抱歉 麦克
Sorry, Mike.
撕下来
Take it down.
你喝多了
I think you’ve had enough.
现在就撕下来
Take it. Down. Now.
拜托了
Please.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你们都知道那是我妹
You know that’s my sister, y’all.
我们一起
Let’s…
她可火♥辣♥了 有一说一
Hey, she is spicy, yo. That’s what I’m saying.
我还想跟她打招呼呢
Yeah. I’m trying to holla at her.
瞧瞧这家伙
Check this one out.
好了 各位 我们出动吧
Alright, y’all. Let’s play.
老头子 你要去哪呢
Hey, Gramps! Where ya going?
借我们二十块来花花呗
Yo, got 20 bucks you could lend me?
别怕
Ah. Don’t be scared.
我又不咬人
I ain’t gonna bite.
我身上的钱远远不止二十 混♥蛋♥
I got a lot more than 20 bucks, asshole.
这老头有脾气 可以啊
Hey, yo, Gramps can throw down. Okay.
-来了个不要命的 -你真打算
– Yo, we got a live one, bro. – You gonna let ol’ cue ball
-让那个秃老头这么和你说话 -站住 老头
– there talk to you like that?! – Hold up, Gramps.
还有谁
So?
很好
Good.
喝完了吗
You done?
快了
Just about.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事吧
Everything good?
没事
Yeah.
其实我在庆祝
I’m sort of celebrating, actually.
庆祝什么
Celebrating what?
我刚刚想到
I just realized
我明天接的都是无偿的案子
I have all pro bono clients tomorrow, all day.
没有梅萨维德的案子
No Mesa Verde.
好吧
Well, alright.
为正义干杯
To justice.

Yeah.
你呢
What about you?
我见到了
I met…
一些很有趣的人
some interesting people
经历了一些
and had a few…
起伏
ups and downs.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
从收入角度讲
Financially speaking,
索尔·古德曼刚刚度过了最棒的一天
Saul Goodman just had his best day yet.
钞票到手
Ka-ching!
索尔真行
Good for Saul.
我得为明天做准备了
I’d better prep for tomorrow.

Right.
加油
Go get ’em, tiger.
米利弗不适用于所有人群
Numilifor is not for everyone.
如有不适 请咨♥询♥医生
Call your doctor if you have unusual aches and pains.
-抱歉 -副作用包括便秘…
– Sorry. – Side effects, including constip…
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我得把遥控器拆了 清理一下
I have to take it apart to clean it.
别拆了
Hey. Leave this alone.
别拆了
Leave it alone.
看看这个
Check this out.
你订外卖♥♥了吗
Did you order food?
哪位
Yeah?
-伊格纳西奥 -什么
– Ignacio? – What?
我想见伊格纳西奥
I want to see Ignacio.
你是哪位
Who is this?
他父亲
His father.
一切还好吧
当然 挺好的
我能进来吗
方便吗
没关系
安布尔 这是我父亲
Amber, this is my father.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Oh, yeah, me too.
失陪了
‘Scuse me.
你要喝点什么
喝咖啡吗
这房♥子真大
而且很新
你怎么样 爸爸
盖特雷兹给我开了个价 他想买♥♥我的店
真的吗
别告诉我
他想换成另一家轮胎店吗

No.
他想保持原样
不过
算上地皮 他开的价位
还是远高于店的价值
你打算怎么办
我一直觉得店是为你留的
你打算后半辈子
每天都工作十一小时吗
你觉得呢
听起来是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
可能是…
你退休的好机会
这是你安排的 对吗
我不知道你什么意思
是你叫盖特雷兹这么做的
他给我的是你的钱
爸爸 不 不是的
Papa, no. No.
你想借此让我离开这里
你想逃跑
你想让我也逃跑
否认啊
告诉我我错了
看着我的眼睛
我告诉过你该怎么做
放弃这一切
去自首
面对你做过的事
如果你想逃跑
那就跑吧
但我
我绝对不会逃跑
很高兴认识你 女士
Nice to meet you, young lady.
金 图克姆卡里那边有情况
Kim, something’s come up with Tucumcari.
-现在没空 斯特夫 -我也不想来烦你 但…
– Not now, Stef. – I wouldn’t bother you with it, but…
-我叫你们处理的 -没错 但…
– I asked you to handle it. – We are, but there’s…
斯特夫 现在不是时候
Stef, this is not the time.
好吗
Alright?
好了
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
韦克斯勒小姐 我看了你的撤案动议
Ms. Wexler, I’ve reviewed your motion to dismiss
和州里那份一页的回应
and the state’s one-page response.
你的论述理由充分
Your argument is well-reasoned,
然而 我要驳回动议
however, I’m denying the motion.
法官大人 我想提醒您
Your Honor, I’d like to remind you that
此案本质上不过是家庭纠纷
this was essentially nothing more than a family dispute.
-我的委托人… -你不用说了
– My client was… – Yeah, I’m gonna stop you right there.
这不是你委托人
This is not your client’s
第一次和受害人发生纠纷
first negative interaction with the victim,
说明这种事反复发生
which shows a pattern of behavior.
因此我仍然同意州里的意见
And as such, I still agree with the state
此事应该上庭解决
that this matter is worth the court’s time.
-法官大人 我… -六月十六日挑选陪审团成员
– Your Honor, my… – Jury selection begins June 16th.
很抱歉没有成功
I’m sorry this didn’t go our way.
我们进去前就知道
Going in, we all knew getting the case dismissed
撤案可能性不大
would be a long shot.
法官好像有点生气
The judge seemed kinda mad.
嗯 她有时会这样
Yeah. She can come off that way,
但她其实非常公平
but she’s actually very fair.
现在公诉人会再来找我们
So now the prosecution will come back to us
提出一个更现实的认罪协议
with a more realistic plea bargain,
但如果我们不喜欢他们的条件
but if we don’t like what they have to offer,
我相信我们能打赢官司
I believe we’ll win at trial.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我们将有机会在普通人组成的陪审团面前
We’ll have a chance to explain what really happened
解释实际上发生了什么
in front of a jury of regular people.
你当时是想做好事
Look, you were trying to do a good thing,
他们会明白的
and I think they’ll see that.
保持信念 好吗
Just keep the faith, okay?
抱歉 我去去就回
I’m sorry. I’ll… I’ll be right back.
是里奇
It’s Rich.
这已经是他第二次打来
This is the second time he’s called.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!