“侍之道即死之道”
“The Way of the Samurai is found in death.
“故每日应修死想”
Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily.
“当身心放松之时”
Every day when one’s body and mind are at peace,
“你要冥思着”
one should meditate upon being ripped apart
“被枪弹粉碎”
by arrows, rifles, spears and swords,
“被巨浪冲走”
being carried away by surging waves,
“被火焚”
being thrown into the midst of a great fire,
“遭雷劈”
being struck by lightning,
“葬身山崩乱石”
being shaken to death by a great earthquake,
“堕入万丈深渊,或死于疟疾”
falling from thousand-foot cliffs, dying of disease
“或随主人而切腹”
or committing seppuku at the death of one’s master.”
“每日不间断,可视己已死,此乃侍道之本”
片名:幽灵狗: 侍之道
把事情复杂化并不好
你不应寻他道于侍道 对于他道亦如是
如能遵循此法 应能闻众道而修己道
明天我把剩下的给你
I’ll get you the rest tomorrow.
没问题的
No problem.
“听着, 弗兰克…”
‘Listen, Frank …’
“别碰老板的女儿”
‘Don’t fuck around with the boss’s daughter.’
“别吓我, 乔叔”
‘Don’t break my balls, Uncle Joe.’
“混♥蛋♥,听清楚”
‘Asshole, listen to me.’
“她是精神病院的常客”
‘She’s been in and out of psychiatric hospitals.’
– 她是神经病 – 嗯, 嗯…
– ‘She’s a wacko.’ – ‘Yeah, yeah …’
“瓦戈把家族的钱放进她委托基金里了”
‘Vargo has put the family money in her trust fund.’
– 我早知道了 – 你会被♥干♥掉的
‘I already know.’ ‘You’ll get clipped.’
你有完没完, 乔叔?
Are you finished yet, Uncle Joe?
– 你快完蛋了! – 我还没…
– ‘You’ll get whacked!’ – I’m not fu …
我他妈还没死呢, 我挂电♥话♥了
I’m not fucking dead yet, so let’s get off the goddamn phone.
“你听到了么? 那女孩是他妈的疯子”
‘Are you listening? That girl’s a fucking wacko.’
– 好的, 知道了 – 瓦戈被她迷疯了
‘Yeah, I know.’ ‘Vargo’s crazy about her.’
– 你知道”疯”意味着啥? – 我知道, 乔叔
– ‘You know what “crazy” means?’ – ‘Yeah, I know, Uncle Joe.’
瓦戈先生,山尼…
Excuse me, Mr. Vargo. Sonny …
路易·波纳萨利在外面, 说你叫他来的
Louie Bonacelli’s outside, said you told him to come.
谢谢, 安吉
Thanks, Angie.
– 抱歉, 我很快回来 – 好的
– Excuse me, I’ll be right back. – OK.
– 我几乎中了那号♥码 – 你填了什么?
– I almost hit the number. – What did you play?
我的车牌号♥码,想不到的是
I played my license plate number. You know what?
摇出的是我的街道号♥码
My fucking house-address number came out!
嗨…
Hey …
– 路易 – 咋了, 山尼?
– Louie. – What’s up, Sonny?
我们去走走, 来吧
Come on, let’s take a walk.
– 一切就绪? – 是的
– Everything’s set up? – Yeah.
今晚就行动,用我那高人
It’s going down tonight. I’m using my special guy.
那女孩呢?
What about the girl?
莫里尼弄她上巴士, 到海边
Morini put her on the bus … to the seashore.
– 好 – 我不喜欢这样
– Good. – I don’t feel good about it.
弗兰克帅哥是我们一伙的,一个好帮手
Handsome Frank’s a made guy and all. A good soldier.
– 我觉得不大好 – 算了吧
– I feel a little bad. – Forget about it.
弗兰克帅哥坏了事,去他葬礼上追思吧
Handsome Frank fucked up. Pay your respects at the funeral.
嗯…
Yeah …
“回家喽!”
‘Home in!’
“1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7”
‘One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.’
喝多点, 路易斯
Have some more wine, Louise.
我不想再喝了
I don’t want any more wine.
真见鬼
What the fuck?
你想干吗?要我的劳莱仕表?随便拿去
What do you want? My Rolex? Whatever …
是我爸派你来的吗?
Did my father send you here to do this?
这是本好书
It’s a good book.
古日本挺奇怪的
Ancient Japan was a pretty strange place.
你拿去吧,我看完了
You can have it. I’m finished with it.
若要以一言概述侍道
应是将全副身心交付给主人
不忘主是侍道之本源
文, 我感觉不妙
I’ve got a bad feeling, Vin.
先是瓦勒尼奥叫我去陪瓦戈本人坐坐
First Valerio calls me in for a sit-down with Vargo himself.
现在是这鸟
And now the bird.
来, 鸟儿过来, 小杂种
Here, birdy-birdy. Come here, you little fucker.
真见鬼, 这太荒唐了
Goddammit, this is ridiculous.
要我写这么小的字
I can’t write this small.
(消息已查收 这回麻烦大了)
我们不能抢个传真机发给这家伙?
Can’t we swag a fax machine and get it to this guy?
