Home 冒险电影 大红狗克里弗(2021)

大红狗克里弗(2021)

0
大红狗克里弗(2021)


You.
– 你没有 – 我没有 我在我的背包里找到牠的
– You didn’t. – I didn’t! I found him in my backpack.
我明确地拒施了那隻狗 而你完全无视我
I specifically said no to the dog and you completely ignored me.
我发誓 牠就这样出现了
I swear, he just showed up.
就这样“出现”了
Oh, it just “showed up”, huh?
– 那是什麽 你在干什麽 – 空气引号♥
– What is that? What are you doing? – Air quotes.
这是大人说一些不著边际的话时会做的事情
It’s a thing that grown-ups do when they say something that they don’t mean.
求求你 凯西叔叔 牠就不能在这里住一晚吗
Please, Uncle Casey, can’t he just stay for one night?
不 绝对不是 我答应过你妈妈
No! Absolutely not. I promised your mom.
不 求求你
No, please.
我不会上你这个小姑娘当的
I’m not gonna fall for your little girl powers.
好吧 就一晚
Oh! Okay, one night.
然后明天一早
And then, first thing in the morning,
他要回到动物帐篷里 回到白天遇到的那个怪老头身边
he is going back to that weird old man that we met in the animal tent.
大声说出来让我们身临其境
Mm, saying that out loud makes us going in there
看起来真是个糟糕的选择
seem like such a poor choice.
为什麽 我不明白为什麽我不能留下牠
Why? I don’t understand. Why can’t I just keep him?
因为你不能养狗
Because you can’t have a dog!
就一个晚上 就这样
One night. That’s it.
难道你不…
Don’t you…
我希望我们足够强大
I wish we were big and strong,
这个世界不会伤害我们
and the world couldn’t hurt us.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
克利福德
Clifford?
等等 等等 我要醒醒 这些都是我的幻觉
Wait, wait. I’m going to wake up. It’s all in my head.
我在做梦 我要醒来了
I’m dreaming. I’m going to wake up
三 二…
in three, two…
噢 天啊 我不是在做梦 这是真的
Oh, my gosh, I’m not dreaming. This is real.
克利福德 真的是你
Clifford, it’s really you.
怎会是这样 你怎麽这样大了
How did this happen? How are you so huge?
我的意思是 这很疯狂 但是很棒
I mean, it’s crazy, but it’s great.
我的确希望你能长大
I did wish for you to be big,
但我不是说你外表看起来很大
but I didn’t mean big on the outside.
我的意思是
I meant, like,
精神上强大
mentally big.
克利福德
Clifford.
你在干什麽
What are you doing?
不 我的床
No! My bed!
克利福德 不 那是我妈妈的枕头
Clifford, no, that’s my mom’s pillow!
克利福德 放下
Clifford, drop it.
来吧 做个好孩子 放下
Come on, be a good boy and drop it.
还给我
Give it back!
真恶心
Ew!
上帝保佑你
Bless you.
哦 不 我的电脑
Oh, no! My computer!
别摇尾巴 坐下 孩子 坐下
Don’t wag your tail. Sit, boy, sit.
克利福德
Clifford!
克利福德
Clifford, just
安静 呆在这里 好吗
be quiet, stay here, okay?
嘘 我马上回来 好吗 嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh. I’ll be right back, okay? Just shh, shh, shh.
凯西 凯西 凯西
Casey! Casey! Casey!
– 计价器坏了 – 凯西
– The meter’s broken. – Casey!
已经七点半了 哈 我们上学要迟到了
It’s 7:30. Huh! We’re gonna be late for school.
– 凯西 – 我起来了 我起来了 我起来了
– Casey. – I’m up, I’m up, I’m up!
关于那隻狗…
Um, about the dog…
你知道 我一直在想这个问题
You know, I’ve been thinking about that.
我不想成为←个没用的男人 那不是我的作风
And I don’t want to be the no guy. That’s just not who I am.
所以如果你真想留下那个奇怪的小东西 我没意见
So if you really want to keep that weird little thing, then it’s fine with me.
– 所以我就可以留下牠了 – 你得告诉你妈妈我什麽都不知道 好吗
– So I can keep him? – You just got to tell your mom I knew nothing about it, okay?
你把牠偷偷带回来藏起来 我完全不知道牠在这里
You snuck it back here, you hid it from me. I had no idea it was here.
– 我不知道她会不会相信 – 她会的
– I don’t know if she’s gonna believe that. – She is.
