塞拉曼加在谋划什么
What Salamanca is planning.
我不想欺骗我的委托人
I don’t want to lie to my clients.
你是说那个冰箱男吗
You’re talking about the fridge guy?
我是说所有的委托人
I mean all my clients.
你的那位朋友 “疯狂小八”
Your friend, um…”Krazy-8″?
他之前进过局子吗
Has he ever been inside before?
他绝对守口如瓶
He’ll keep his mouth shut.
瓦尔加先生
Mr. Varga,
好久不见
long time no see.
上车
Get in.
绝命律师
第五季 第三集
好的
Okay.
*为了一个热恋中的男人*
*Y mi para un hombre enamorado*
*哒哒哒*
*Da-da-da*
*踏哒踏哒 踏哒踏哒 在我的马背上*
*Paca paca paca paca en mi caballo*
*踏哒踏哒 踏哒踏哒 在我的马背上*
*Paca paca paca paca en mi caballo*
我能说话吗
Can I talk?
我有话要说
I-I-I’ll talk.
我大概知道你们为什么找我
I have a feeling I know what this is about.
但我想先强调一下
J-Just to get the ball rolling,
希望两位明白
please keep in mind
无论瓦尔加先生和我之间发生过什么
that whatever happened between Mr. Varga and myself,
我希望都已经过去了
I’m hoping that it’s just water under the bridge.
我做了一切努力
‘Cause after all was said and done,
保你自♥由♥
you did walk out a free man.
你蹲监狱的时间连一天都不到
I mean, you weren’t even in custody for a full day.
当然我承认这个过程比较坎坷
And I admit it was a tad bumpy getting there,
但是通往正义之路本就不顺
but the path to justice is rarely smooth.
所以我希望两位
So I’m hoping that, in the end, you know,
就看最终的结果
the final result speaks for itself.
你和我的堂弟屠库打过交道
You had business with my cousin, Tuco.
屠库
Tuco?
对 没错
Ohh. Oh, sure, sure, yeah.
现在我看出来你们是一家人了
A-And I see the family resemblance.
你堂弟给我留下很深的印象
Your cousin makes quite an impression.
他心怀大爱
You know, he… he has a huge heart
一心追求公正
and a… a serious passion for justice.
他脾气不太好 对吧
He’s got a temper, huh?
我没怎么注意
I hadn’t noticed.
你那位可爱的奶奶还好吗
How is your lovely Abuelita?
屠库和我提起过你
You know, Tuco told me about you.
说你那张嘴能颠倒黑白
You’re the guy with the mouth.
没错
Yeah.
闯进房♥子里的那两个小子
Those guys at the house…
他们叫她什么来着
what’d they call her?
“贱♥人♥”
“Bizznatch.”
“贱♥人♥”
“Bizznatch.”
没错
Yeah, right.
我认识的屠库
You know, the Tuco I know …
会把他们活扒了皮
he woulda skinned ’em alive
然后让秃鹰吃了他们的眼球
and let the buzzards eat their eyeballs.
但有了你就不一样
But there you were.
你天花乱坠说了一通 他们就大摇大摆地走了
You go, “Blah, blah, blah,” And they walk out of there.
这太神奇了
I mean, it’s amazing, really!
其实是推着轮椅走的
They wheeled out, actually.
我和伊格纳西奥
Ignacio and I,
有点事情要找你帮忙
we got something you can do for us.
是吗
Really?
我们遇上了点法律问题
Yeah. We got a legal problem.
法律问题
A le… A legal problem?
太好了
Alright, fantastic.
我真是 我还以为
I’m so… Just, for a minute there,
你们要给我强灌
I thought I was gonna be
塞满海♥洛♥因♥的避孕套
swallowing condoms filled with heroin.
不是
No.
以后有可能
Maybe later.
我们有个人正蹲在拘留中心里
We have a guy sitting in MDC.
两天前被抓走的
Picked up two days ago.
为什么被抓走
picked up for what?
这个待会再说
Yeah, we’ll get to that.
我需要这个人告诉警♥察♥一些事情
We need our friend to tell the cops some things.
重要的事情
Some important things.
重要的事情 明白了
Important things. Gotcha.
我们想让他只说我们告诉他的
We want him to say exactly what we tell him…
不多 也不少
no more, no less.
但警♥察♥不能知道是我们让他说的
But the cops can’t know it’s coming from us.
所以我们要派你进去
So we send you in there,
你去告诉他怎么说
you tell him how to do it,
律师在场他们不能旁听
and they can’t listen.
律师委托人保密权
Attorney-client confidentiality.
对 就那玩意儿
Yeah, that.
您太看得起我了
It’s flattering.
我能提供一个替代方案吗
Can I offer this?
我可以保证
Listen, I guarantee
现在拘留中心里有五部这样的手♥机♥
there are five of these in MDC right now.
就那种藏在身体里带进去的一次性手♥机♥
You know, drop phones inside someone’s prison wallet,
你懂的吧
if you know what I’m talking about.
总之 你可以直接和你的手下交谈了
Anyway, you talk directly to your guy.
去掉我这个中间人
Cut out the middle man.
你在里面教他会更有成效
It works better if you’re in there with him.
你可是这件事的不二人选啊
You’re the guy for this.
那真是 真是
That’s just… That’s…
太棒了
terrific.
只能这么形容了
That’s the only word for it.
凭良心讲 我觉得我得…
In good conscience, I think I have to s…
提醒你我的…费用上涨了
warn you that my… my rates have gone up.
所以这样安排的话律师费会比较贵
Uh, so going this way could be expensive.
有多贵
Ex… How expensive?
就是贵
Expensive.
我是说
It’s… I mean…
-是吗 -没错
– Yeah? – Yeah. Um.
好吧 这要花去我一整天的时间
Oh, gee, well, it’s a full day of my time.
还有准备工作 路上的劳顿
And prep work, transportation,
加急费用
rush fees…
我算一下
Uh, do the math.
差不多七千八…
It’s like seven thousand… eight…
七千九百二十五美元
nine hundred… and twenty five dollars.

Yeah.
没错
Uh-huh. Yeah.
7925块吗
$7,925?
这是行情价了 所以
Uh, it’s… it’s the going rate, so…

Sure.
辛苦了 八千美元整吧
For your trouble, let’s make it $8,000.
那好吧
Well. Okay, then.
再来一杯
Another.
算了吧 麦克
I don’t know, Mike.
今晚就先喝到这里吧
How ’bout you call it a night?
我给你叫辆出租车
And I’ll get you a cab.
把钱收了 再给我倒一杯
Put ’em in the register and pour me another.
-喂 -怎么
– Hey. – Yeah.
你看到那张了吗
You see that?
帮我个忙好吗
You want to do something for me?
把它撕下来
Take it down.
什么
What?
就那张
Right there.
从下往上数第三张
The… The third from the bottom.
不好吧 麦克
I dunno, Mike.
是顾客给的
Customers send these in.
这是酒吧的传统了
It’s a tradition.
撕下来
Take it down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!