-来啊 来啊 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
– Do it. Do it. Do it. – Son of a bitch!
拜托
Come on!
拜托
Come on!
你的腿 这回交给我吧
Hey. Hey, your leg. Oh, I’m gonna do this one.
-好 -喂喂喂
– Okay. – Hey! Aah! Aah!
等一等
Hey, yo, hold up.
没错 就是你 你怎么回事
Hey, yeah, you — what is the matter with you?
你肇事逃逸了
You hit-and-run.
你撞伤了他 你重罪了我弟弟
You ran him over. You felonied my brother.
-出什么事了 -讲英语
– ?Qué pasa? – Habla english.
我们…我们已经报♥警♥了
We call — we call la policía.
警♥察♥会很生气的
La policía gonna be pissed.
我看见你撞他了
I see you hit him.
你看那个…那个挡风玻璃 都是你干的
You see that — that windshield? You did that.
-听不懂 听不懂 -我♥干♥的
– No entiendo. No entiendo. – I did that.
你撞了我 你撞了我 你得付钱
You did that to me. You did that. Now you pay.
-先生 我听不懂 -付钱就能解决
– No, se?or. No, se?or. No entiendo. – Make with the dinero.
-钱吗 -钱
– ?Dinero? – Dinero.
对 我们要的是正当钱
Sí, righteous dinero.
-钱 -对…没错
– Dinero? – Y– sí.
-好 -对 我说的就是这个
– Okay. – Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about.
-就是这个 -孩子
– Talking about. – Mijo.
我们走
Let’s go.
孩子
Mijo!
-是钱吧 -是
– Is that money? – Yeah.
孩子
Mijo…
小心台阶
watch this step.
小心…小心这级台阶
Aah. Watch this — watch this step.
你们在哪里
Where are you?
假日公园
Holiday Park.
凯特尔曼夫人 贝茜
Mrs. Kettleman, Betsy.
你们在这做什么呢
What are you doing here?
肇事逃逸 那可是重罪
Hit-and-run? That’s very serious.
我可以…我可以调解
I can — I can mediate.
我…我代表他们父母 所以…
It’s — I represent their parents, so…
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
开门 我是法♥院♥工作人员
Open up! Officer of the court!
以法律之名 命你开门
Open up in the name of the law!
下午好 这…
Good afternoon. This —

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!