这东西很小 我完全有可能…
The thing is tiny. It’s completely plausible that I would…
快跑
Run!
快点 我们要离开这里
Come on. We got to get out of here!
– 公♥寓♥里有怪物 – 凯西 这是那隻狗…
– There’s a monster in the apartment! – Casey, this is the dog…
叔叔和孩子优先
Uncles and children first!
退后 退后
Stay back! Stay back.
从帐篷里
…from the tent.
但是昨晚…
But last night it was…
– 是的 我觉得牠出了事 – 你觉得呢
– Yeah, I think something happened to him. – You think?
它还是昨晚那隻狗
He’s the same dog he was last night,
牠只是长大了一点
he’s just a little bit bigger.
“再大一点”
“A little bit bigger.”
牠有河马那麽大
It is the size of a hippopotamus.
听著 他不会伤害你的 好吗 牠很温和
Listen, he’s not gonna hurt you, okay? He’s harmless.
牠还是昨晚那隻狗
He’s the same dog he was last night.
别动
Stay.
天啊 是你妈妈
Oh, God. It’s your mom.
我应该说什麽
What am I gonna say?
我不知道 呃 表现自然点
I don’t know. Uh. Just act natural.
自然一点
Act natural.
走开别动
Shoo. Stay still.
发生了什麽事
What is happening?
好吧
Okay.
记住 要自然
Remember. Natural.
嘿 美女孩
Hey, girl.
– 是 玛吉 – 我知道 姑娘
– It’s Maggie. – I know, girl.
你为什麽一直叫我“女孩”
Why do you keep calling me “girl”?
什麽 那是我超级冷静时说的话
What? That’s just a thing that I say when I’m super chill.
我只是想打电♥话♥确认一下你们是不是在去学校途中
I just wanted to call to make sure you were on the way to school.
我们现在正步行去地铁 克利福德 不
We’re walking to the subway now. Clifford, no!
– 这次不会再失去她了 – 这可不好玩
– Not gonna lose her this time. – That’s not funny.
你说得对 我们不应该拿这件事开玩笑
You’re right, that incident is not something we should joke about.
– 克利福德 不 哇 – 但我们现在很安全
– Clifford, no! Whoa! – But we are being so safe right now.
那是什麽声音
What is that noise?
没什麽
Nothing.
我们到站了 再见 美女
But we’re at our stop. Uh, bye, girl!
– 起来 – 好的 再见
– Get up. – Okay, bye.
好吧 你 坐下
Okay. You, sit.
不 别这样说
No, don’t say that!
不知怎样的 我认为你在危机时表现好一些
Somehow I thought you’d be better in a crisis.
我们要马上找到那个叫布里德韦尔的傢伙
We are finding that Bridwell guy immediately.
为什麽
Why?
这样我们才可以处理牠
So we can get rid of that.
但你刚说我可以留下牠
But you just said I could keep him.
是的 那是在牠变成吸血鬼之前
Yeah, that was before he ‘roided up.
拜託
Oh, come on.
怎麽会没有这傢伙的资料
How is there nothing on this guy?
他甚至没有出现在谷歌♥上
He doesn’t even show up on Google.
“布里德韦尔的动物救援”…没什麽
“Bridwell’s Animal Rescue”… nothing!
你不能把该宠物给我们 然后就不上网了
You can’t give people pets that go nuclear and then not be on the Internet.
即使以我的标准来看 这也太不负责任了
That is so irresponsible. Even by my standards.

Oh!
– 说明牠喜欢你 – 太好了
– That means he likes you. – Oh, great.
– 是谁 – 帕克德
– Who is it? – Packard.
哦 不 是我们的疯子管♥理♥员♥ 我们不能在这栋楼里养宠物…
Oh, no, it’s our psycho super. We can’t have pets in the building…
我们会被赶出去的
we’ll get evicted!
我是来修洗碗机的
I’m here to fix the dishwasher.
– 进来 – 等一下
– Coming in! – One second!
在我眼皮底下可不行 把狗藏起
Not on my watch. Hide the dog.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
我能处理好
I can handle this.
哦 也许我应该学学英国口音
Oh! Maybe I should do my English accent.

No!
你好 你一定是帕克德先生
Hello. You must be Mr. Packard.
你是谁
Who are you?
凯西
Uh, Casey.
玛吉的姐姐 哥哥
Um, Maggie’s sister. Brother.
– 现在不是时候 – 现在不来就不再来
– Um, this is not a great time. – It’s now or never.
不可能
Never?