Really, really kiss me
像你吻妈妈那样吻我
Kiss me the way you kiss mother
不要!
No!
衣服整理好
And fix your dress
对不起 宝贝
Oh, I’m sorry, Cookie
是我活该
Oh, I deserve it
我在学校和同学也是这样
It’s the same at school with my friends
我起了个头和别人聊天
I get started with something and I go…
结果玩得太过火就…
…too far and I get carried aw…
那ㄚ头没啥问题
There’s nothing wrong with that little girl
她只是脑筋动得比舌头更快
Her mind goes too fast for her tongue. That’s all
我刚帮你省下看心理医生的钱
There, I just saved you the money you were going to give to the shrink,
找到问题的症结了 – 爸 我们只是想帮她
because that’s all there is to it – We just want to help her, Dad
帮那ㄚ头?多给她一点时间
“Help”? That girl? Just give her a little bit of time
让她的舌头跟上她的脑袋 船到桥头自然直
Let her tongue catch up to that brain The rest will follow from that
佛瑞迪 这机器有问题吗?
Freddy, is something up with this machine?
偶尔会出状况 – 不行
Every now and then, she kicks
很快就会坏掉 送去修理
No, no, no. You’ll be throwing stitches soon. Send it down to the shop
我儿子就是这样 维琪
See my son, Vick?
一听就知道机器故障 耳朵很好
He picks out the bad machine from 100 He’s got the ear
他是遗传你的 老卢
He gets it from you, Lou
爸 你还好吗?
How are you feeling, Dad?
你不必每天都来
You don’t have to come in every day
谁每天都来?我没有啊
Who comes in every day? I don’t
况且我还能做什么?
Besides, where else am I supposed to go?
员工打卡纪录 – 谢谢你 维琪
Time cards, gentlemen – Thank you, Vicky
维琪 我儿子叫我别再来了
Vicky, my son is trying to tell me never to come around here anymore
不是别再来 我是说不必每天来
I didn’t say “anymore,” I said “not every day.”
老卢 工厂是你创办的
But, Lou, you built this place
你让我们得以养家活口 你还能去哪里?
You made a home for all of us Where else do you belong?
我正是这个意思
Exactly my point
来 – 谢谢
Here you go – Oh, thank you
你的口吃纪录表写好了吗?
You finish your stuttering book? – Mm-hmm
有没有写完今天让你结巴的字?
Have you written down all the words that stopped you today?
你要检查吗?
D– do you want to check?
你说写好了我就不必检查
Not if you say you finished
学校老师没检查就不会相信我
My teacher in school never believes me unless she checks
老师说你有时候会很固执
Well, your teacher says that you have a stubborn streak
玛丽 她为何这么说?
Merry, why does she say that?
因为那个作业
Because of the homework
全班同学都要回答这个问题 “为何要有我们?”
The class had to write an answer to the question “Why are we here?”
结果玛丽写了… – 让玛丽自己告诉我
and Merry wrote– – Merry can tell me herself
抱歉
Sorry
“为何要有人猿?”
“Why are apes here?”
就这样?
That’s it?
老师叫她重写
She made her rewrite it
所以我写了…
So I wrote…
“为何要有…”
“Why are…
“…袋鼠?”
kangaroos here?”
上礼拜
And then last week,
老师问他们什么是人生
the teacher asked them, “What is life?”
老师都问他们这种问题?
This is what they ask in school?
“什么是人生?”你怎么回答?
“What is life?” What did you answer?
我…
I don’t…
我不记得了 – 你记得啦
remember – Yes, you do
“人生只是你活着的”
“Life is just a short space of time
“一段短暂的时间”
in which you were alive.”

Daddy,
你听得懂吗?
do you understand?
我想我懂了
Yes, I think I do
他摆了莲花坐姿
He assumed the lotus posture
另一位僧侣过去在他身上淋汽油
and another priest stepped forward and poured gasoline over him
虚弱的70几岁老僧侣广德 – 天哪
A very frail, old man in his 70s, – Oh, my God
这是什么?
Quang Duo – What is this?
这位僧侣自焚了 他坐在那儿…
This monk burned himself and he sat there
不能给玛丽看这个 – 不!
