Home 传记电影 清秀佳人3(2000)(下)

清秀佳人3(2000)(下)

0
清秀佳人3(2000)(下)

我们会想念你
We will miss you.
再见
Goodbye.
谢谢,女士,再见
Thank you, ma’am. Good day.
安妮,你终于来了
Anne, you’re finally here.
这是我丈夫,乔治
This is my husband, George.
你好,布莱斯夫人
How do you do, Mrs. Blythe?
很高兴终于见到你了
It’s a pleasure to finally meet you.
我妻子说过你的决心和勇气
My wife has spoken of your determination and courage.
今天不是那样,我害怕
Not today, I’m afraid.
他一切都安排好了
He has everything secured
星期二出发
to leave on Tuesday.
你愿意和我们一起去客厅吗?
Will you join us in the sitting room?
好的,那很惬意
Yes, that would be lovely.
我去把多米尼克收拾一下
I’ll just clean Dominic up
马上下来
and I’ll be right down.
你好,我今天好想你
Hello. I missed you today.
是的…
Yes…
脏脏的小脸蛋
That’s a dirty face.
我和杰克谈过了
I’ve spoken to Jack.
我们需要讨论一下旅行安排,关于多米尼克
We need to discuss travel arrangements for Dominic
还有你丈夫
and for your husband.
弗雷德
Fred.
这位是调度室的蒙特罗斯小姐
This is miss Montrose from the dispatch.
你好
How do you do?
芬德利家想玩桥牌
The Findlays wanted to play a game of bridge.
我上来拿扑克
I came up to get the cards.
你愿意和我们到楼下去喝一杯吗?
Would you care to join us downstairs
蒙特罗斯小姐?
for a drink, miss Montrose?
我恐怕不行
I’m afraid that I can’t
打扰一下,布莱斯夫人
intrude, Mrs. Blythe.
我去外面等你
I’ll wait for you outside.
弗雷德,你可以照看多米尼克一会儿吗?
Fred, could you please take Domenic
我去见见蒙特罗斯小姐
for a moment while I see miss Montrose out?
芬德利家真的希望
The Findlays are really hoping
你和我们一道
you’ll be joining us.
弗雷德,我只要一会儿就好
Fred, I’ll only be a moment.
你说旅行安排”还有你丈夫”是什么意思?
What do you mean make travel arrangements
他在哪儿?
“for my husband”, where is he?
我没多少时间,我们可以在这里说话
I haven’t much time. We can speak over here.
你为什么要离开报社?
Why did you leave the paper?
我想回美国的家
I want to get home to the U.S.
我受够了伦敦的社交生活
I’ve had enough of London society.
我丈夫在哪儿?
Where is my husband?
杰克联♥系♥了我,他解释了一切
Jack has contacted me and he’s explained everything.
他认为他在德国找到了关系
He thinks he’s found a connection in Germany.
莫德是个朋友
Maude is a pal.
把多米尼克带给我
Bring Dominic to me.
我可以带你去找你丈夫
I can get you to your husband.
这是你编的吧
You could be making this up.
别瞎猜
You can’t take that chance.
你到底是谁?
Who are you really?
我是其中一员
I’m one of a group of loyal Americans
一群致力于实现和平的忠诚的美国人
committed to bringing about peace.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你到底想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want from me?
我们的努力需要你的帮助
Our efforts require your help.
加里森家族在比利时拥有一座城♥堡♥
The Garrisons own a chateau in Belgium.
基特·加里森,杰克的姑妈
Kit Garrison, Jack’s aunt,
在那里经营当地的收♥容♥所♥和孤儿院
runs a local hospice and orphanage there.
现在,杰克认为战争即将结束
Now, Jack thinks that the war is just about to end.
孩子在那里会很安全
The child will be perfectly safe there.
我会给你准备好
And I will obtain the proper papers
前往列日的旅行证件
for you to travel to Liege.
基特·加里森有一些贵重物品
Kit Garrison has certain valuables
必须带过去
