所以我们现在在E调
So, we’re in E.
主音调 – 不 E调
The tonic. – No, E.
好吧 E调
All right, E.
所以 四小节的那个 你知道的啊
So, four bars of that, you know the sort of thing,
今晨醒来 感觉头很疼
“Woke up this morning, head felt so bad,”
然后到了A调
then into A.
次属音
The sub-dominant.
今晨醒来 感觉头很疼
“Woke up this morning, head felt so bad.”
你看 同样的东西 不同的和♥弦♥
Same thing, different chord, see.
真狡猾
Hmm. Tricky.
接着又到了E调
Then back to E again…
然后 这里的情感冲击 到了B调
Then, this is the emotional punch, it reaches right up to B.
这个属音
Ah. The dominant.
他说
And he says something like,
告诉那两个女人 退回A调
“Gonna tell that two-timin’ woman,” back through A,
你知道的 她快把我逼疯了
you know, “she’s driving me mad”
然后这个可爱的小东西 转到B七调
and then this lovely little thing, the turnaround on B seventh…
小七度可能更好
Minor seventh might be better.
这样也能让你又回到E调
And that brings you back to E.
是说我吗? – 什么说你?
And am I? – What?
把你逼疯的
Driving you mad.
的确是的
Well, actually, yes.
首相哈罗德·麦克米伦先生
The Prime Minister, Sir Harold Macmillan,
目前在华盛顿
has been holding talks in Washington
和美国总统约翰·肯尼迪先生举♥行♥会谈
with the United States president, Mr. John Kennedy.
他们讨论的主要议题是禁止核试验条约草案
The principal subject of their discussion was a proposed test ban treaty…
今晚别出问题吧 谢谢你
Not tonight. Thank you.
完美
Perfect.
现在听听!
Now listen!
这微分音听起来不错
Nice microtones…
真是让人抓狂
A load of sick bloody cats.
我宁愿多陪陪你
I’d rather have your lot.
我真的不介意 如果你想听汉克的曲子
I really don’t mind, if you want that Hank person.
或者是猫王的歌♥?
Or is it Elvis?
查克·贝里的不错
Chuck Berry.
没关系 收音机已经坏了 用不了了
It’s all right, he’s gone, he’s had it.
我觉得没问题的 我认为他的歌♥…
Honestly, you can, I think it’s…
他很…
He’s quite…
很怎么? – 听起来很欢快
Quite what? – Well, sort of merry.
这是你对查克·贝里的看法
Chuck Berry?
还有么
what else?
你知道的 很有活力
And, you know, bouncy.
你知道吗
Do you know,
我觉得你是我见过的最循规蹈矩的人了
I think you must be the squarest person in all of western civilization.
但是你爱我
But you love me.
正因如此 我爱你
Therefore, I love you.
你知道的 弗洛伦丝 这很美妙
You know, Florence, it was beautiful.
一切都很正常!
Nothing went wrong!
甚至我妈都没有表现出什么异常
Even my mother behaved herself.
你觉得她知道现在是什么情况么
Do you think she knew what was happening?
我不知道 也许她知道吧
I don’t know. Perhaps she did.
可怜的爱德华…
Poor Edward…
慢慢来
Steady.
稳住
Get it.
他丫的
Bastard.
现在往里面加点水
Now, give it here.
听我说 我已经决定了
Listen, I’ve decided.
如果我们生了个女孩儿 我们就给她取名为克洛伊
If we have a girl, she’ll be called Chloe.
克洛伊
Chloe.
好啊 这个名字很好听
Yes, it’s beautiful.
该死的 别管了
Damn. Ignore it.
你去看看吧
You ought to look.
晚上好 先生 你们点的晚餐到了
Evening, sir. Dinner what you ordered.
这么早…
Not this early…
您好女士
Ma’am.
小心点 -好的先生
Careful. – Sir.
不 也许…
Uh, no, perhaps…
把窗户关合上一些 -好的先生
The windows closed a bit. – Sir.
别合上那么多 -好 依您吩咐
Not that much. – Oh, right you are.
再开一点 好 就是这样 谢谢
A bit more. Yeah, that’s it. Thank you.
把窗帘推回去 -好的 先生
And push the curtains back. – Certainly, sir.
只用把窗帘推…
Just push the curtain
面对面 -好的 先生
Facing each other. – Yes, sir.
搬来椅子 -好
The chairs. – Ah.
这酒确实很好
It’s very good actually.
非常感谢 先生
Thank you very much, sir.
你们…
Are you…
你们要一直站在这里吗?
Are you going to stand there the whole time?
哦 先生 我们要摆放好银餐具 把牛排移到晚餐盘
Uh, we do the silver service on the beef, sir,
然后我们就退下了
and then we all retire.

