到时候全世界的电磁场都会碾过你
with all the electromagnetism in the world raining down on you.
拜托 拜托 好好想象一下那场景
Now, please, please, picture that,
然后再告诉我钱不是问题
then tell me that money is beside the point.
让你烦恼的就是这事吗
This is what has you all worked up?

Yeah!
吉米 没什么好担心的
Jimmy…There’s nothing to worry about.
-给 -这是什么
– Here. – What is this?
一笔津贴 以后每周都会有
A stipend — there’s gonna be one every week.
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所给的857美元
$857 from Hamlin Hamlin & Mcgill?
我会一分不差地还给他们
I’m gonna pay them back — every penny.
我本不想要的 但霍华德坚持要给我
I didn’t want to take anything, but Howard was very insistent.
我也会全还给你的
And I’m gonna pay you back, too.
等等 哈姆林来过了吗
Wait, Hamlin was here?
我又不是闭门谢客的隐士
It’s not like I’m a recluse.
怎么 他把手♥机♥留在信箱里了吗
What? He put his cellphone in the mailbox?
他理解我的情况
He understands the situation.
他真的放了吗
He grounded himself?
当然
Of course.
然后你们两个达成一致 既然众所周知
And the two of you agreed that since, as everybody knows,
你随时都可能回去工作
you’re going back to work any day now,
律所理应帮你贴补家用
that the firm should help you make ends meet.
除去你话里的讽刺味 正是这样
That’s correct, minus the sarcasm.
哈姆林这是把你当傻子玩
Hamlin’s making you a chump!
我会好起来的
I’m going to get better!
我会回去工作
I’m gonna go back to work,
从哪里跌倒就从哪里爬起来
and I’m picking up where I left off!
对不起
Sorry.
查克 对不起
Sorry, Chuck.
我知道 你一直都想帮我
I understand that you’re trying to look out for me,
但你现在因小失大了
but you’re missing the bigger picture.
我知道
I got it.
还有件事
Speaking of which…
霍华德拿来了这个
Howard brought this.
他有点担忧
He’s concerned.
什么
What?
你得承认 这容易让人混淆
You have to admit — it could be confusing —
他的公♥司♥名是哈姆林·哈姆林·麦吉尔
Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill?
你的律所叫詹姆斯·M·麦吉尔
James M. Mcgill?
我就叫这名字
That’s my name.
我打小就叫这名字
I was born with it. I…
那也不行
Still…
要不改叫先锋律所吧
How about Vanguard Law?
-那直布罗陀法律公♥司♥怎么样 -等等
– Or Gi…Gibraltar Legal… – Wait, wait.
所以因为哈姆林 我还不能用自己的名字了
So I’m not supposed to use my name o-on Hamlin’s say-so?
他这是什么意思 要起诉我吗
W– what’s he gonna do — sue me?
谁也不想给自己找麻烦
Nobody wants to create an adversarial situation.
霍华德肯定愿意付钱给你
I’m sure Howard would gladly pay the cost
做个新火柴盒广♥告♥
of new matchbooks and so on.
这只是职业礼节罢了
It’s simply a matter of professional courtesy.
查克 你到底是哪边的
Chuck, whose side are you on?
什么哪边不哪边
There are no sides.
不过 吉米
But, Jimmy…
你难道不想打出自己的牌子吗
Wouldn’t you rather build your own identity?
别总想沾别人的光
Why ride on someone else’s coattails?
霍华德 你想跳舞吗
You want to dance, Howard?
那我们就跳吧
Let’s dance.

Go!
你能不能滑得再靠近我一点 废物
No, you can get closer than that, you bitch.
快点
Come on.
对 就这样
And here it comes.
不错 好点儿了
There you go. Better.
我滑得怎么样
How was that?
都给你录了 你看
It’s right on here. Take a look.
还是那句话 身体要绷紧
Still, tighter is everything.
绷紧 什么呀 什么绷紧
T-tighter? What? T-tighter what?
我也说不清 就是站着的时候要绷紧
I don’t know. Just stand…Tighter.
-你听懂没 -没有
– You know what I mean? – I don’t know what you mean.
你真笨 就是选择一种风格
That sucked. We can call that a stylistic choice, I guess,
-如果你想 -你们俩
– If you want to… – Hey, fellas.
