们唯有寄希望于她能爱上俄勒冈吧
Let’s just hope she falls in love in Oregon.
我看依她的脾气
With the pattern she’s established
她到了内布拉斯加就会爱上那了
she’ll fall in love again by Nebraska.
一点都不好笑
It’s not funny.
那你还笑
You’re the one laughing.
你以为咱们的女儿是唯一
You think our daughter is the only one out here
爱上这里的人吗
falling in love?
我敢说小溪边肯定
I bet there’s emigrant kids fooling around
住满了异乡的孩子
behind every bush along this creek.
她只是不会隐藏而已
Ours just doesn’t hide it.
如果她爱上什么 她会毫不犹豫地
If she loves something she will hold its hand
让全世界都看到
in front of the whole world.
这点随你
She gets that from you.
她的运动能力可能随了我
She gets racing up that hill from me.
但是她爱人的方式
But the way she loves…
跟你一样
she gets that from you.
所以你才这么担心吧
That’s why it scares you so bad.
你不担心吗
You’re not scared?
我的担心是自私的
My fear is selfish.
我只是想把她留在身边
I just want to be with her.

Yeah.
等她有了孩子就帮她带孩子
Know her children when she has ’em.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!