怎么不行
Why not?
在他自己的实验室里制♥作♥
Making it in his own lab…
合情合理
seemed appropriate.
量不多啊
There’s not much of it.
对付屠库用的比这多
We had more for Tuco.
这些足够了
It’s enough.
这还是最妙的办法
This is still the best way.
你提着枪去杀他
You go after him with a gun,
根本不可能活着回来
you’ll never get out of it alive.
但是有了这个
But with this,
你只要把这个倒进他的食物或者饮料中
you slip it into his food or drink,
完全无色无味
there shouldn’t be any taste or smell,
36小时后 死翘翘
36 hours later, poof.
一个男的 到了这个年纪
A man his age,
又这般卖♥♥命工作
working as hard as he does,
没人会感到奇怪
no one will be surprised.
麦克怎么办
What about Mike?
麦克会起疑心
Mike can have his suspicions,
但也只是起疑心而已
but that’s all they’ll be.
一个一个来
Please, one homicidal maniac at a time.
我不知道什么时候才能再见到古斯
I don’t know when I’m gonna see Gus again…
能不能再见到都难说
I mean, if ever.
随身带着
Keep it with you.
一旦有机会
When you have the opportunity,
你就要做好准备
be ready.
他们搜我身怎么办
What if they search me?
他们会吗
Will they do that?
这根放反了
It’s the wrong way around.
这是我的幸运香烟
It’s my lucky cigarette.
随你便吧 只是别抽这一根
Well, whatever you do, don’t smoke it.
你知道他们是有得来速通道的吧
You know they have a drive-thru, right?
不 没关系
Nah, this is good.
要多锻炼 促进血液循环
Could use the exercise. Get he blood pumping.
别担心
Don’t worry,
你不用来接我了
you’re not gonna have to pick me up.
虽然要费点时间 可我还是能到那里的
It might take me a while, but I’ll get there.
天啊 我们俩简直是一对了
Jesus, ain’t we a pair?
看来你是真心喜欢吃炸鸡啊
You must really like chicken.
V8引擎 470马力
V-8, 470 horses,
20英寸轮毂
20-inch rims,
卫星广播 车载蓝牙
satellite radio, Bluetooth,
百公里加速只要4.7秒
0 to 60 in 4.7 seconds.
哇 你不是在说笑吧
Whoa. What do you mean, on a lark?
突然之间 你♥爸♥爸灵光一现
Spur of the moment, your dad just ups and buys you
给你买♥♥了一辆全新的道奇挑战者?
a brand-new Challenger?
是啊 我刚开过街角
Yeah, I barely got around the block
我妈就说我们家供不起
and Mom said we couldn’t afford it,
于是就把车收回去了
so they took it back.
知道我一共玩了多久吗
Do you know how long I had it?
15小时
Fifteen hours.
好吧 伙计 我跟你说
Well, hey, buddy, let me tell you something.
我在你那个年龄的时候
When I was your age,
要是能让我开那种车
I’d have given my left nut
我愿意割掉左边的蛋 哪怕只有15分钟
to drive a car like that for 15 minutes.
说真的 怎么会有这种事呢
But seriously, how does that happen?
我们当时在看二手车
Well, we were looking at used cars,
我就有点…
and I kind of…
你搞得你家老头内疚了
You guilted him into it.
是啊是啊 我懂了
Yeah, yeah. I know. I hear you.
你又开始谈自己多可怜 还有点小毛病
You pulled the old “Poor little me and my little troubles.”
-是不是 -差不多吧
– Am I right? – Maybe.
飞近了太阳 翅膀可是会融化的 小伙子
Yeah, well, you flew too close to the sun, my friend.
要是他给你买♥♥的是一辆破车
You’d have let him buy you a clunker
你现在就能开着它了
you’d be driving now,
不用开你♥妈♥的♥老破车了
instead of borrowing Mom’s hooptie.
施拉德探员
Agent Schrader.
-你好吗 -很好 多谢关心
– Oh, hey. How you doing? – Well, thank you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
小沃尔特 还记得福林先生吗
Walter Junior, do you remember Mr. Fring?
-您好吗 -很高兴再次见到你
– How are you? Well. – Nice to see you again.
你们能光临这里是我们的荣幸
It’s a pleasure to see you here.
您看起来气色不错
You’re looking very well.
是啊 你知道的
Yeah, well, you know,
全靠维生素片过活了
chalk it up to clean living and vitamin pills.
真抱歉
I must apologize.
要是看见您进门
If I had seen you come in,
绝对不会收您钱的
there would have been no question of accepting your money.
今后 您一定记得要叫我
In the future, please feel free to ask for me.
在我们洛博罗炸鸡馆
A DEA hero should never have
一位缉毒局英雄是绝对应该免费用餐的
to pay for a meal at Pollos Hermanos.
真的吗
No kidding?
你这话我可记下了
I’ll take you up on that for sure.
你父母怎样了
And how are your mother and father?
他们很好
They’re good.
炸鸡真不错
The chicken is great.
谢谢
Thank you.
要是想做一些零工赚点零花钱
If ever you’re interested in rewarding part-time work,
比如放学后打打零工
perhaps something after school?
尽管来找我
My door is always open.
听着不错
Sounds good.
这听着不妙啊
Uh, I don’t know about this one.
他可能吃到你们店亏本
He might eat up all your profits.
不打扰您二位用餐了
Well, I’ll let you finish your meal.
还要点什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
续杯吗
A refill, perhaps?
不用 我够了
No, thank you. I’m good.
我要 来一杯健怡可乐 谢谢
Sure. Take a Diet Coke. Thank you very much.
没问题
Of course.
我们去哪儿
So where are we going?
今天可有重要任务要干
Oh, big doings today.
今天给你的任务是 睁大眼睛 闭紧嘴巴
The order of the day is eyes open, mouth shut.
你好吗
S’up?
试音 试音
Test, test.
听到吗
You got me?
报数
Count off.
我们走
Let’s go.
就这里 请把包装留着
Right here. Leave the wrap on, please.
会做咖啡吗
You know how to make coffee?
当然了
Sure.
去做吧
There you go.
-我简单汇报一下 -请说
– You want a rundown? – Please.
大门处有三个人
Three guys up at the gate–
两个在明处 一个在暗处
two visible, one in the blind.
这里有五个隐蔽起来的后援
We got five guys down here with a backup out of sight.
我让泰鲁斯带着巴雷特狙击步♥枪♥
I got Tyrus down in the treeline
埋伏在树丛后面
with a Barret .50.
昨晚就让他潜伏下来
Planted him there last night
防止对手提前打埋伏
in case we had any early arrivals.
我没有多余的枪套了
I don’t have an extra holster.
把这个放在你的口袋里 别给人看见
You stick this in your pocket. Keep it out of sight.
如果你今天要呆在这里的话 就得拿把枪
If you’re gonna be here today, you’re gonna have a gun.
子弹上膛了吗
It’s loaded?
我没拔枪的话
I don’t want to see that in your hand
你就不要拿枪
unless you see me with mine.
明白了吗
Understood?
只是应急用的
Emergency only.
第一辆车来了
First car is coming.
好 今天你的任务是什么
All right, what’s the order of the day?
睁大眼睛 闭紧嘴巴
Eyes open, mouth shut.
好多枪啊
A lot of guns.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!