Don’t move.
不要动
I’m in position, move in.
我抓到他了,进来吧
Where is Juntao?
中岛在哪里?
Juntao? He is everywhere.
中岛无所不在
You want a piece of me?
你想跟我斗吗?
Don’t move!
不要动
Shoot me!
开枪呀
Shoot me!
尽管开枪呀
Sang got away.
姓桑的跑了
Forgive me, Consul Han.
恕我直言,韩领事
I believe we can ill afford to lose men of your high character.
失去你这种正人君子是我们的损失
And speaking as a friend who’s fought side by side with you
作为朋友,我跟你并肩作战
for 15 years…
整整十五年…
I will miss the unshakable support you’ve given the Royal Hong Kong Police.
我会想念你对香港皇家警署坚定的支持
On behalf of all Brits
我谨代表所有
who have ever carried the shield in Hong Kong
香港皇家警♥察♥向你说
we shall miss you.
我们会想念你
And we wish you happiness
祝你愉快
as you take up your new post in the United States.
希望你在美国的新职一切顺利
Ladies and gentlemen, Consul Han.
各位女士先生,韩领事
Thank you, Thomas.
谢谢你,汤玛斯
Now, you know,
你们知道
Thomas is not going to make this evening easy.
汤玛斯这一席话让我很感动
Excuse me.
对不起
Commander Griffin
葛芬指挥官
I am pleased to leave you and Hong Kong with a special gift tonight.
我为你和香港留下一份大礼
Earlier, Detective Inspector Lee and his special task force
稍早李探长率领飞虎队
have once and for all crushed the Juntao criminal organization
将中岛犯罪集团一网打尽
and reclaimed artifacts from 5000 years of China’s heritage
寻获中国五千年来的无价之宝
This is the kind of legacy I dreamt about.
这是我长久以来的心愿
Hong Kong forever
香港万岁
To Hong Kong, forever
愿香港永远辉煌
Soo Yung.
素蓉
Why didn’t you tell me you weren’t going with us?
你怎么没说你不跟我们去?
I was trying to find the right time.
我一直在找机会说
When? After I left?
几时?等我走了?
Soo Yung, I’ll miss you very much.
素蓉,我会很想你的
You’re my best student!
你是我最好的徒弟
Your mother would’ve been proud.
你母亲会很骄傲
Will you practice your kicks and eye gouges?
你会继续练习踢腿和眼工吗?
I don’t like America.
我觉得美国不适合我
I won’t have any friend in America.
我也没有美国的朋友
Everything will be O.K. I promise.
一切都会顺利的,我保证
This is for you.
你一定最受欢迎
Thank you.
谢谢
Don’t worry.
不要担心
America is a very friendly place.
美国是一个很友好的地方
Stupid fool, get out of my way!
蠢猪,给我让开
Man, are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
Shoot!
该死
You moron!
你这笨蛋
Clive, what’s up, man?
克莱夫,怎么样?
You’re late.
你迟到了
I’m late? Yeah, you’re late.
我迟到? 对,你迟到了
I’ve been waiting inside for an hour.
我在车上等了一个钟头
I was in the diner.
我在餐厅里面
I told you, “the back of the diner.”
我说到餐厅后面
You thought I’d do this up front?
你认为我会在前台干这个吗?
Are you crazy? I’ll get busted.
我会坐牢的
I was in the diner, you weren’t.
我在餐厅,你没来
I said… It don’t even matter.
我说过…算了
I’m late, you late, it don’t matter. Let’s do this.
算我没说,办正事吧
What’s that? Put that gun away.
干嘛?快收起来
How many people you killed this year?
你想杀人吗?
Stop it. Come on, let’s do it.
别耍狠,办正事吧
Don’t be late again.
下次别迟到
I ain’t going to be late. Come on.
不会啦,快点吧
That’s tight. That’s beautiful. That’s nice.
酷毙了,太正点了
What’s that? That’s C-4.
这是什么? 塑胶炸♥药♥
That’s C-4? That’s C-4.
就是这玩意? 没错
Oh, shit!
妈的
What’s the problem?
怎么了?
Ain’t no problem. I been looking everywhere for this shit.
没事,我一直在找这玩意
How the hell you find some C-4?
你竟然弄到手了?
You don’t know how you’re making me feel.
我太高兴了
The Iraqis can’t even get this shit
连海珊都弄不到
Who’d you get this from?
你从哪儿弄来的?
That’s a hot ticket.
这是抢手货
You don’t know how happy you made me.
我太高兴了
You got what I want. I’ll get what you want. Let me get that money.
你手上有货,我去拿钱
Step away from the car.
从车旁走开
Officers. Hands above your heads.
警♥察♥先生 把手放在头上
What’s wrong, officers?
有什么事吗? 乖乖照办
Just do it. No problem here. Why mess with us?
没问题,别找我们的碴
Take it easy, buddy! You don’t want to do that.
别乱来,不要乱来
Yes, I do!
我要宰了他
No, he don’t. He’s just playing!
不会的,他是开玩笑
No, I ain’t playing!
我不是开玩笑
Yes, he is, officer!
他在开玩笑
Drop the gun!
把枪放下
He’s my cousin. We’re talking.
他是我表哥,我们在聊天
Get back in the car and leave.
你们先走吧
We can’t do that, buddy!
办不到
I’m going to blow his head all over the parking lot!
我要把他的脑袋轰掉
Get in the car and buy some doughnuts.
去吃甜甜圈吧
See what you did? You made him mad. Let me talk to him.
他抓狂了,让我劝劝他
Don’t move!
别动
Everything cool now. He down, the gun down.
没事了,他被我撂倒
Now get back in the car and leave.
请你们快走吧
Put your hands on your head!
手放在头上
Officer, everything cool, officer.
警♥察♥先生,没事了
Do it now!
快点
Didn’t I tell you to get in the car?
谁叫你们不听话
Stop it! I got C-4 in the trunk!
别开枪,车上有炸♥药♥
Clive… guess what, man?
克莱夫,猜怎么着?
I forgot to tell you. I’m LAPD.
我忘了说,我是洛城警探
You under arrest.
你被捕了
Soo Yung, come on. We’re going to be late.
快一点,要迟到了
Let’s go.
走吧
Excuse me.
对不起
Telephone. China.
您的电♥话♥,大♥陆♥打来的
Soo Yung.
素蓉
I love you. Have a nice day.
我爱你,乖乖上学去
Will you be home after school?
我放学你会在家吗?
No. I am going to pick you up myself.
不会,我要去接你
Good-bye.
再见
Hello, this is Han. Hello?
喂,我是韩…喂?
When you walk by every night
当你每晚潇洒地走过来
talking sweet and looking fine.
谈吐迷人,风度翩翩
I get kind of hectic inside.
是我的梦中情人
Baby, I’m so into you
为你深深着迷
Darling, if you only knew
当你看着我时
all the things that flow through my mind
我的心就像小鹿乱撞
Is there a problem officer?
有问题吗,警官?
No problem. Just rush hour.
没问题,只是尖峰时刻
Security’s in place?
保全都没问题吧?
You’re sure the exhibits will be ready this weekend?
这周末能如期展出吗?
Yes, sir. Your opening remarks are scheduled for 7:30.
可以,七点半开幕
Excuse me, Consul Han…
对不起,韩领事
I’m Warren Russ with the Federal Bureau of Investigation
我是联邦调查局的罗华伦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!