Home 传记电影 清秀佳人3(2000)(下)

清秀佳人3(2000)(下)

0
清秀佳人3(2000)(下)

我们不会放过你的
We won’t let you.
来吧,看看他们的脸,来吧
Come on, look into their faces now, come on.
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
让我称呼你甜心
Let me call you sweetheart

Sing.
我是如此深爱你
I’m in love with you
别害羞,来吧
Don’t be shy, come on.
让我倾听你的低语
Let me hear you whisper
原来你也爱我
That you love me too
让你的爱光芒四射
Keep your love light shining
你的眼里如此真切
In your eyes so true
你唱啊
You sing.
来吧,安妮
Come on, Anne.
让我
Let me
称呼你甜心
Call you sweetheart
我是如此深爱你
I’m in love with you
太棒了!
Wonderful!
让我称呼你甜心
Let me call you sweetheart
我是如此深爱你
I’m in love with you
让我…
Let me be…
啊!
Oh!
啊,我的爱人
Oh, my love.
我的爱人…我的爱人
My love…My love.
告诉我不是做梦
Tell me I’m not dreaming.
布莱斯长官
Officer Blythe.
吉尔,你还记得杰克·加里森吧
Gil, you remember Jack Garrison.
他帮我找你
He’s helped me look for you.
我们动作要快,要停战了
We must move quickly. There’s going to be a truce.
杰克和他的朋友是盟军一方的
Jack and his friends are with allied forces.
他们会很快把我们带出去
They’ll get us out very quickly.
我们时间不多了
We don’t have much time.
我们会尽量想办法
See what we can do.
我和我的助手将护送
My associate and I are to escort
你和你的代表团到东线
you and your delegation to the eastern front.
我想你会发现很难
I expect you’ll find it tough to pick up
从你离开的地方重新开始…尤其是
where you left off from… Especially after
在你目睹了那么多不人道的事情之后
all the inhumanity you’ve seen.
我们要一步一步来
We’ll take it one step at a time.
我们会好起来的
We’ll be fine.
我用你给我的手表
I bribed an attendant…
贿赂了一个服务员,吉尔
with the watch you gave me, Gil.
它从未得到更好的使用
It’s never been put to better use.
你俩在聊什么?
What were you two talking about?
哦,只是谈我们遇到那么多做出牺牲的好人
Oh, just what fine men we’ve met who have sacrificed so much.
吉尔…
Gil…
杰克,你要喝茶吗?
Jack, will you have some tea?

No.
不,我要去找桑德斯
No, I need to find Saunders.
你知道每天…我会回想起…
You know that every day… I would pick…
一段不同的关于你的回忆
a different memory I had of you,
我会在脑海里一遍又一遍地播放它
and I would play it over and over and over again in my mind
直到每一个细节…每一根发丝
until every detail…Every hair,
每一块雀斑…
every freckle…
你的每个部分都和我记忆中的一模一样
Every part of you was exactly as I remembered.
你现在需要休息了
You need to rest now.
安妮,你要走一条安全的回家之路
You want to take the safe road home, Anne.
我认为我和你同行的路
I think the road with you would
不会太长,杰克
only last so long, Jack.
没有你,我就不会有我的儿子,安妮
Without you, I’d never have my son, Anne.
我和吉尔开始的路
The road I began with Gil
才是永恒的
is forever.
我永远不会忘记你为我所做的一切
I’ll never forget what you’ve done for me.
我做了一个梦…
I have a dream–
我们都有没实现的梦
we all have unfulfilled dreams.
我放弃了…多米尼克…
I gave…Up Dominic…
我会永远把他当作我们的儿子
I’ll always think of him as our son.
对不起,把你吵醒了
I’m sorry to wake you.
杰克,杰克
Jack, Jack.
这是谁干的?
Who did this to you?
你真美
You’re beautiful.
发生什么事?
What’s happened?
恶有恶报
What goes around comes around with outlaws.
基根一定很害怕
Keegan must be really scared.
别动
Don’t move.
吉尔,吉尔,吉尔!
Gil, Gil, Gil!
吉尔!
Gil!
哦,上帝
Oh, God.
谁能想办法让他下车?
Who his is going to try get off the train.
如果我们现在让他下火车
If we get him off this train now,
他会失血过多而死
he’s going to bleed to death.
你会没事的
You’re going to be all right.
不管我怎么样…照顾好我的儿子
Whatever happens to me… Take care of my son.
按住这个,我去找人帮忙
Keep holding this, and I’ll go for help.
一切都会好起来的
It’ll be all right.

No.
发生什么事情?这个镇子受到攻击吗?
What’s happening? Is the town under attack?
今天不会再有袭击了,先生,以后也不会再有
No more attacks today, monsieur,or any other day.
一切都结束了,结束了(法语)
It’s all over.C’est fini.
我们一直在祈祷什么
What we’ve all been praying for.
停战协定在贡比涅签署
The armistice was signed at Compiegne.
那么,这些射击是为什么?
What’s all this shooting for, then?
打光所有弹♥药♥
All the old ammunitions.
他们疯了,他们累了(法语)
Ils sont fous. Ils sont fatigues.
我真不敢相信杰克没能活着看到停战协定
I can’t believe Jack never lived to see the armistice.
他知道
He knew.
请帮我找多米尼克
Please, help me find Dominic.
多米尼克?
Dominic?
多米尼克?
Dominic?
多米尼克?
Dominic?
多米尼克?
Dominic?
怎么回事?
What’s the matter?
多米尼克
Dominic.
他能去哪?
Where can he be?
孩子不会
A child just doesn’t disappear
凭空消失的
into thin air.
你自己说过他姑妈在照顾他
You said yourself his aunt was looking after him.
要是她出事了怎么办?
What if something happened to her?
我们都知道,他们
For all we know, they could be
现在可能正在回纽约的路上
on the way back to New York by now.
吉尔,我在伦敦时
Gil, when I was in London,
作了一个承诺
I made a promise.
我告诉杰克,如果
I told Jack, if anything ever
他遭遇不测,我会
happened to him, I would
照顾他的儿子
look after his son.
那么,我们必须尽我们所能找到他
We’ll have to do everything in our power to find him, then.
这是我对你的承诺
That’s my promise to you.
我们回来后你会告诉他们吗?
Are you going to tell them when we get back?
现在我准备好了,吉尔
I’m ready now, Gil.
去年我和弗雷德、戴安娜住在这里
Living here this past year with Fred and Diana
让我意识到很多事情都变了
has made me realize how much things have changed.
嗯,律师答应会把所有文件都带来
Well, a lawyer promised he’d bring all the papers.
喔!
Whoa!
布莱斯夫人
Mrs. Blythe.
多么壮丽的乡村啊
What glorious countryside.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
他和站长在一起
He’s with the stationmaster.
我妻子担心他认不出她
My wife’s worried he won’t recognize her.
我准备好所有的文件了
I have all the documents.
看起来…
It seems that…
加里森女士心脏衰竭…
Ms. Garrison suffered heart failure…