Home 传记电影 清秀佳人3(2000)(下)

清秀佳人3(2000)(下)

0
清秀佳人3(2000)(下)

在她回纽约后
on her return to New York.
直系亲属不想要那个男孩
The next of kin don’t want the boy.
我永远不会忘记你
I’d never forget you.
我带你回家
I got you back.
回到我身边
You came back to me.
我爱你
I love you.

Oh.
什么?
What?

Whoa.
多米尼克
Dominic.
你答应过带他回家
You promised you’d bring him home.
瞧,噢,这一定是多米尼克
Look, oh, this must be Dominic.
啊,他真漂亮
Oh, he’s beautiful.
这是官方的,今天我们签署了收养文件
It’s official. We signed the adoption papers today.
哦,我们有好消息
Oh, we have good news.
今天早上我们在镇上看了一所房♥子
We looked at a house in town this morning.
我想我们待得太久了
I think we’ve more than overstayed our welcome.
好了,实际上…
Well, actually…
我们今年剩下的时间不会在这里度过了
We won’t spend the rest of the year here.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
吉尔和我谈过了
Gil and I talked about it,
我们决定要你和弗雷德
and we decided that we want you and Fred
永远留在绿山墙
to keep Green Gables for good.
我要接管斯图亚特医生
I’m going to be taking over doc Stuart’s medical practice
在圣玛丽峡谷的诊所,我们明天
in Glen St. Mary, and we drive over
开车去看新房♥子
to look at a new house tomorrow.
哦…你不能放弃这个地方
Oh…You can’t give this place up.
没有人
There isn’t anyone who
比你更珍惜它
would appreciate it more than you.
我们会回来参观的
We’ll come back to visit.
我们想重新开始
We want to start over.

Oh.
我不知道该说些什么
I don’t know what to say.
我们的孩子会终生志趣相投
Our children will be kindred spirits for life.
绿山墙将永远在我心中
Green Gables will always be here this way in my heart.
从来没有如此平静
It’s never looked so peaceful.
就像我小时候第一次来这里的样子
Just the way it was when I first came here as a child.
你觉得怎么样,多米尼克?
What do you think, Dominic?
我们必须创造新的生活…
We have to make a new life…
但是建立在所有旧的基础上
But built on all the old foundations.
我们将建造一个美好的家
We’ll build a good home
并养家糊口…
and raise a family…
带着更多的
With lots of scope
想象空间
for the imagination.
哦,我是多么喜欢这里,吉尔
Oh, how I loved it here, Gil.
但绿山墙永远是我的一部分
But Green Gables will always be a part of me.
来吧,吉尔,让他看看我们所有的老地方
Come on Gil, let’s show him all our old haunts.