密♥码♥写在便利贴上随处贴
passwords written on Post-it notes.
库房♥工人使用笔和纸
Warehouse workers are using pen and paper
而不是电子库存设备
instead of – electronic inventory devices,
为顺手牵羊大开方便之门
which leaves you wide open to pilfering.
货物上有重复的路径号♥码
You got duplicate routing numbers on cargo,
北边和东边的楼层有监控盲区
surveillance-camera blind spots on the north – and the east side of the floor,
存货账目文件直接扔进垃圾桶
inventory documents – that are going into the trash
不进行粉碎处理 更别提
instead of being shredded, not to mention
危险驾驶装载设备以及工作人员…
loading equipment being driven at unsafe speeds and crews…
-等等 等一下 -漠视安全…
– Wait. Wait. – disregarding safe —
停 停一下
Wait. Hold on. Hold on.
你到底是谁来着
Who are you, exactly?
厄门绍特
Ehrmantraut.
安全顾问
Security consultant.
恕我直言
All due respect,
我并不知道什么安全顾问要来
I don’t know anything about a security consultant.
你这级别怎么可能知道呢
Well, you wouldn’t, would you?
你还是问问高层吧
Maybe you best call corporate.
就莉迪亚·罗达特-奎尔吧
Try Lydia Rodarte-Quayle.
真的很遗憾 吉米
Truly sorry, Jimmy.
谢谢你 克利福德 非常感谢
Thank you, Cliff. Appreciate that.
他是一名非常棒的律师
He was a hell of a lawyer.
是啊
Yes, he was.
吉米
Jimmy…
我们会非常想念他的
we’re going to miss him so much.
谢谢你 布兰达
Thank you, Brenda.
节哀顺变
I’m sorry for your loss.
谢谢 布莱恩
Thanks, Brian.
吉米 我很遗憾
Jimmy, I’m so sorry.
谢谢 非常感谢
Oh. Well, thanks. Appreciate that.
关于查克 我觉得我欠你一个真♥相♥
I-I think I owe you the truth about Chuck.
那些灯
Those lanterns.
他在那栋没电的房♥子里
He was living in that house without electricity
生活了快两年了
for the better part of two years.
他知道怎么用提灯
He knew how to use those lanterns.
他总是很小心 我亲眼所见
He was careful. I saw it.
我知道你也一样
I know you did, too.
从来没出过问题
There was never a problem.
我知道现在说这些太残忍♥…
I know – it’s a terrible thing to —
但我认为这一切的发生并不是意外
I don’t think what happened was an accident.
你大概听说了 查克从律所退休了
You probably heard – Chuck was retiring from HHM.
但这并不是真♥相♥
But that’s not the truth.
事实是 我们产生了分歧
The truth is – that we had a disagreement…
我把他赶走了
and I pushed him out.
是我逼他离开的
I made him go.
查克病了好多年了
Chuck was sick for years.
听证会之后…
And after the bar hearing —
跟听证会没有关系
The bar hearing had nothing to do with it.
好吧
Okay.
事实上 听证会之后他反而开始好转了
The fact is, he started getting better after that.
他对公♥司♥更上心了
He took more of an interest in the firm.
他来上班 我们开着灯
He came to work. – We could leave the lights on.
他一直在好转 直到出了保险那件事
He was improving until the thing with the insurance.
所以 并不是听证会的原因
So, I-it wasn’t the bar hearing.
保险
The insurance…?
一件非常荒谬的事
It was a ridiculous thing.
我本该算了的
I should’ve just let it go.
他已经为我做得够多了
I mean, God knows he’s done enough for me.
可他还是没完没了
But he kept pushing.
于是我 我生气了
And I, um — I got my back up.
保险是怎么回事
What about the insurance?
是我们的职业过失保险
It was, uh, our malpractice insurance.
他们发现了查克的状况
They found out about Chuck’s condition,
提高了费率
raised our rates.
查克很生气
Chuck went ballistic.
他想要开战
He wanted to go to war.
我设了底线
I drew a line.
他不让步
He wouldn’t back down.
所以我逼他离开
So I forced him out.
我从没想过我会伤害到他
It never occurred to me that I could hurt him.
他看起来总是那么坚强
He always seemed so strong.
但他不是的
But he wasn’t.
他的死都是因为我
I think he did what he did because of me.
霍华德 我想这是你活该
Well, Howard, I guess that’s your cross to bear.
看她游得多欢
Look at her go.
我要煮点咖啡
So, I’m gonna make some coffee.
谁要吗
Anybody want some?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!