哈洛德?
Harold?
嗯?
Uh huh?
洗澡水准备好了
The water’s ready.
再等一下
Just a sec.
我当时简直是痴迷我的娃娃
I was crazy about my little doll.
它戴着蓝色的帽子 穿着有大黄铜纽扣的小丑服
It wore a blue bonnet and a clown’s suit, with big, brass buttons.
我从不让它离开我的视线
I never let it out of my sight.
我和它一起吃饭 和它一起洗澡
I ate with it, I went to the bathroom with it.
等到晚上 我们一起摇晃着入睡
And at night we rocked to sleep together.
有天我在地板上玩儿 我爬到了橱柜底下
One day I was playing on the floor and I crawled beneath the cupboard.
我找到了完美的藏身之处
And I found the perfect hiding place…
之后每天去学校 我都把我的小丑藏在那底下
So everyday when I went to school I put my little clown doll down there.
有人不让我和我的好朋友待在一起
They wouldn’t let me take my little friend with me.
有天 我放学回家 他们发现了我偷藏东西的地方
One day, I came home from school, and someone had found my secret hiding place.
他们拿走了我的小玩偶 然后…
They had taken my little doll and…
然后把它切得稀巴烂
And cut it up into a million little peices.
我烦到你了
I’m boring you.
没 妈 我只是得去工作了
No, ma. I gotta get to work.
别顾我了 你自己快些吧
Don’t mind me. You run along.
我会在你发现我出门前就到家的
I’ll be back before you know it.
你当然会 小南瓜 快去吧 祝你今天过得愉快
Course you will, pumpkin. Run along and have a good day.
待会见 妈
See you later, ma.
好 再见
Ok, bye.
你知道吗 除了母亲 狗是人类最好的朋友
Next to your mother, a dog is your best friend.
听着 我跟狗不来电 老兄 你知道我在说什么
Yo I got no beef with dogs dude, you know what I’m saying.
我没有过光靠想的就得到一台钻石切割机
But I don’t get a diamond-cutter when I think about ’em.
也有人是猫派
Some people go for cats.
猫挺酷的 你懂的
Cats are cool you know.
他们为自己赢得了许多尊重
They got a lot of respect for themselves yo.
你有见过两只猫干那码子事吗?
You ever see two cats getting busy?
没 但你总能见到那些狗搞在一起
No. But you always see them dogs boning.
这就是有所谓”狗爬式”的来历
That’s where they get that term doggy style from.
尊重和信赖是分开的
Respect’s one thing.Trust’s another.
你不能信一只猫
You can’t trust a cat.
对 猫是奸诈的
Na yo. Cats are treacherous.
猫是非常干净的生物
A cat is a very clean animal.
什么情况 这位选手 我们到底还要不要干这个了?
What’s up, player? We gonna do this?
不是的 老兄 我没来过这种地方
No man, I never been in one of these places before.
你说你想一个人来的
You’re the one that wanted to come along.
每个人都有第一次 哈利 你也不例外
Everyone has a first time Harry. Even you.
你要什么 小孩儿
Whaddya need junior?
要什么?你知道我来干嘛吗 平克怀斯先生派我来的
What? You know why I’m here. Mr. pinkwise sent me.
我跟平克怀斯说过了 我跟他说是下周
I talked to pinkwise.I told him next week.
哦是吗?下周太迟了 好伙计
Next week’s too late, homie.
等下——等下…
Wait a minute –Wait a minute…
你欠我保护费!
You owe me that fuckin room!
我现在告诉你 你最好给我他妈的抓紧点
And I told you you better give me that fuckin’ grip boy!
求求你等一下!
Please wait a minute!
他妈的给钱 别逼我揍你!
Give me that fuckin’ money.Don’t make me hit you!
我会付的!
I’ll pay!
给钱
Give me that fuckin’ money.
哈利 哈利 天呐 够了 快停下 看在上帝的份上
Harry, Harry man enough, that’s enough! For chrissakes!
冷静 冷静
Chill chill.
快点 他妈的撤 快点!
Come on, let’s get the fuck out of here, come on!
你中他妈什么邪了?简直他妈的疯了
What the fuck got into you man?You fuckin’ lost it!
虫子是要我们来催他债 不是处决他
The bug wanted a schlumping,not an execution.
我们玩儿完了 老兄 我们绝逼玩儿完了
We’re fucked dude.We’re way past fucked.
那个人不会有事吧
Is that guy OK. In there?
我们走的时候老哥嘴里还哼哼呢
Homie was moaning when we left.
希望我杀了他
I hope I killed him.
啥?
What?
