这他妈… 这他妈怎么回事
What the…? What the fuck?
他妈…
What the…?
他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck!
他妈的
Fuck.
有人吗
Hello?
他妈的
Fuck.
你好 Seth
Hello, Seth.
我想跟你玩个游戏
I wanna play a game.
现在 你一定感到很无助
Right now, you’re feeling helpless.
这种无助… – 救命啊
This is the same helplessness… – Help!
…你也曾给予他人
…you’ve bestowed onto others.
但现在轮到你来尝试一下了
But now it’s onto you.
有人管这叫报应 我管这叫正义
Some call this karma. I call it justice.
到现在 你坐了五年牢
Now, you served five years…
但你所犯的谋杀罪本应判无期徒刑
…of what should have been a life sentence for murder.
法律空子让你重获了自♥由♥
A technicality gave you freedom…
但这阻止你认识到夺人性命的严重后果
…but it inhibited you from understanding the impact of taking a life.
今天 我要给你真正的自♥由♥
Today, I offer you true freedom.
30秒后 钟摆会开始从你身边划过 然后逐渐逼近你
In 30 seconds, the pendulum will drop far enough to touch your body.
在60秒内 它将会把你切成两半
Within sixty seconds it will cut you in half.
要摆脱它 你只要毁掉你用来杀人的工具
To avoid the pendulum, all you have to do is destroy the things that have killed.
你的双手
Your hands.
你要把你的手放进去
You must insert your hands…
按下按钮 开启你前面的装置
…and push the buttons to start the devices before you.
然后你的骨头会被粉碎
Your bones will be crushed to dust.
你会牺牲”杀人工具” 来拯救另一生命吗 Seth
Will you destroy the things that have taken life in order to save one, Seth?
做抉择吧
Make your choice.
不要
No.
那是意外
It was an accident!
求你了
Please.
好吧 去你♥妈♥的♥
Okay. Fuck you.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay. Okay.
我照你说的做了
I did what I was supposed to do.
让我看你的手 让我看你♥他♥妈♥的手
Let me see your hands. Let me see your fucking hands.
我女儿在哪 你…
Where is my daughter? You…
天啊
Jesus.
你好 Strahm探员
Hello, Agent Strahm.
如果你听到这个录音 那说明你已经找到了你要找的东西
If you’re hearing this, then you’ve finally found what you’ve been looking for.
但找到我的尸体对你来说足够了吗
But is the discovery of my body enough?
还是说 你对揭开真♥相♥的巨大渴望 会让你走进更深的无底洞
Or will your insatiable hunger to uncover the truth push you deeper into the abyss?
听从我的忠告 不要再深入了
Heed my warning: Do not proceed.
因为这房♥间 既可以是你的圣所 也可以是你的坟墓
For this room can either be your sanctuary or it can be your grave.
你来决定吧
The choice is yours.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.

Hey!
救命啊…
Help!
进去 进去
Go! Go!
你没事了
You’re okay.
我爸爸在哪 – 他会没事的
Where’s my dad? – He’s gonna be okay.
我妈妈呢 我妈妈呢
Where’s my mom? Where’s my mom?
Hoffman – 我来 我来
Hoffman. -I got it. I got it.
你可以走路吗
You okay to walk?
到底怎么了 伙计 发生了什么事 Rigg在哪
What the hell, man? What happened? Where’s Rigg?
尽力了 他没活过来
Tried to help. He didn’t make it.
所有人都没有
Nobody made it.
我们找到个生还者
We got a live one.
有人吗
Hello?
马上
Right away.
Tuck女士
Ms. Tuck.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
很高兴见到你 Feldman先生
It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Feldman.
我为什么要来这里
Why am I here?
我代表你的前任丈夫John
I represent your ex-husband, John.
按照指示 在他去世后 我要联♥系♥你
In the event of his death, I was instructed to contact you.
我想你也明白我有多惊讶 在我知道他的身份后
You can understand my surprise when I found out who he really was.
John留了些东西给你
John left something for you.
如果你在看着这录影 Jill 我已经不在人世了
If you’re watching this, Jill, I’m long gone from this world.
你是我的最爱 一直都是 永远都是
You are my heart, you always have been. You always will be.
我不会去解释我最近的行为
I’m not going to try to explain my actions of late.
