参加那些正念课程 和有机园艺游戏班的 所以…
in all those mindfulness classes and organic gardening playgroups, so…
小琼能以最真实的自我茁壮成长 这才最重要
All that matters is that June thrives as her truest self.
茁壮成长都是要钱的… -我的妹妹吃饭声音很大
Well, no one thrives for free, so– – My sister was a loud eater.
说起来 三年前
And you know, three years ago…
她丈夫被一辆火车撞了
her husband was struck by a train.
听到这个消息我很难过
I’m so sorry to hear that.
(登录比特币基地)
(保罗的钱包)
我去
Oh, shit.
嘿 丹!
Yo, D!
大男孩 你怎么样?
What’s up, big boy?
你好啊
Yo.
老天啊 -好性感
Oh, my God. – So sexy.
你好 伙计 很高兴见到你
Oh! – What’s up, man? Good to see you.
很高兴见到你 老天 好性感
Good to see you. Oh, my God. Dude, so sexy, man.
谢谢 -真的 你看起来真养眼
Thank you. – Come on, man. You look so good.
你气色不错
You look good.
你在健身吗? -练了练
Have you been working out? – Little bit.
小姐 来两份牛骨汤
Miss, two ox bone soups.
你好 伙计 -你好 表弟
What’s up? – What’s up, coz?
你怎么样?看起来很健康
How you doing? You look healthy.
出狱三个月了
Three months out of jail.
太感谢那些菲律宾人了
Thank God for the fucking Filipinos.
他们在里面罩着我 -好
They had my back in there. – Yeah.
你怎么样?过得怎么样?
What about you, man? What’s going on?
还可以 挺忙的
Um, it’s good. Yeah, it’s good. It’s busy.
忙点好 -是啊
Busy’s good. – Yeah.
我父母过得…
My folks are having a–
他们这段时间挺艰难的 但…
You know, having a rough time but,
是啊 自从汽车旅馆那件事后
Yeah, since the motel.
我觉得都是因为我 他们才困在韩国回不来
I feel like they’re stuck in Korea ’cause of me.
挺难受的 -好了
Kind of shitty. – All right.
就像我和警♥察♥说的那样 你没做错什么
Like I told the cops, you didn’t do anything wrong.
我没做错什么 我只是中介 好吧?
I didn’t do anything wrong. I was just the middle man, okay?
谁知道婴儿奶粉还能作假?
Who knew you could counterfeit baby formula?
我不知道 没人知道 对吧?
I didn’t know. No one knew that, right?
没错 没人知道 所以我是说…
Yeah, totally, no one knew that, so I mean–
你重振旗鼓了
You’re back up on your feet.
这挺好的 我们都为你开心
It’s all good. We love that.
都挺好 大家都不错
It’s all good. Everybody’s good.
是吗? -是啊
Yeah? – Yeah.
好吧 我就是需要点钱
All right, man, I just need a little money.
小姐 这边!
Miss, over here!
是我不对
My bad. My bad.
你能先让我喝点泡菜汁润润嗓子再…
Can you lube my pussy with kimchi juice before you–?
我会还你 -汤还没上来呢 我刚坐下
I’ll pay you back. – There’s no soup. I just fucking sat down.
我们都没吃上饭呢! 我们能先吃个饭再…
We haven’t even eaten yet! Can we eat before you–?
艾萨克 好吧 对不起 我的错
Isaac. Okay. I’m sorry. My bad.
首先 我道歉 不该嚷起来
Sorry for yelling, first of all.
我得改改脾气
I need to work on that. Um…
我会给你钱
I’m gonna give you the money.
我对汽车旅馆那事很愧疚 所以准备给你两万美元
I feel bad about the motel, so I’m gonna give you 20K.
我只想问问你
I’m just asking you,
我们能不能好好吃顿饭?
is there any way we can enjoy this meal?
当然可以
Dude, yes.
嗨 干杯吧 -谢谢
Hey, cheers, please. – Thank you.
(存入两万美元 到丹尼的钱包)
(丹尼的钱包)
好的 行了
Okay, here we go.
我等不及把店铺卖♥♥掉 就可以在家陪琼了
I can’t wait to cash out and just stay home with June.
记住 你要是觉得嗨过头了 有我当你的后盾
Remember, if you have a bad trip, I’m here for you.
为了提高创造力 我一直在小剂量服用
I’ve been microdosing to up my creativity.
没事的
It’s fine.
这顿蘑菇晚餐只是 一种达到目的的手段
This mushroom dinner is just a means to an end.
对于乔丹这种人来说 拥有一个零售帝国还不够
It’s not enough for people like Jordan to own a retail empire,
他们需要面见上帝
they need to see God.
