兰德里夫人 一如既往还那么美
Mrs. Landry, u202dyou’re looking lovely as ever.
吉米·麦吉尔
Jimmy McGill!
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我刚好在附近 我想着
Oh, I was in the area, and I thought —
我想知道我最爱的前委托人还好吗
I wonder how my favorite former client is doing?
我带了曲奇
And I have cookies.
你太好了
Oh, you’re so sweet.
快进来吧
Come on in!
烤好之后 看着它们 我想
After I made these, I looked down, and I thought,
“长得太像你家费利克斯了”
“That looks just like your Felix.”
是啊
They do!
你太体贴了
You’re so thoughtful.
我还担心你不在这了呢
I was afraid you wouldn’t be here.
我以为拿到那笔和解金以后
Thought, u202dwith that settlement money,
你可能会搬到更气派的地方
you might’ve moved somewhere swankier.
-什么意思 -那个和解案
– What do you mean? – The settlement.
矶鹞渡一案
The Sandpiper case?
现在已经解决好了吧
Now, that’s gotta be wrapped up by now, right?
那件事啊
Oh, that?
还得好几年呢
That — that — that — that’s still years away.
你们还没和解吗
You haven’t settled yet?
没有 有些细节我不太清楚 但是艾琳
No, I don’t know u202dall the details yet, but Erin —
戴维斯梅因律所的艾琳·布里尔 你认识吗
Erin Brill of u202dDavis & Main — do you know her?
那姑娘很漂亮
Lovely girl.
她长得像年轻版的玛丽·马丁[美国女星]She reminds me of a young Mary Martin.
认识 我见过她
Oh, yes. I-I have met her.
她是位优秀的年轻女性
It’s a — u202dShe’s a wonderful young lady.
一切都由她包办了
Well, she takes care of all of that,
她说还有很长的路要走
and she said u202dthere’s still a long way to go.
但你收到提议了吧
But you’ve… received an offer, right?
寄给你的纸质文件
Something sent to you in writing?
不止是艾琳和你口头上谈话
I mean, something more than just Erin and you chatting?
可能全在这个箱子里了
It’s probably all here in this box.
我分不清什么是什么
I can’t make heads or tails of it,
但你可以看一看
but you are welcome to look.
你确定吗
You sure?
当然了
Of course.
跟你不见外
It’s you. u202d
我得说
Well, uh, I gotta say…
搞不懂这些文件不能怪你
I can’t blame you for getting mixed up with all this.
这些法律声明
I mean, these legal notices —
没人能真正看明白
I mean, no one really understands them.
我可有法学学位
You know, I’ve got a law degree.
有时候连我都不能
And sometimes I can’t even, uh…
我都不能
I can’t even, uh…
你没
You haven’t, uh…
接受这个吗
accepted this?
艾琳说我们应该等着
Erin says we should wait.
但是
But…
艾琳其实不重要 对吧
Erin doesn’t really matter, does she?
你是集体诉讼代表
I mean, u202dyou’re the Class Representative.
这可了不得
That’s a big deal.
这意味着只凭你自己就可以做决定
That means you and you alone decide.
你是你朋友和邻居的
You’re — you are the legal stand-in
法律代表
for your friends and neighbors.
我不知道这些 吉米
I-I don’t know about all that, Jimmy.
我把这些都交给专家处理了
I-I just leave it all to the professionals.
对 没错
Yeah, sure, sure.
律师最懂 但是
Lawyers know best, but…
抱歉
I’m sorry.
要是你中了彩票
If you won the lottery,
你会选择一次兑换奖金 对吧
I mean, u202dyou’d take the lump sum, right?
现在拿到钱比之后拿到钱好
I mean, money now u202dis better than money later.
一鸟在手
Bird in the hand!
是吧
I suppose.
有更多时间享受
The more time to enjoy it!
你真应该跟艾琳谈谈
You really should talk to Erin.
她清楚来龙去脉
She knows all the ins and outs.
来龙去脉
Ins and outs.
艾琳肯定知道
Yeah, Erin sure knows those.
我很愿意跟艾琳谈谈
I’ll be happy to talk to Erin, uh…
不过我忍♥不住想
Just — I just can’t help but wonder
她有没有综合考虑所有
if she’s taking every aspect into a–
吉米
Oh, Jimmy.
我忘得一干二净
I completely forgot —
我要去做椅子瑜伽
I’m on my way to chair yoga.
真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
没关系的
No, it’s okay.
我应该走了
Um, I probably should be going.
我还有很多事
I have a lot to do.
-吉米 -吉米
– Jimmy! u202d- Jimmy!
吉米
u202dJimmy!
萝丝 默特尔 海伦
Rose, Myrtle, Helen.
练椅子瑜伽真有用 是吧
That chair yoga really works, huh?
你们好像都年轻了十岁
You all look 10 years younger.
-你嘴真甜 -快点
– You honeydripper. – Hey, hurry up.
五分钟之后就开始了
It starts in five minutes.
你想跟我们一起来吗
Do you want to come with us?
欢迎你 我们可以带客人的
You’re welcome to. We can have guests.
我倒是很想 但我没穿瑜伽服
I would love to, uh, but I’m not dressed for it.
还是改天吧
So I’ll take a rain check.
好啊
Certainly.
谢谢你的曲奇 吉米
Thanks for the cookies, Jimmy.
-再见 吉米 -见到你真高兴 再见
– Bye, Jimmy! – Good to see ya. u202dBye!
矶鹞渡生活协助中心
那绝对不对
That can’t be right.
绝对不对
Can’t be right.
总共一千七百四十万
17.4 total.
33%的共同基金
33% is the common fund.
平分十五份…
So, on 1/15, 15 into 17… Carry the 2.
一百一十六…
One Million, One Hundred and Sixty…
一百一十六万
One Million, One Hundred and Sixty Thousand!
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
绝命律师
第三季 第九集
-厄门绍特先生 -是我
– Mr. Ehrmantraut? u202d- Yeah.
不好意思久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
这边请
It’ll be right this way. u202d
给您拿点什么喝的
Can I get you anything to drink?
茶 水 咖啡
Tea, water, espresso?
不用了 谢谢
No, I’m fine. Thank you.
罗达特-奎尔太太
Ms. Rodarte-Quayle?
-您的下一位来了 -好 谢谢
– I have your next — u202d- Yes, thank you.
厄门绍特先生 莉迪亚·罗达特-奎尔
Mr. Ehrmantraut, Lydia Rodarte-Quayle.
-麦克 -谢谢 贾斯汀
– Mike. u202d- Thanks, Justin.
请坐 麦克
Have a seat, um…Mike.
人力资源部给我看了你的资料
HR sent up your start paperwork.
I9 W2 很标准 可以入职
I-9, W-2. Pretty standard.
能给我看下你的驾照和社保卡吗
Could I have your driver’s license and Social Security card?
为什么
Why?
我的助理要复印一份
My assistant needs to make a copy.
这次”雇佣”到底怎么回事
How does this “Hire” work, exactly?
给我讲讲
Walk me through it.
你将收到牧歌♥电气
You’ll receive a paycheck from Madrigal
每周发放的一万美元工资
in the amount of $10,000 per week.
照这个速度
I believe at that rate,
您的那笔钱大约能在二十周付清
your “Employment” should be paid out in about 20 weeks.
弗林先生已经支付了联邦保险 社保
Mr. Fring has arranged to cover FICA, Social Security —
以及所有个人税款
the entirety of the tax burden.
你应该没意见吧
I assume u202dthat’s all right with you?
很好
Good.
既然这样
So, to that end,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!