现在又不是中世纪
It ain’t the Middle Ages.
过来,鸟儿
Come here, birdy.
抓到了,路易,抓到了,我抓到这丫了
I got him, Louie! Louie, I got him. I got the sucker.
小杂种, 来吧
Little fucker, here we go.
别动, 鸟鸟, 别动
Easy now, Mr. Chicken, easy.
他妈的, 文,抓牢!
Mother of Jesus, Vin, hold it still!
我不想弄疼它
I don’t want to hurt him.
– 好了? – 嗯, 好了
– Ready? – Yeah, OK.
回去吧鸟儿, 回家吧
Go home, little birdy, go home.
《罗生门》
“靠!靠!”
‘Shit! Shit!’
“怎么了?这里出啥事了?”
‘What’s going on? What’s the problem here?’
消息已查收。
这回麻烦大了。
请速联♥系♥我。紧急!
视世如梦 此为高 晚上发了噩梦
醒来你会安慰自己 “一梦而已” 现实亦无两样
小杂种!要我上来给你一家伙?
You little brat! You want us to come up there?
– 操你! – 你马上就知道利害了!
Fuck you! Then you gonna get it!
– 你这小杂种! – 有种上来呀!
– You little prick! – Eat me!
操蛋
Cocksucker.
嘿, 路易,你们他妈在这干嘛?
Hey, Louie. What the fuck are you guys doing?
他妈妈上班去了,把他关起来,他恼火极了
His mother went to work and locked him in. He’s mad as hell.
瓦戈等着我们,你有比这更大的麻烦
Vargo’s waiting for us. You’ve got bigger problems than this.
约翰, 你说那女孩昨晚在车上
Johnny, you said the girl was on the fucking bus last night.
– 发生什么了? – 她在车上
– What happened? – She was.
我不知道发生什么了,我们走
I don’t know what happened. Let’s go.
走吧, 文, 走
Come on, Vin, let’s go.
– 幽灵狗 – 多交流情报, 伙计
– Ghost Dog! – Knowledge to knowledge, baby.
靠!
Shit!
直茂长老的格言墙上有一句 “举重若轻”
一定大♥师♥加注 “举轻若重”
最近咋样?还好么? 他们在里面,等着你
How you doin’? How are you? They’re inside, waiting for you.
– 向弗兰克帅哥致哀 – 谢谢
– Condolences on Handsome Frank. – Thank you.
– 乔, 我和你一样悲痛 – 他们在等着你
– My thoughts are with you, Joe. – They’re waiting for you.
– 弗兰克的事很遗憾 – 谢谢
– I’m sorry about Frank. – Thank you.
很遗憾听到你侄子出事, 孩子
Sorry about your nephew, kid.
他们干掉了他,你又能做什么?
They whacked him. What are you gonna do?
只能这样了
That’s the way it goes.
– 嘿, 进去吧, 他们在等着 – 谢谢
– Hey. Go in, they’re waiting. – Thanks.
路易,最近还好?
Louie, how’s it going?
瓦戈先生,抱歉我们迟了
I’m sorry we’re late, Mr. Vargo.
波纳塞利先生过来的时候耽搁了
Mr. Bonacelli was … delayed on his way over.
坐吧
Sit down.
约翰, 到外面抽只烟
Johnny, step outside, have a smoke.
好的, 山尼 瓦戈先生
Sure, Sonny. Mr. Vargo.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We got a big problem here.
看起来你有责任,你的神秘人坏事了
Seems like you’re responsible. Your mystery man fucked up.
莫里尼告诉我他把那女孩
Morini told me he put the girl …
瓦戈先生的女儿送到巴士上了
.. Mr. Vargo’s daughter, on the bus.
没错…但她下车了, 然后跑到弗兰克帅哥家
He did … but she got off and went to Handsome Frank’s house.
你要干掉弗兰克帅哥…于是干掉他了
You wanted Handsome Frank whacked … So he got whacked.
我在外头把一切设置好了,不留痕迹
From outside. I set it all up. No traces, no nothing.
莫里尼说她在巴士上
Morini said that she was on the bus.
天呀, 还好他没把她也干掉, 是不?
Jesus, it’s lucky he didn’t do her, too. Right?
如果那样的话, 你丫早没命了
If he had, you would be fucking dead.
– 这太糟了 – 她在哪儿?还好吧?
– This is not a good situation. – Where is she? Is she OK?
别担心瓦戈先生的女儿
Don’t worry about Mr. Vargo’s daughter.
我们需要消灭干掉弗兰克的那浑蛋
We need to eliminate the scumbag who whacked Frank.
弗兰克是我们的一员 杀害他的人得要…消灭掉
Frank was one of us. His killer needs to be … neutralised.
从地球上消失
Erased from the planet.
过去四年, 他完美地完成了12项任务
For the past four years, he’s done maybe 12 perfect contracts.
完美,像个幽灵
Perfect. Like a ghost.
他非常能干,完全不露马脚
He’s valuable. Totally untraceable.
如果他意识到有人在, 他会撤退的
If he’d realised anyone would be there, he’d have backed off.
他肯定不知道她会在那儿
He sure didn’t know that she was gonna … be there.
路易, 除非你想和弗兰克葬在一起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!