我踏实而谦虚
and I was down-to-earth and I was humble
而且我还很真诚 他们很喜欢
and I was sincere and they loved it.
-结果 -结果他们拒绝了我
– So… – So they turned me down.
肯定还有什么别的吧
Well, there has to be more to it than that.
没别的了
There’s not.
我不
I don’t —
你说到查克的时候怎么说的
What did they say u202dwhen you talked about Chuck?
关查克什么事
What does Chuck have to do with this?
什么
What?
所以你根本就没
Well, so, you didn’t even…
我为什么要提
Why would I?
好吧 那好
Okay. O– Um…
这样 我们来想办法
Okay, listen, we will figure this out.
你要上诉 我们上诉给
And, yes, you will appeal. We’ll appeal this to the —
-他们会直接定论的 -那我们就不让他们定
– They’re just gonna rubber-stamp. – Well, we won’t let them.
他们不论如何都会的
They’re gonna u202drubber-stamp whatever
我们想办法让你看上去真诚
And we’ll find a way to make you look sincere.
-金 我很真诚了 -我知道
– Kim, I was sincere! u202d- I know that.
我是说我们来想办法
I meant u202dwe will fix it.
我可能说的有点俗 但我都是认真的
I might have been a little corny, but I meant every word.
我知道
I know that.
你不相信我
You don’t believe me.
-我当然相信了 -天啊
– Of course I do. u202d- Jesus.
我看你表情就知道了
It’s right there on your face.
在你眼里我就像下作的混♥蛋♥
You think I’m some kind of lowlife, some kind of asshole…
-什么 -就像是坏人才会请的律师吧
– What? – The kind of lawyer guilty people hire, right?
没有 吉米 不是
No. Jimmy, that’s not —
你眼里的我就是”风流吉米”
Yeah, you look at me, and you see Slippin’ Jimmy.
我从没这样说过
I never said that.
但你就是这样想的
Yeah, but you thought it!
你想知道为什么委员会说你不真诚吗
You want to know why the committee called you insincere?
因为你没有提到查克
Because you didn’t mention Chuck.
为什么一定要提
What does that have to even —
他们看了资料
They read the transcripts.
他们知道发生了什么 吉米
They know what happened, Jimmy.
他们等着你说查克的事情
They were waiting for you to say something about him.
所以我应该长篇大论地
So I’m supposed to make a big hairy deal
在我的复职听证上说我死去的哥哥吗
about my dead brother at my re-instatement hearing?
这怎么就真诚了
How is that sincere?
我从来不想查克的事 好吗
Ya, I don’t u202dthink about Chuck, okay?
我不想念查克
I don’t miss Chuck.
查克以前在世 现在不在了 就这么回事
Chuck was alive and now he’s dead and that’s that.
事情结束 生活继续 怪我咯
Finito. Life goes on. So sue me.
你又是这幅表情
There it is again.
-这就是为什么我们没有办公室 -什么 不是
– That’s why u202dwe don’t have an office. – What? No!
拜托你 不要扯到办公室上
Just, you know, u202ddo not start in on that office.
我不想再听到你说
I don’t want to hear another word
那个愚蠢的办公室了
about that stupid office.
愚蠢的办公室 好 你接着说 你接着说
Stupid office? Okay. Here we go. Here we go.
吉米 从一开始我就一直站在你这边
Jimmy, I have been on your side since the day we met!
是谁因为你一个电♥话♥赶来
Who comes running when you call?
谁给你收拾残局
Who cleans up your messes?
我也是有工作的
I have a job,
但我每次为了你 什么都放下了
but I drop everything for you every single time.
你在磁带里坦白了重罪
You confess to a felony on tape,
我帮了
I’m there.
你受审讯 我做你的律师
You have a bar hearing, I represent you.
一次又一次 你需要我 我就帮忙
Over and over again, if you need me, I’m there.
但你脑海里衡量我对你的感情
But somehow in your mind the only measure
就靠一个什么办公室
of my feelings for you is — is some office?!
我能跟你同居 跟你睡觉
I’m good enough to live with, to sleep with,
但你就是不能跟我共事
but God forbid you should have an office with me.
什么 我刚跟你说过
What are you t– I just told you
你对自己的生活感到有点无聊了
u202dYou get u202da little bored with your life,
-你就委身趟趟浑水 -那
– so you come down u202dand roll around in the dirt… – That’s…
-跟”风流吉米”玩玩 -有那么好玩吗
– have some fun with Slippin’ Jimmy… – Oh, is it fun?
-然后你就回去了 -向助理地检撒谎
– …and then it’s u202dback up. – Fun like lying to the ADA
捞你的朋友出来好玩吗
to get your friend out of the shitter?
还是说我一脸职业假笑听你
Or fun like standing there with a smile plastered on my face
跟我的律师同事玩幼稚的脑筋急转弯
while you play infantile mind games on my law partner?
带我到你高高在上的办公室真是个大错误
Oh, what a mistake it was to take me up u202dto your office in the sky!
-下次请别再带我去了 -也许我不会了
– You’ll never do that again! – u202dYeah, maybe I won’t.
可能下次你打电♥话♥ 我也不来了
And maybe next time you call, I won’t come.
你又来了 落井下石
There you go. u202dKick a man when he’s down.
吉米 你从来就在井里
Jimmy, you are always down.
我全搞砸了
I messed it all up.
你还想做律师吗
You still want to be a lawyer?
想啊
Yeah.
那我们可以从这点做起
Well, we can start with that.
嗨 麦克
Hey, Mike.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你 先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
情况如何
So, what do we got?
挺安静的
It’s pretty quiet.
卡伊又起迟了
Kai was up late again.
他下去一个小时以后
About an hour after he went down,
维纳出来了几分钟
Werner came out for a couple minutes.
然后大约两点半的时候 卡斯珀起来了
Then Casper was up around 2:30,
看了会电视又进去了
watched some TV, headed back in.
六号♥这怎么回事
What’s going on with 6?
这里 这是什么
There — what is that?
哦这个 有几个像素挂了
Oh, yeah. Dead pixels.
昨天还没有的
Wasn’t there yesterday.
之前忽然有一次电压突增
Had a voltage spike earlier.
忽然雪花了大概二十秒
Camera flared for about 20 seconds,
但是立即又好了
but it came right back.
电压突增
A voltage spike?
其他的摄像头有过吗
Any of the other cameras do that?
有过 10号♥
Yeah. 10.
让我看看外面的摄像头
Show me the outside cameras.
你跟我走
You — let’s go.
开灯
Get the lights!
上面 你去查查
Up there. You check that out.
怎么回事
u202du202dWhat’s going on?
麦克
Mike?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!