Home 冒险电影 大红狗克里弗(2021)

大红狗克里弗(2021)

0
大红狗克里弗(2021)


Aw!
– 嘿 伙计 我也很高兴 – 我不想打断你们
– Hey, buddy. I’m happy, too. – I don’t want to break this up
因为这是我这一辈子见过最可爱的生物
because it is, like, the most adorable thing
但我们怎样才能把牠带到曼哈顿桥公园布里德韦尔那儿呢
I’ve ever seen, but how are we gonna get him to Bridwell in Manhattan Bridge Park?
听著 你们自己走吧 不用理我 也许我能分散保安的注意力
Listen, you guys take off without me. Maybe I can distract security.
毕竟我是个魔术师
I am a magician, after all.
– 什麽 – 我们要把牠弄到卡车上去
– What? – We got to get him to the truck.
不 不 不 他们会抓住牠的
Uh, no, no, no, they’ll grab him.
我们不开卡车
We’re not taking the truck.
– 嘿 停下 – 打开摄像机
– Hey, stop. – Turn on the camera.
快点 跳
Come on, jump!

Whoa!
快 开我的车来
Oh, come on! Get my car!
我们走
Let’s go!
去公园 我在那里等你
Head to the park. I’ll meet you there.
我们需要支援 马上
We need backup, now!
加油 克利福德 加油 孩子
Go, Clifford! Come on, boy!
嘿 你做什麽
Hey. What are you doing?
你喜欢魔术吗
You like magic?
– 看著我消失 – 嘿 退后
– Watch me disappear! – Hey! Get back!
– 我们在万物生实验室 – 我能借用一下这个吗
– We’re here at Lyfegro… – Can I borrow this?
– 嘿 – 那隻狗是被万物生实验室偷走的
– Hey! – That dog was stolen by Lyfegro.
哦 不 小心
Oh, no! Look out!
快点 走
Come on! Go!
看起大红狗
It looks like the big red dog
已经逃离了万物生实验室控制
has escaped the Lyfegro facility
目前是我所见过最奇怪的追逐中
in the strangest chase I have ever seen.
哇 轻点 快点 快点 耶
Whoa! Easy! Come on, come on! Yeah!
我看到了红色
I see red.
转弯
Turn!
不 不 不 不 不 拜託
No, no, no, no, no! Come on!
快 快
Go, go!
牠属于我侄女艾米丽
He belongs to my niece, Emily.
当牠还是一隻小狗的时候 她救了牠
She rescued him when he was just a tiny puppy.
如果她妈妈在看
If her mom is watching,
我希望这一切记录下来 我告诉她不要这样做
I’d like it on record that I told her not to.
– 凯西 – 但是她不听
– Casey? – But she didn’t listen.
因为她一开始就知道
Because she knew, right from the beginning,
那隻狗
that that dog
是她的狗
was her dog.
现在 一家大公♥司♥
And now, a big corporation
想从一个小女孩那里偷走一隻小狗
is trying to steal a puppy from a little girl.
我们能做点什麽吗
Are we gonna do anything about it?
最后感谢我九年级的数学老师 比姆斯先生
And finally, to my ninth-grade math teacher, Mr. Beamus,
他告我 我将一事无成
who told me that I would never amount to anything,
我想说
I would like to point out
现在上电视的只有我
that only one of us is on TV right now.
所以 比姆斯先生 你可以吻我的…
So, Mr. Beamus, you can kiss my…
哎呀
Oh, snap.
先生 那隻狗要去那里
Sir, where is that dog going?
曼哈顿桥公园
Manhattan Bridge Park.
我们能快一点吗
Can we go faster?
– 这边 – 我需要搭个便车
– Over here. – I’m gonna need a ride.
看 那边那隻狗
Look! That dog right there!
在隧♥道♥的尽头 公园应该很近
At the end of the tunnel, the park should be really close.
– 快踩油门 – 我踩油门 我踩油门
– Just step on it. – I’m stepping! I’m stepping!
– 伙计门 艾米丽 她门电视了 – 什麽
– Guys! Emily! She’s on TV! – What?
小心 两隻手放在軚盘上
Careful! Two hands on the wheel!
– 大家都冷静点 – 好了 好了 好了
– Everybody calm down! – Okay, okay, okay!
小心
Watch out!
长官 大红狗往北去了
Sarge, big red dog heading north!
– 好 – 我们有警车
– Yes! – We have police security vehicles
所有人都在追逐
all chasing after
一个年轻女孩骑著一隻巨大的红狗
a young girl riding a giant red dog.
他们回来了 快点 孩子 快点
They’re back! Come on, boy, faster!
我是说 这太疯狂了
I mean, this is crazy!
难道她不明白她赢不了吗 快点
Doesn’t she understand she can’t win? Come on.
哦 不
Oh, no!