that have to be brought across,
但她在敌占区太出名了
but she’s too well-known with the enemy authorities.
好了,这些贵重物品可以用于
Now, these valuables can be used
在黑市上购买♥♥医疗用品
to buy medical supplies on the black market,
同时也有助于杰克贿赂
and also assist Jack in bribing
一些幕后重要人物
certain important people behind the lines.
好了,如果你带着这些贵重物品
Now, if you return with the valuables,
把它们安全地带进去…
they can be safely carried in–
如果?
if?
…一旦你到了那里
…once you’re there.
杰克的关系会帮助你找到你的丈夫
Jack’s connections will help you find your husband.
我们现在没有一个人是安全的
None of us are safe right now.
我知道
I know that.
好了,火车明天中午开往朴次茅斯
Well, the train leaves at noon tomorrow for Portsmouth.
明天?
Tomorrow?
你想把孩子还回去,是吗?
You do want to return the boy, don’t you?
是的,当然想
Yes, of course I do.
为…为什么你认为我不想?
W-why do you think I wouldn’t?
嗯,当你第一次走进我的办公室
Well, when you first came to my office,
我不知道你搞什么名堂
I didn’t know what you were up to.
你是一个很棒的扑克玩家
You’re a good little poker player.
这是一次愉快的访问
It’s been a lovely visit.
我的宝贝(法语)
Mon be.
答应我(答应)
Promettez-moi.
我答应
I promise.
你会安全的
You’ll be safe.
你看起来像
You seem like
要逃跑
you’re running away.
我要回法国
I’m going back to France.
我有机会找到吉尔
There’s a chance I can find Gil.
怎么了,安妮?
What’s wrong, Anne?
别把我离开的事告诉多兹家,答应我,弗雷德
Don’t tell the dodds about my leaving. Promise me, Fred.
我答应
I promise.
你为什么这么神出鬼没?
Why are you being so elusive?
我要怎么跟芬德利家说?
What am I going to tell the Findlays?
他们帮我们买♥♥了船票
They bought our ticket.
司机
Driver.
安妮,如果你遇到什么麻烦,让我们来帮忙吧
Anne, if you’re in some kind of trouble, let us help.
不,没事,别担心
No, it’s nothing. Don’t worry.
谢谢你对我们这么好,我永远不会忘记你
Thank you for being so good to us. I’ll never forget you.
用你的生命保护他,弗雷德
Guard him with your life, Fred.
你说话的口气,好像我们再也见不到你了
You talk like we’ll not see you again.
过一会儿你就会见到我了…
You’ll see me in a couple–
你不能就这样跑了
you can’t run off like this.
芬德利夫人,带着孩子,他不应该在这里
Mrs. Findlay, take the baby. He shouldn’t be here.
滑铁卢车站,司机
Waterloo station, driver.
快点,亲爱的
Hurry, my love.
噢,看那些士兵
Oh, look at the soldiers.
加里森牵涉其中,是不是?
Garrison is involved in this, isn’t he?
你不知道
You have no idea
你会遇到什么样的危险
the kind of danger you could be walking into.
拜托,弗雷德,说再见然后走吧
Please, Fred. Say goodbye and go.
走!
Go!
布莱斯夫人
Mrs. Blythe.
哈哈,布莱斯夫人
Ha, ha, Mrs. Blythe.
我来说再见
I came to say goodbye.
我们必须长话短说,基根可能跟踪了我
We must be brief. Keegan may have followed me.
很抱歉我们不能一起去旅行
I’m sorry we’re unable to travel together.
我要启程去纽约
I’m on my way to New York.
嗯,非常感谢
Well, thank you so much
你目送我离开
for seeing me off.
赖特长官也是来送行的
Officer Wright came to say goodbye too.
我冒昧地把你的票换成头等舱了
I’ve taken the liberty of switching your tickets
想必你会舒服些
to first class, thinking you might find it
带孩子一起旅行
more comfortable to travel with the child.
我很高兴你没有改变主意
I’m glad that you haven’t changed your mind.