我这里有大生意给你们
We got business.
你怎么知道我们在这里
How did you find us?
挺奇怪的 是吧
I know, eerie, right?
等等 就耽误你们30秒
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Come on. Give me 30 seconds.
这说不定是你们人生中最有价值的30秒
Could be the most profitable 30 seconds of your lives.
我给你们讲个故事吧 有个小伙子
Let me tell you about a young guy.
他其实和你们差不多大
Actually, he’s about your age.
住在离这里很远的地方
He lived a long way from here
就在伊利诺伊州的西塞罗市
in a town called Cicero, Illinois.
在那里 他可是个人物
And in Cicero, he was the man.
这么说吧 他走在街上
I mean, when he strolled down the street,
所有小混混都会和他击掌打招呼
all the corner boys would give him the high five.
所有漂亮妞儿都会冲他笑
All the finest babes would smile at him
巴望着他也能回一个笑容
and hope that he would smile back.
大家都叫他”风流吉米”
They called him “Slippin’ Jimmy,”
所有人都想和他做朋友
and everybody wanted to be his friend.
“风流吉米”
“Slippin’ Jimmy”?
这是什么狗屁绰号♥
What the hell kind of name is that?
听我说
Well, I’ll tell you, now —
西塞罗的冬天冷得能冻死人
Winters in Cicero are murder.
你们在金色的西部长大的
You guys growing up out here in the golden west —
根本体会不到那有多冷
y-you don’t know, okay?
那里的冬天能把你的鼻涕冻住
I’m talking cold that’ll freeze the snot right in your nose.
那寒风能割裂你的夹克衫
I’m talking wind that’ll cut through your jacket
金厨 著名厨房♥刀具品牌
然后像一把金厨刀一样把你切碎
And carve you up like a Ginsu knife.
总之 西塞罗的大部分居民都很害怕冬天
In fact, most folks in Cicero were scared of winter,
但吉米可不怕
but not Jimmy.
夏天的时候 他就等啊等
Jimmy waited around all summer,
九月终于来了
and when September finally rolled around
他感受到了第一股凉风
and he’d feel that first cold wind
从密歇根湖吹来 他知道 它要来了
come sweeping off Lake Michigan, he knew it was coming.
宽扎节 非裔美国人节日
他等的是圣诞节吗 是宽扎节吗
Was it Christmas? Was it Kwanzaa?
都不是 是一年一度的碰瓷季
Better — it was Slip ‘n Fall season.
很快 等到外面已经变得非常冷
Soon as it was cold enough,
他就找一块光滑结冰的地面
he’d find a nice, smooth patch of ice.
州级公路也行 密歇根大道更好
State street was good. Michigan Avenue was better.
他选好点 等到路上人多的时候
He’d pick his spot, wait for it to get busy,
他就踩着那冰片滑过去 然后 轰的一声
Then he’d walk out on the ice, and — boom!
他摔得那么狠
He would biff it so hard,
五个街区外的人都跑来看
people would come running from five blocks away.
那他碰瓷碰成了吗
Yeah, but did he collect?
“成了吗”
“Did he collect?”
“风流吉米”从来没失败过
Slippin’ jimmy had it dialed in, all right?
摔一次 他就能要来六千或者八千块
One good fall — he’d clear 6, 8 grand.
那些钱够他每天喝老密尔沃基酒 吸大♥麻♥
That’d keep him in Old Milwaukee and maui wowie
一直用到劳动节
right through Labor Day.
八千块啊
8 grand?
没错
8 grand.
我觉得你们都是潜力股
Now, see, I look at you guys, I see potential.
你们用滑板碰瓷很妙
The skateboard’s a nice wrinkle —
全年都可以干
that makes it a year-round gig.
很明显 你非常清楚怎么去摔 对吗
And clearly, you know how to take a header, right?
但我得问你 收成最好的一天
But I got to ask you — your best day ever,
赚了多少钱
how much did you clear?
-630 -630
– $630. – $630.
六百三十块吗
630 bucks.
是摔一次的钱数吗
Was that for one fall?
-两次 -一天摔两次
– Two. – Two falls in one day.
即使是你们这年纪 也会很疼吧
Even at your age, that’s got to hurt.
确实疼啊
True that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!