Whoa!
快点 跳
Come on, jump!

Whoa!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
太好了
Oh, perfect.
– 是的 我们成功了 -看那隻狗
– Yes! We made it! – Look at that dog!
看看这隻狗
Look at the dog.
布里德韦尔先生
Mr. Bridwell!
布里德韦尔先生
Mr. Bridwell!
我的天啊
My goodness!
有人吃了他们的菠菜
Someone’s been eating their spinach.
你真热 你需要喝一杯
You are hot! You need a drink.
到那边那个蓝色的大水槽那里
Go over there to that big blue dunk tank over there.
– 布里德韦尔先生 – 艾米丽
– Mr. Bridwell! – Emily!
我们一直在找你 还以为你死了
We were looking for you, and we thought you were dead.
好吧 我希望不会 我刚预定了一次旅行
Well, I hope not. I just booked a safari.
但是在医院 我们看到了你的领结
But at the hospital, we saw your bow tie.
哦 我明白
Oh, I understand.
我去那里是为了和一个老朋友相处
Well, I went there to spend time with an old friend.
一个病入膏肓的老朋友
A very sick old friend.
他一直很喜欢那个领结
And he’d always loved that bow tie,
所以我就给了他
so I gave it to him
这样他就能从人群中脱颖而出
so that he could stand out from the crowd up there.
布里德韦尔先生 你必须让克利福德再次变小 否则他们会伤害牠的
Mr. Bridwell, you have to make Clifford small again or they’re gonna hurt him.
小 但是是你的爱让牠变得如此伟大
Small? But it was your love that made him so big.
没有人可以把牠带走
Nobody can take that away.
但牠会没事吗
But will he be okay?
你的爱就是牠所需要的一切
Your love is all he needs.
创建一个防线
Create a perimeter!
不要让那条狗离开这个公园
Do not let that dog leave this park.
艾米丽·伊丽莎白·霍华德
Emily Elizabeth Howard,
为了你的安全
for your own safety,
请远离那隻动物
please step away from the animal.
– 牠很危险 – 牠只是一隻小狗
– He’s dangerous. – He’s just a puppy!
那个生物属于万物生实验室 是利菲格罗的财产对!
That creature is the property of Lyfegro
并且对我们的城市构成威胁
and is a threat to our city!
不 牠不是 牠从来没伤害过任何人 我发誓
No, he’s not! He never hurt anyone, I swear.
把牠关在笼子里
Lock him in a cage.
哇 你看到了吗 牠很暴♥力♥
Whoa, you see that? He’s violent!
不 牠只是害怕
No, he’s just scared.
你也会这样的 拜托 别烦牠了
You would be, too. Please, leave him alone.
布里德韦尔先生 你得做点什麽
Mr. Bridwell, you’ve got to do something.
我一个人不行 他们根本不听
I can’t do this on my own. They’re not listening!
真的吗 那麽 他们为什麽来
Really? Well, why have they come?
退后 退后
Back off, back off.
你以为你没有朋友吗
And you thought you didn’t have any friends, huh?
好了 女士们先生们 立即散开
All right, ladies and gentlemen, disperse immediately.
我们走 女士们先生们 我们走 我们走 我们走
Let’s go, ladies and gentlemen. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
看到人们打破规则会发生了什麽吗
See what happens when people break the rules?
艾米丽 如果你想让他们明白
Emily, if you want them to listen,
你最好说出来
you’d better speak.

Hmm?
– 我们去抓住那隻狗 – 不 求求你 住手
– Let’s go get that dog. – No, please, stop!
不 我有话要说
No, I have something I have to say.
这里有很多人
There’s a lot of people here.
你可以的
You got this.
我叫艾米丽·伊丽莎白
My name is Emily Elizabeth,
这是我的狗 克利福德
and this is my dog, Clifford.
我知道牠比大多数狗都大
I know he’s bigger than most dogs,
但牠也是最善良的
but he’s also the kindest,
世界上最可爱的狗
most loving dog in the whole wide world.
牠是一个怪胎
He’s a freak!