我 我是说希望我没杀了他
I mean I hope I didn’t kill him.
老兄 拜托 天呐 你♥他♥妈♥到底什么毛病
Dude come on man.What the fuck is wrong with you?
妈!
Ma!
妈 我要上厕所
Ma. I got to go to the bathroom.
我在用浴缸 小南瓜 你不能憋会儿吗
I’m in the tub, pumpkin. Can’t you hold it?
不能 妈 我要死在外面了
No, ma. I’m, like dying out here.
好啦 你现在能进来了
All right, you can come in now.
甜心?
Sweetheart?
好一个垃圾场
What a dump.
你母亲值得比这更好的 哈利
Your mother deserves better than this, Harry.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
麦登 我叫麦登 我来见凯特
Madden. Name’s madden. I came here to see Kate.
你得等着 她正在洗澡
You’re gonna have to wait. She’s taking a bath.
漂亮
Nice.
给我等下 你不准进去
Wo! Wo! Wo!You can’t go in there.
为什么不行
Why not?
我跟你说了 她在洗澡呢
I told you. She’s taking a bath.
知道了 猛♥男♥ 快让开
Okay, tough guy. Move over.
嘿 冷静 老兄 我只是想进去看看
Hey, calm down I just want to see some trim.
老天
Jesus.
下次你冒犯我和我妈妈前 先想想这一拳头
Remember that the next time you want to get nasty with me, or my mother.
嘿 让我来解决
yo, let me handle this.
平克怀斯先生 我想把您介绍给我朋友…
Mr. pinkwise, I’d like to introduce you… to my friend…
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
坐 哈利
Sit down, Harry.
巴尼 去把我车擦干净
Barnie, go wipe down my car.
你有抹布吗
You gotta rag?
我看你像抹布
Do I look like I carry a rag?
好了 你对他做了什么
All right, what did you do to him?
只做了你要我做的 平克怀斯先生
Only what you asked for Mr. pinkwise.
只做了我要你做的
Only what I asked for.
我要阿尼去催债 结果你给了我什么…?
I asked Arnie for a schlumping, and what did you give me…?
熏牛肉来啦 照你口味做的 艾比
Pastrami. Just the way you like it, abie.
你让那懒鬼终于还债了
You finally get the deadbeat to square up.
所以你不生我气?
So you’re not mad?
生你气?
Mad?
听这个…你们去过之后
Get this… After the schlumping,
菲斯凯蒂来了 怕死了 抖得跟个筛子似的
fischetti comes over, so scared he’s shivering in his shoes.
他带了个满满的钱盒子——里面是他欠的每一分钱——最重要的是
He comes with a box full of money — Every cent he owes — and more yet.
我从来没见谁这么害怕过
I never saw a guy so scared.
即使他还清债了 还给了我额外一千块钱
Even though he’s clean, he gives me an extra thousand. Insurance money.
他说是赔偿金 这样我们就不会再把你送过去了
he says, so we don’t send you over again.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think about that?
你吩咐阿尼叫他付钱
You asked Arnie to make him want to pay,
我们照吩咐做事 就这样
and so we did it, that’s all.
哈利 这是你第一次去收债吗
Harry, this your first schlumping?
嗯哼
Uh huh.
你攻击他的时候有什么感觉
How did you feel when you were laying into him?
不知道
I dunno.
就好像 也许你只是没法停下
Like maybe you just couldn’t stop?
是 也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
给一份给巴尼
Give one to barnie.
这些 我只给你
This is just for you.
没关系的 我会跟阿尼对半分
That’s OK., I’ll split it with Arnie.
他不知道的事伤害不了他
What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.
我自己吃点亏总比给朋友使心眼要好
I figure it’s better to cross myself than to cross a friend.
我也这么想的 哈利
That goes for me too Harry.
有些事情告诉我 我们会成为特别要好的朋友 嗯?
Something tells me we’re gonna be very good friends.
我很荣幸 平克怀斯先生
I’d be honored, Mr. pinkwise.

You
你可以叫我艾比
You can call me abie.
两百刀?你♥他♥妈♥干什么了 摘了个赏金人头?
Two-hundred dollars? What the fuck you do man, give him skull?
你绝对摘了个赏金人头
You definitely gave him skull.
别烦了 阿尼
Come off it, Arnie.
毒虫才洗车 老兄 他就没把我当回事儿
Fuckin’ baseheads clean cars man. He dissed me.
啊那你要我怎样
What was I supposed to do?
我们还搭伙呢对吧?
We’re still partners right?
坦诚相待那种
Straight down the middle?

Right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!