逆权侵占意味着这是我的土地
Adverse possession means this is my land.
占有方占用土地超过一定时间 即取得土地所有权
你在法庭上提出这样的论点
You made that argument in court,
法官会驳回的
and the judge ruled against you.
对 也没人能改变我的看法
Yeah, and nobody could change my mind,
所以他们把你派来了
so they sent you out.
你就是被他们当枪使的
You’re the big guns?
还扎个马尾辫
With a ponytail?
你和他们没什么两样
Oh, you’re just like all the rest of ’em,
西装革履地到我这来
coming out here in your fancy suit,
开着闪亮的黑色德国车
bring your minions with you,
带着自己的奴才
driving them black, shiny German cars.
你觉得你可以把我当脑残
And you think you can talk to me like I’m brain damaged?
没门
N. O! No!
那家大银行想着要盖一间客服中心
That big bank thinks it’s gonna build a call center,
所以 你就来把人们赶出自己的家
so… you go around throwing people out of their homes.
我的房♥子你就别想了 亲爱的
Well, not this house, sweetheart!
好吧
Alright.
可以看得出来你已经下定决心了
I can see you’ve made up your mind.
祝今天愉快
Have a good day.
我也看穿了你
And I can see you.
你就是那种
You’re one of those people that, uh,
每个月给慈善事业捐点小钱
give a little money to charity every month
以为就能弥补自己干的所有坏事的人
so you can make up for all the bad that you’ve done.
每年感恩节你都会去施舍处帮忙
You go to a soup kitchen once a year on Thanksgiving.
让你感觉自己真是个大善人
That makes you feel a whole lot better about yourself.
让你感觉自己真是富人中的好人
Makes you feel like one of the best rich people.
不知道你晚上能睡得安稳不
Oh, I don’t know how in the world you sleep at night.
听着
Listen to me.
你没有资格自己制定规则
You do not get to make up your own rules.
鼓起勇气面对现实吧
Put on your big boy pants and face reality…
没有人要整你
no one is mistreating you here.
我们是想给你一个折衷的办法
We were trying to meet you halfway…
现在没得谈了
well, that’s over.
一万八 猜猜怎么着
The $18,000? Guess what?
别想了
It’s off the table.
等你明天醒悟过来了
Tomorrow you come to your senses?
你还能拿到一万块
You’ll get $10,000.
你知道之后会发生什么吗
And you know what happens after that?
警长出面 把你赶走
The sheriff comes out and kicks you outta here
你什么都得不到
and you get nothing.
你何苦死拖这七个月不放手
Why should you get to drag this out for seven months
而你的每一位邻居
while all of your neighbors, every single one of them,
都能按规矩办事
played by the rules?!
你觉得…觉得自己与众不同吗
And do you… do you… do you think you’re special?
合同是有意义的
A contract means something.
它有法律效益 能够强制执行
It’s the law, and it’s enforceable!
你就受着吧
Deal with it!
说得太好了 干得不错
That was amazing. Great job.
可我什么都没解决
I didn’t solve anything.
但你了结了
You ended it.
对我们来说足够了
That’s what we needed.
听到没
You hear that?
我换了个化油器
I replaced the carburetor.
飙得跟赛马一样猛
She’s running like a racehorse, man.
确实是部好车
It’s a fine vehicle.
真漂亮
That’s a thing of beauty.
是吗 你开什么车
Yeah? What do you drive?
艾斯汀[尊重]fsAn Esteem.
什么
A what?
铃木艾斯汀
A Suzuki Esteem.
进口车
It’s an import.
进展如何
So…?
正如你所愿
Yeah, so, it went just like you wanted.
假设真有情报交收点这么一说
Assuming the dead drops are a real thing,
联邦探员会去调查
the feds are going to be on them.
-联邦探员 -对 毒品管制局的
– Feds? – Yeah. DEA.
有一对搭档
There’s a matched pair of ’em,
他们可是来势汹汹
and they’re into this with a vengeance.
就像关在笼里的狮子有东西吃了
I mean, think feeding time in the lion cage.
他们想逮捕嫌犯
And, um they’re gunning for arrests.
好吧
Okay.
然后…
Oh, and…
你的手下现在是秘密线人了
your guy is now a confidential informant.
什么意思 内奸吗
What do you mean… like a rat?
他可不是内奸
No, he’s not a rat. No.
硬要说的话 那也是你的内奸
I mean, well, if he’s a rat, he’s your rat, so…
这么说吧
put it this way…
你现在多了个毒品管制局的热♥线♥电♥话♥
you now have a hotline to the DEA.
不仅是现在 而是时时刻刻
And not just now… anytime.
这是好事 对吧
So that’s a good thing, right?
不过问题是 在某些时候
But the deal is, at some point,
你可能会听到有人说多明戈是个内鬼
you might hear that Domingo is a snitch.
你得明白他不是
Y-You gotta know he’s not.
你在乎个什么劲
And what do you care?
请恕我直言
Well, all due respect,
虽说是你花钱雇我 但他是我的委托人
you’re paying me, but he’s my client.
我想保他性命
I’d like to keep him alive.
这家伙 好主意
还有一件事
And, uh, one more thing.
你得另找一名律师处理后续事宜了
Um, you’re gonna have to find a different attorney for future endeavors,
因为我实在是忙得不可开交
’cause my schedule is just very, very tight.
你会腾出时间的
You’ll make time.
我这是摊上什么了
Who exactly did I just set up?
你最好不要知道
You don’t want to know.
如果后面引火烧身了
I mean, if there’s gonna be blowback,
我可不想掺和进来
I don’t want to be in the middle of it.
你怎么想不重要
It’s not about what you want.
你加入的那一刻起就没有回头路了
When you’re in, you’re in.
马丁内斯呢
And Martinez?
我们申请到了延期审理
We got a continuance.
很好 达文波特呢
Good. Davenport?
法官看了你的动议 驳回上诉了
The judge read your motion and dismissed.
太好了
Yes.
罗素也延期审理了
Oh, and I got a continuance on Russo.
他的听证会是在周四上午吧
His hearing’s scheduled for Thursday morning, right?
对 薇奥拉加进了你的日程安排
Yep. Viola put it in your calendar.
很好 英格拉姆情况如何
Good, What about Ingram?
他没来
He didn’t show.
你三个号♥码都打了吗
Did you call all three numbers?
打了第一个
I called the first one.
三个都要打
You have to call all three.
最后那个号♥码是他姨妈的
The bottom number is his aunt.
-她一般会知道他在哪 -抱歉
– She usually knows where he is. – I’m sorry.
我办了延期审理
I got a continuance.
没关系
That’s okay.
给他姨妈打电♥话♥ 看他什么情况
Call his aunt and make sure he’s alright
问她怎样才能在下次听证会前联♥系♥上他
and ask how I can get in touch with him before his next hearing.
如果她不知道
And if she doesn’t know,
就打第二个号♥码 收♥容♥所♥的
call the Rescue Mission Shelter on 2nd.
那是他的备用号♥码
That’s his backup.
好的
Will do.
好 先这样 干得不错 斯特夫
Alright. Uh. Good job, Stef.
谢谢 金 一路顺风
Thanks, Kim. Get home safe.
嗯 下班休息吧
Yep. Have a good evening.
阿克先生
Mr. Acker?
还是我 金·韦克斯勒
It’s Kim Wexler again.
我真的很想再和你谈一谈
I’d really like another word with you.
阿克先生
Mr. Acker?
阿克先生
Mr. Acker?
对不起 我擅自进来了
I’m sorry I-I, uh, entered your property.
我真的想和你谈谈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!