Oh, Merry shouldn’t be seeing this – No
…突然窜出火焰
And then suddenly, a towering flame
空气中弥漫汽油和人肉烧焦味 持续十分钟
and the smell of gasoline and of burning flesh in the air for ten minutes
围观的僧侣们五体投地呻♥吟♥…
And the priests and the nuns in the audience moaned and prostrated them–
为何那个可怜的
Why did that poor…
为何那个可怜的人要自焚?
why did that poor man have to burn himself?

Hey
那个好人和那些好人
That gentle man and those gentle people
那里离我们很远 宝贝 非常远
It’s far away, baby It’s far away
没人在乎吗? – 当然有人在乎
Doesn’t anybody care? – Of course people care
没人有…
Doesn’t anybody…
没人有良知吗?
doesn’t anybody have a conscience?
有 你有良知 – 宝贝
Yes, you have a conscience – Cookie
别哭了
Don’t cry. Shh
爸 看起来还好吗? – 你抓到诀窍了
Do they look good, Daddy? – You’ve got the touch
如果你没当纽泽西州参议员
If you don’t end up senator for New Jersey,
当个快餐厨师也不错
you’ll make a great short-order cook
我很喜欢下厨
I’d rather cook any day
好吃
Mmm. Great
你是黎沃夫家族第一个 能煮出可以吃的餐点的人
This makes you the first Levov in history who can prepare edible food
只要是汉堡就好了
As long as it’s hamburgers
汉堡有什么不好?这是美国的经典美食
What’s wrong with hamburgers? It’s an American classic
我来这里和各位谈越南的事
I came hereto speak to you about Vietnam
这也是美国的经典
Talk about an American classic
他是美国的经典混♥蛋♥
There’s an American classic asshole
我们痛恨任何国家的政♥治♥谋杀
We abhor the political murder of any state by another
大骗子
Fucking liar
好过他那个竞选对手
He’s better than the guy he ran against
贝利高华德会搞垮这个国家
Barry Goldwater would have buried us all
根本是神经病
Fucking madman
林登贝恩斯詹森
Lyndon Baines
烧死婴儿的林登贝恩斯詹森
“Baby Burner” Johnson
怎么回事? – 詹森的记者会
What’s going on? – Johnson’s press conference
不必多说了 我们家本来就反战
We don’t disagree, Mer We’re all against the war in this family
你这个无情无义的讨厌鬼
You heartless, miserable prick
玛丽 请你别再说了
Merry, stop. Please
你根本不关心战争
What do you care about the war?
你只是满足现状的中产阶级
You’re just contented, middle-class people
有些人会很乐意拥有
Some people would be very happy
满足现状的中产阶级父母
to have contented, middle-class people for parents
我还没被洗♥脑♥到这样想
Well, I’m not brainwashed enough to be one of them
玛丽 朵恩
Merry. Dawn
怎样?别告诉我 去告诉她啊
What? Don’t tell me. Tell her
教她怎样当个文明人
Tell her to behave like a civilized person
别指使我做事 – 我是你妈
Don’t tell me what to do – I’m your mother
我可以指使你 也会指使你
I can and I will tell you what to do
我要关电视了 -好 关掉
I’m turning this off – Sure, turn it off
河内民♥主♥共和国
The Democratic Republic of Hanoi
就算被烧光了
could just burn down
妈妈还是只担心她的牛啦
and Mom would just go on worrying about her cows
玛丽 – 爸别碰我
Merry– – Don’t touch me, Dad
我受不了了
I can’t stand this
你不是反战你是无所不反
You’re not anti-war, you’re anti-everything
你是只支持…
And you’re pro…
…牛啦
COW
我不知道她为何要和我作对
I don’t know why she’s turned against me
是因为她结巴吗?
Is it her stuttering?
她愤怒是因为交不到朋友吗?
Is she angry because she can’t make friends?
她有交朋友 在纽约那个就是啊
She’s made friends, all right? The ones she’s made in New York
她是谁?
Who is she?
我原以为她很聪明
I thought she was smart
她愈变愈笨了 西摩
She’s becoming stupid, Seymour
不是 她只是个很有自己想法的小孩
No. She’s just a kid with a strong will, a strong idea
她还没想清楚 – 你在帮她说话她恨我
It’s not very well worked out– – You’re defending her. She hates me
朵恩
Dawn
她跟我讲话就好像…我不知道是怎样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!