保罗麦卡特尼在某次体验中 见到了上帝
Paul McCartney once saw God on a trip
他说上帝看起来像一面巨大的墙
and said that God looked like a massive wall.
进去了可别说这些傻话
Say shit like that inside.
嗨 对了
Hey, by the way,
如果今晚我去往圣地了 就让我一个人去 好吧?
if I go to a spiritual place tonight, just let me go alone, okay?
等下 什么?
Wait. What?
你们听到了吗?
You hear that?
乌鸦喜欢我
Crows love me.
看到了吗?
See?
没问题的
No problemo.
加油啊 丹尼
Come on, Danny.
你可以的 丹尼
Come on, Danny.
我♥操♥!
Fuck!
该死
Oh, fuck.
老天爷啊
Oh, my God.
该死!
Holy shit!
午饭我请客 各位
Lunch is on me, guys.
丹尼 我们能和你说句话吗?
Danny, can we talk to you for a minute?
赶紧开了他
Just fire him.
反正这房♥子丑到家了
It’s an ugly-ass house anyway.
喂 你去哪里?上车
Yo. Where you going? Get in the car.
我朋友来接我
My boy’s picking me up.
保罗 快上车 -他家离这里超级近
Dude, just get in the car, Paul. – He lives super close.
好吧
All right.
是保罗点的优步吧?
Uber for Paul?
蘑菇是各种生态系统的基石
Mushrooms are the cornerstone of every ecosystem.
作为福斯特集团的首席执行官
So as CEO of the Forsters Corporation,
我很高兴地宣布 我们已经与一些非营利组织合作
I am happy to announce that we’ve partnered with a few nonprofits
携手探索真菌的效用
in the exploration of fungal utility.
医药
Medicine.
这是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
宝贝 这是个蘑菇披萨
Babe, it’s a mushroom pizza.
乔治 这就是普通的蘑菇
George, they’re normal mushrooms.
这也太傻了
This is so stupid.
就像我父亲曾经说过的 “哪种蘑菇你都可以尝一次”
As my father used to say, “You can eat any mushroom once.”
嗨 不好意思 嗨 我们开餐之前
Hi. Sorry. Hi. Before we dig in,
我需要占用大家一点时间 向我们鼓舞人心的东道主敬一杯
I just need to take a moment to say a toast to our inspiring host,
那就是我的嫂子乔丹娜福斯特
my sister-in-law Jordana Forster.
我还记得你第一次带我去觅食
I remember the first time you took me foraging.
我们当时正在访问我的祖国…
We were visiting my motherland…
这里是布里安娜·金斯利房♥地♥产♥
You’ve reached Brianna Kinsley Realty.
请留言
Please leave a message.
(待售 布里安娜·金斯利房♥地♥产♥)
你好 我是丹尼·周 我来电想问下山顶大道的房♥产
Hi, this is Danny Cho. I’m calling about the Summit Drive property.
我经营着一家非常成功的 住♥宅♥建筑公♥司♥
I run a very successful residential construction company
我真心想买♥♥下这处房♥产
and I’m very serious about buying.
请给我回电♥话♥ 非常感谢
So please call me back. Thank you so much.
你好 还是丹尼·周的来电
Hi, this is Danny Cho again.
我刚才打过电♥话♥ 询问山顶大道的房♥产
I just called about the Summit Drive property.
我不确定这个号♥码是不是座机 以防万一 我留个自己的电♥话♥
I wasn’t sure if this is a landline. Here’s my number just in case.
818-555-4181.
你好 又是丹尼的来电
Hi, Danny again.
我还有钱
I also have money.
首♥付♥款的钱 我忘记说了 我有钱
For the down payment. I forgot to mention that. I have money.
请给我回电♥话♥
Please call me back.
(丹尼的钱包)
见鬼
Fuck.
总会出问题 搞什么?
There’s always something. What the fuck?
你从没提过 你和中井春树的儿子是夫妻
You never mentioned you were married to Haru Nakai’s son.
为什么呢? -我不知道你是他的粉丝
Hello? – Well, I didn’t know you were a fan.
我是 -你猜怎么着?
Yes. – You know what?
你应该参加明天的画廊开幕式
You should come to this gallery opening tomorrow night.
乔治要出借他父亲的一件作品
George is loaning one of his father’s pieces.
真的吗?我非常愿意
Really? I would love that.
我们家的其他人都不懂文化
Nobody else in my family understands culture.
所以福斯特家族陷在过去无法自拔
That’s why Forsters has been stuck in the past.
所以需要你发挥作用
That’s why you’re here.
改变这一切

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!