我叫沃尔特·哈特维尔·怀特
My name is Walter Hartwell White.
住在新墨西哥州阿尔布开克
I live at 308 Negra Arroyo lane
内格拉阿罗约巷308号♥ 邮编87104
Albuquerque New Mexico 87104.
我要告诉所有的执法者
To all law enforcement entitles
这不是一段认罪声明
this is not an admission of guilt.
而是我跟家人之间的对话
I am speaking to my family now.
斯凯勒
Skyler…
你是我今生的至爱
You are the love of my life.
我希望你能了解这点
I hope you know that.
小沃尔特
Walter Junior…
在我心中你是个男子汉了
You’re my big man.
在接下来的几天里
There are…
你们会
There are going to be some…
你们会知道
Things… things…
关于我的
That you’ll come to
关于我的一些事情
Learn about me in the next few days.
我只想你们清楚一点
I just want you to know
无论发生什么事
That no… no matter how it may look
我心里牵挂的只有你们
I only had you in my heart.
永别了
Good-bye.
三周前
沃尔特·H·怀特 结晶学质子辐射效应研究带头人
诺贝尔获奖研究项目杰出贡献奖
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
瞧瞧这个
Look at that.
这是素培根
That is veggie bacon.
甭管你信不信 零胆固醇的
Believe it or not. zero cholesterol.
吃起来也是一个味儿
You won’t even taste the difference.
你觉得自己大概几点能到家
What time do you think you’ll be home?
老时间
Same time.
我不希望他又缠你一整晚
I don’t want him dicking you around tonight.
你的工资只给到5点
You get paid till 5
你工作到5点 这就行了
You work till 5 no later.
-生日快乐啊 -谢谢
– Hey, happy birthday. – Well, thank you.
你又起晚了
You’re late… again.
又没热水了
There was no hot water… again.
我有个简单应对的办法
I have an easy fix for that.
你早点起床
You wake up early
然后就可以第一个洗澡了
And then you get to be the first person in the shower.
我也有个办法
I have an idea.
为啥不买♥♥个新热水器呢
How about buy a new hot water heater?
这主意如何
How’s that idea?
都提了成千上万次了
For the millionth and billionth time.
-止咳药喝过没 -喝了
– Did you take your echinacea? – Yeah.
我觉得好多了
I think it’s getting better.
这是什么鬼玩意儿啊
What the hell is this?
素培根 我觉得我们该注意下胆固醇了
It’s veggie bacon. We’re watching our cholesterol, I guess.
别给我 我要真培根
Not me. I want real bacon.
不要这假冒的破烂
Not this fake crap.
真是糟糕
Too bad.
吃了
Eat it.
这闻上去就像创口贴
This smells like band-aids.
给我吃了
Eat it.
成为老人家感觉怎么样
So how’s it feel to be old?
当个小破孩感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be a smart ass?
对得好
Good.
赶紧吃吧
Eat your veggie bacon.
-准备好了吗 -好了 我能行
– You’re all set? – Yeah, I’m fine.
-那好 回家见 -再见
– All right, see you at home. – Okay, see you.
化学
Chemistry
是研究什么的
It is the study of what?
谁知道
Anyone?
本恩
Ben.
化学品
Chemicals?
化学品
Chemicals.
不对
No.
化学
Chemistry is…
从学术层面说
Well technically
化学是一门研究物质的学科
Chemistry is the study of matter.
但是我更倾向于它是一门研究变化的学科
But I prefer to see it as the study of change.
现在 我们这样来设想一下
Now just… just think about this.
电子
Electrons.
它们
They…
改变自身的能级
Change their energy levels.
分子呢
Molecules.
分子改变自身的化学键
Molecules change their bonds.
这些元素
Elements.
进行组合从而形成化合物
They combine and change into compounds.
这就是所有生命的组成形式
Well that’s… that’s all of life.
对不对 我是说 这是个恒定的
Right? I mean it’s just… it’s the constant.
循环的过程
It’s the cycle. It’s solution
从生长到衰败 再到分解并溶化
Dissolution just over and over and over.
如此循环 周而复始
It is growth then decay then transformation.
这是如此的迷人 真的
It is fascinating really.
查德
Chad…
你课桌坏了吗
Is there something wrong with your table?
好了 离子键
Okay. Ionic bonds…
坐好了吗
Are you done?
离子键
Ionic bonds.
第六章节
Chapter 6.
一二三 这是是十块 再加十块一共二十
One, two, three makes 10, and 10 makes 20.
这是您的收据
Here’s your receipt
然后拿着这张小票去找洗车员吧
And hand this claiming disc to your car wash professional.
-多谢 -欢迎再次光临
– Thank you. – Come again.
他不来了
He’s not coming.
他说他不干了
He said he quits.
现在由我来管收款机
I’m gonna run the register.
博格丹 别这样 我们说好的
Bogdan, no. We talked about this.
我人手不足 沃尔特
I’m shorthanded, Walter.
我能怎么办
What am I to do?
沃尔特
Walter?
我能怎么办
What am I to do?
怀特老师
Hey, Mr. White.
车轮擦亮点哦
Make those tires shine, huh?
你们肯定猜不到谁在给查德擦车
You will not believe who’s cleaning Chad’s car.
是怀特老师
Mr. White.
化学课老师
From chemistry.
惊喜
Surprise.
生日快乐 老爸
Happy birthday, Dad.
你回来得太晚了
You’re so very late.
我说真的 斯凯勒
Really I’m serious, Skyler.
你的小腹平得就跟洗衣板似的
I mean you’re flat as a washboard.
看上去太棒了
You look awesome.
她一点都看不出来 是吧
She’s not showing at all, is she?
还是有那么一点的
She’s showing a little.
卡门 这是我妹妹玛丽
Carmen this is my sister Marie.
-很高兴见到你 -你好
– Pleased to meet you. – Hi.
格洛克-22 我的日常配枪
Glock 22. It’s my daily carry, okay?
除非是B+式自动装填
I mean unless you’re talking what plus b-plus loads
9毫米口径的都是扔货
you can forget the 9-mil all right?
我见过9毫米子弹从挡风玻璃上弹开
I seen one of those bounce off a windshield one time.
那枪是你射的吧
Yeah the way you shoot.
如果你要带把枪
If you’re gonna bring a gun, babe.
就要带把够用的
You gotta bring enough gun.
点40口径的
40 caliber.
-这个太棒了 -很不错是吧
– This is awesome right here. – Nice, isn’t it?
爸 你过来看看
Dad come check this out.
-我看到了 -过来拿着看
– Yeah I see it. – Come on take it.
沃尔特 来看看
Check it out Walt.
不 不 只是有点重
No no it’s just heavy.
所以警♥察♥才要男的当
That’s why they hire men.
枪不咬人 知道吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!