或者说 我很难原谅自己
Suffice it to say that I find it difficult to forgive myself…
对在诊所所发生的事情
…for what happened at the clinic.
我允许了 确切地说 我鼓励了你去帮助那里的人
I permitted, indeed, encouraged your decisions regarding the people there.
我预见到危险 我应该有所行动的
I saw danger and l… I should have acted sooner.
现在我给你留了个盒子 里面的东西很重要
I’m leaving you a box today, and its contents are of grave importance.
就算我们不是对所有事都持相同意见
Even though you and I don’t always see eye to eye on everything…
但我相信你会知道
…I deeply believe in you and I believe that you will know…
怎样处理里面的东西
…what to do with these materials.
我要感谢你们今天来到这里
I wanna thank you all for coming here today.
我想作为第一个人告诉你们
And I’d like to be the first to say…
竖锯杀人案已经结束
…that the Jigsaw murders are over.
那些牺牲了姓名的探员今天将得到缅怀
The officers who gave their lives are being honored here today.
但今天我要把一份特别的荣誉
But today I’d like to offer a special honor…
交给一名从一开始就着手这个案件的探员
…to the detective who’s been on this case right from the beginning…
他通过无私的奉献
…who proved through hard work and dedication…
确保了其他探员没有白白牺牲
…that the people who died did not die in vain.
今天我们把荣耀交给刚提拔的中尉
Today we honor the newly promoted Detective Lieutenant…
Mark Hoffman
…Mark Hoffman.
恭喜
Congratulations.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢你们 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
嗯…
Uh, ahem…
通过这次考验 如果说我们学到了什么的话 就是
Throughout this ordeal, if we’ve learned anything it’s that…
生命是神圣的
…human life is sacred.
我们学到 每一天
And we’ve learned that every day…
我们都要珍惜生命
…life should be cherished.
正义
Justice…
是带来和平社会的基石
…is the backbone to every peaceful society.
我相信 正义已得到伸张
And I believe that true justice has been served.
Hoffman探员 医院有人找你
Detective Hoffman, you’re wanted at the hospital.
是关于Perez探员的
It’s about Agent Perez.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 Perez探员 欢迎来到你专研已久的世界
Hello, Agent Perez, and welcome to the world that you have long studied.
听从我的忠告 Perez探员
Heed my warning, Agent Perez.
你的下一步行动很重要
Your next move is critical.
开门 – 那是什么
Open the door. – What is that?
我扶你 我扶你
I got you.
我对Perez探员发生的事深表遗憾
I’m truly sorry about Agent Perez.
她说了你的名字 你知道吗
She said your name, you know.
她的遗言是”Hoffman探员”
The last thing she said was “Detective Hoffman.”
她为什么会那么说 她为什么会提到你的名字
Why’d she say that? Why’d she say your name?
我不知道 – 不知道吗
I don’t know. – No?
你是怎么逃出那建筑物的
How’d you walk out of that building?
你是怎么做到的
How did you?
他妈的我在我自己的喉咙上开了个洞
On a gurney with a fucking hole in my throat.
而你呢
Look at you.
只有几处瘀伤 和一个你挣脱了绳索的故事
Couple of scratches and a story about how your arm straps broke.
竖锯是不会犯错的
Jigsaw doesn’t make mistakes.
这是你的又一个推论吗 因为竖锯死了
Is this you theorizing again? Because Jigsaw’s dead.
我不是在说他 我是在说你的整个欺诈部门
I’m not talking about him, I’m talking about you and your whole crooked department.
我的部门已经没有了 他们都死了 一个人也不剩
My department’s gone. They’re all dead. There’s no one left.
除了你
Besides you.
我从一开始就在追捕竖锯
Been chasing Jigsaw from the beginning…
而最后我做到了
…and I got him.
所以除非你还有什么重要的话要说
So unless you’ve got something else to say…
他妈的别来烦我
…back the fuck off.
看看报纸吧 我救了那小女孩
Read the papers. I saved that little girl.
Perez探员的事情很遗憾
Sorry about Agent Perez.
你不是应该休息一下吗
Shouldn’t you be resting?
我没事 Erickson
I’m fine, Erickson.
不是的 Peter 所以我才让你休病假了
No, you’re not, Peter. That’s why I put you on medical leave.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!