询问了他们是用什么化学品来漂白纸张
And asked what chemicals they use to bleach their paper.
他们为此专门撰写了一篇文章
They wound up writing an article about it.
干得好 小兄弟
Right on, little bro!
还能把工商界再搞个天翻地覆
Making mad in-roads with the business community.
挺好
All right!
现在 听着
Now, hey, remember,
有些东西靠读书是学不来的
Not all learning comes out of books.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
我们应该多出去溜达溜达
We should hang out more often.
你瞧 只是
You know, just…
绕绕圈 透透气什么的
Just kick back and chill.
我是说 如果你
I mean, if you ever,
怎么说呢 需要开导的时候
Like, I don’t know, need advice.
因为 我的意思是
Because, yo, I mean,
毕竟我什么都曾经历过
I’ve been through it all. For real.
喂 哥们 你
Hey, man, you…
你会吹长笛的啊
You play the flute?
其实那是短笛
It’s a piccolo, actually.
那给来段杰斯罗·塔尔(乐队名)的吧
Dude, play some… play some Jethro Tull.
嘿 小伙们
Hey, guys.
聊得怎么样
How we doing in here?
挺好的
We’re good.
嗯 挺好 妈
Yeah. Fine, mom.
行 那就好
Well, that’s good.
太 太好了
That’s… that’s great.
什么情况
What the hell?
瞧这情形
You see this?
我是个罪犯还是咋的
What, am I some criminal or something?
-无所谓啦 -无所谓吗
– Whatever. – Whatever?
你觉得这是无所谓吗
What, you think that’s okay?
这就像 我们不能让那个坏蛋
Like, “oh, we can’t let that scumbag”
带坏我们的宝贝孩子
“warp the mind of our favorite son.”
我是宝贝吗
I’m the favorite?
得了吧
Yeah, right.
他们最常挂在嘴边的是你
You’re practically all they ever talk about.
我靠
Oh, snap.
真帅
Awesome.
哥们 是我
Yo, man, it’s me.
听着 你的那个货
Hey, listen. You know, that product?
你还有没
You got any more of that?
没了 哥们 行吗
Nah, man, okay?
我不能再免费给了
I’m done giving out freebies.
想要免费的就去找救世军吧
You want charity, go ask the salvation army.
不 没有免费了
No, no charity.
我有个表哥
I got this cousin,
他认识几个款爷
He’s got him some rich friends.
他们就在城里
These dudes are in town.
正准备开个聚会呢
They’re looking to par-tay.
而你那货真是 太爽了
And your stuff is, like, so sweet.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you say?
要不要再干一笔大的
You up for making some fat stacks?
他们会买♥♥下所有的货
Because they’ll buy everything you got.
这不是来真的吧
You can’t be serious.
你来这干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing here?
我等那臭小子走了后才来的
Yo, I waited till the bowl buster left.
我是说 无意的
I mean, no offense.
谁让你来的
Who sent you?
带窃听器了 来陷害我吗
You wearing a wire? You setting me up?
窃听器 你想要窃听器
A wire? you want a wire?
我倒有个 来跟我老二说吧 傻B
I got a wire. Speak into the mic, bitch!
你脑子进水了吧 窃听器
What the hell’s wrong with you? A wire. Jesus.
那你跟谁说了
So who did you tell about…
没人 你咋了 疯了吗
Nobody. What are you, nuts?
那你来干什么
Then why are you here?
我不知道
I don’t know.
就是来
To, like…
打个招呼吧
Touch base.
打个招呼
Touch base?
是的 你知道
Yeah, you know…
你把那叫啥来着
What you call…
汇报工作吧
A debrief?
也许我们该
Maybe we could, like…
我觉得我们该汇报下工作了
I thought we could debrief.
汇报工作
Debrief?
哈 你觉得
Wow, that’s…
你觉得我们该汇报下工作了
That’s what you think we need, to debrief?
是啊 那些事发生后
Yeah, after what happened
看上去似乎该做做汇报了
It just seems like the thing to do.
比如说 你知道的
Kind of, you know, talk about it.
咱跟谁都不能提起的那些事
We can’t talk to anybody else.
还有就是 我想
Anyway, that, and I wanted to…
我想告诉你大家有多喜欢
I wanted to tell you how much everybody digs
我们做的冰♥毒♥
That meth we cooked.
他们趋之若鹜
Everybody digs the meth…
我们做的
We cooked.
说正经的 我有个兄弟
Seriously, I got…
宁愿自己少块肉
Dudes that would give their left nut
都想再来上点
For a little more.
那挺好
Great.
我想说的是 如果你
I’m just saying, if you ever…
真的看开了的话
Saw your way clear to…
我是说 我们俩
You know, you and I…
可以再制点冰♥毒♥啥的
Cooking a little more.
滚出我的家
Get the hell off my property.
-什么 我说说而已嘛 -不许再踏进我家
– What? I’m just saying. – Go and don’t come back.
马上滚
Now!
好的
All right.
你知道吗
You know what?
4000大洋
Four grand.
上次那批货卖♥♥掉了 这是你的份
Your share from selling that batch.
所以我才来找你
That’s why I’m here.
是啊 没错
Yeah, that’s right.
我一点都没抽过
I didn’t smoke it all.
非小细胞型腺癌
Non-small cell adenocarcinoma.
到了第三♥期♥[即中晚期]
Stage 3A,
意味着癌细胞从肺部扩散到了淋巴组织
Which means it’s spread from the lung to the lymph nodes.
毫无疑问 已经很严重了
There’s no denying it’s very serious.
不过这…
But is it…
这是…
It is…
是可以治愈的吧
Curable?
我觉得 能治疗 更合适
I prefer the word “treatable.”
但我们采用的治疗方法可以说非常有效
But the treatments we have at our disposal can be very effective.
虽然不能打保票 但我可以说
Without making any promises, I can tell you that
我所要推荐的放疗和化疗
The specific course of radiation and chemotherapy I’m going to suggest
一直都很成功
Has been successful.
在某些病例中
In certain cases,
延长了病人生命 甚至缓解了病情
It prolonged patients’ lives and even resulted in remission.
那副作用呢
What about the side effects?
副作用有可能平缓到忽略不计
Well, they can be mild to practically non-existent,
也有可能非常强烈
Or they can be pretty darn awful.
这都是因人而异的
It varies from patient to patient.
典型的有 脱发
Typically, there’s hair loss,
化疗开始的几周内就会开始脱发
Which begins a couple of weeks after the start of chemotherapy.
还会觉得特别疲劳 浑身乏力
You may find yourself unusually fatigued, not much energy.
嗜睡 不想起床
You won’t want to get out of bed.
因食欲不振 肠胃不适而导致体重下降
You may lose weight due to reduced appetite and certain intestinal issues.
肌肉酸痛 牙龈疼痛出血
Muscle aches and pains, gums get sore and bleed.
当然了 还有可能呕吐
And, of course, there’s the possibility of nausea.
不过我们会开些止吐剂 帮助缓解症状
Although, we’ll prescribe an anti-emetic and try to counteract that.
还可能刺♥激♥肾脏和膀胱
Possible kidney or bladder irritation.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!