Oh.
我爱你
I love you.
我也…
And I…
谢谢
Thank you.
先生 你还有什么需要的话
You ever feel the need for anything, sir,
用力摇铃就可以了
just, uh, pull on the string. Hard.
用餐愉快 先生
And have a very nice one, sir.
好的
Uh, yes.
晚安
Good night.

Oh.

Yes.
不好意思
Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
女儿们 女儿们 你们能下楼来吗?我需要你们的帮助
Girls. Girls, can you come down? I need your help.
啊 老天…
Oh, God…
请到花♥园♥里来
In the garden, please.
玛乔丽 -她在上面
Marjorie. – She was up there.
她能听到我说话 -哈蕊特
She could hear me. – Harriet.
好了知道了 -快来 哈蕊特 爸爸在找我们
That’s all right. – Come on, Harriet, Dad wants us.
来花♥园♥ 快点
In the garden, quickly.
她能听懂我我 她在听我说话
She could understand me. She was listening to me.
我知道 我知道 但是你穿着衣服她也一样可以听你说话
I know, I know. But she would also listen to you with your clothes on.
不 她要我们紧密建立联♥系♥
No, but she needs the connection.
夜晚更短了 所以她不再睡那么久了
The nights are shorter now, so she doesn’t sleep so much.
但是她不会下来的
But she won’t come down.
对 她从来不下来
No. She’ll never come down.
我们很确信这一点
We’re quite safe.
玛乔丽·梅休 你总有天会把我送进监狱
Marjorie Mayhew. You’ll get me thrown in prison.
女儿们 帮妈妈穿上衣服
Girls, help Mum get dressed.
走吧 妈
Come on, Mum.
你知道吗 只要你沿着海滩走
Do you know, as you walk that way along the beach,
沿岸的石头会越来越大
the stones get bigger.
是吗?
Yes?
上千年的风雨冲刷已经把鹅卵石归了类
Well, over thousands of years storms have sort of graded the pebbles.
所以当当地渔民晚上回到岸上的时候
So, when local fishermen come ashore at night
他们能弄清楚自己在哪
they can tell exactly where they are.
不管怎么样,这只是一个故事
That’s the story, anyway.
我们可以出去走走
We could go back out there.
你不是指现在吧 -为什么不呢?
You don’t mean now. – Why not?
带上酒 水果
Take the wine, some fruit.
天色不会很快变暗
It won’t get dark for a long time.
对 但是我不觉得我们应该把这些都留着…
Yes, but I’m not sure we could just leave all this…
我午餐吃得很饱不太觉得饿
I’m not awfully hungry after that lunch.
对 但是 弗洛 会给酒店添麻烦的 我们不能只是…
Yes, but Flo, they’ve gone to a lot of trouble. We can’t just…
我知道 但是外面真的太美了…
I know, but it looks so beautiful out there…
但我们在这…
But we’re here…
在房♥间里…
In here…
你也很美啊
And you’re so beautiful.
我不停地在想你有多美
I keep thinking how beautiful you are, and…
我想你说得对 我的意思是 关于…
I suppose you’re right. I mean, about…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!