Well I can fix that.
去吧
Go.
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
打打下手
Just helping out.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
我只是想知道 你是怎么坚持下来的
I just don’t know how you stand it here.
我来这里时 才9岁
I was nine when we came here.
其他的事情 我并不知情
I don’t know anything else.
你父母也在这里吗?
Your parents are here, too?
吉塞拉就是我母亲
Gisela is my mother.
吸气 吐气
Inhale, exhale.
他身体上没什么问题
Physically he’s fine.
那就好
Fine.
但以防万一 还是抽点血样 做做测试吧
But we should take some blood as well and analyze it.
血液测试
Blood test.
我们等血液分♥析♥的结果出来 明天再测试毒气吧
Let’s wait for the blood count and test the gas tomorrow.
谢谢你 我的朋友
Thank you my friend.
下面是一个完整的隧♥道♥系统
It’s an entire system of tunnels.
我昨晚终于想明白了
I figured it out last night.
你一定不相信 他们在下面建造了什么
You won’t believe what they built down there.
那里有近千米的垂直管道 布满供电设备和通风设备
It’s kilometers of shafts with electricity and air
可以说是一应俱全
ventilation and everything.
但有一处隧♥道♥被铁门
But there’s this one tunnel which is blocked
隔断了
by a metal door.
那里是唯一一处不可通行的隧♥道♥
It’s the only tunnel which is blocked.
而那条路的方向是 指向栅栏的
This shaft heads right for the fence.
我觉得应该能通往外面
I think it leads outside.
殖民地的外♥围♥
Out of the colony.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我们必须拼一把
We have to give it a try.
我还找到另一个出口
I also found another exit.
是通往车间的
It leads out into the workshop.
这个隧♥道♥连接着整个殖民地
The tunnels connect the entire Colonia.
想想真是疯狂
It’s really crazy.
我也确信 只有沙费尔和少数人 知道隧♥道♥的存在
And I’m sure, only Schafer and a few others know about it.
换句话说 这下面存在着 一个巨大而神秘的地底世界
I mean, there is like a whole secret world going
而在这里的大多数人 是毫不知情的
on underneath and most of them, they have no clue.
莉娜 我保证我们能成功的
Lena, I’m sure we can make it.
通过隧♥道♥我们能逃出去 但我们必须今晚
We can get out through the tunnels, but we have to
就动手
leave tonight.
今晚?
Tonight?
他们准备明天进行一项测试
They’re preparing a test for tomorrow.
什么测试?
What test?
毒气弹
Poison gas.
测试对象是我…
The idea is I…
我可能活不过明天
I won’t survive.
天啊
My god.
保管好这些照片
Look after these.
以防我们失败了
In case I don’t make it.
这是什么?
What is this?
我在隧♥道♥里拍的照
Pictures I took from the tunnels.
地下的房♥间
The underground rooms.
我们必须将真♥相♥公之于众
We have to prove what’s going on in here.
我什么都不想证明 我只想活着
I don’t wanna prove anything, I just want to
从这里出去
get out of here alive.
但我们必须揭露这些人的罪行 为这件事画上句号♥
But we have to nail these guys, we have to stop this.
就凭这几张照片?
With a few photographs?
对!
Yes!
你还不明白吗?
Don’t you get it?
如果不是你在圣地亚哥 非要拍这些照片
If you hadn’t taken those photos in Santiago we
我们根本不会被困在这里
wouldn’t even be here.
所以帮帮忙 别再搞什么革命了 别再这么一意孤行
So do me a favor, stop playing the revolutionary,
以为自己能拯救这个世界
hell-bent on saving the world.
你会害我们没命的!
You’re gonna get us killed!
不许闲聊
And no chattering.
我拿什么削土豆?
What shall I peel with?
你没带刀来?
Didn’t you bring your knife?
你是有多蠢?
How stupid can you be?
-我不知道… -闭嘴!
– I didn’t know… – Not another word!
我去拿把刀给你
I’ll get you a knife.
你为什么来这儿?
Why are you here?
这问题应该我问你
You tell me.
你以为我不知道 沙费尔派你来监视我?
You think I don’t know Schafer told you to spy on me?
说不定 他也给我安排了同样的任务
Maybe he told me to spy on you, too.
你很聪明 莉娜
You’ve got brains, Lena.
和乌瑟尔一样
Just like Ursel.
但精明的人 通常都极具攻击性
But the brainy ones are dangerous.
他这么做是为了什么?
Why is he doing all this?
创造这个地方
The whole place.
我想不明白
I don’t understand it.
因为这没什么不好理解的
Because there is nothing to understand.
他只是爱这种感觉
He loves it.
他的权利 音乐 还有小男孩
His power, the music, the little boys.
这是他的极乐之地
It’s his heaven on earth.
你真的相信 他是圣人?
Did you really believe he was a man of God?
当然
Of course.
但现在 不这么认为了
But not anymore.
所以你们两个人见面了吗?
So have the two of you met?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你懂的
You know what I mean.
我找到了 你十字架里的照片
The picture inside your cross.
你真是太不小心了 莉娜
So foolish of you, Lena.
没人在周围时 他可完全不像个
And when nobody’s watching, he’s not so
傻子
retarded anymore.
你们在计划逃跑
You’re planning to escape.
没有
No.
我怀孕了 莉娜
I am pregnant, Lena.
我觉得他们察觉到了
And I think they know.
他是不会接受这种事情的
And he won’t accept it.
孩子是保不住的
They’ll kill it.
我也有可能会丧命
And probably me, too.
那孩子的父亲呢?
But the father?
他不是这里的人
He’s not from here.
是从外面押回来的 和你的汉斯一样
He was taken here, just like your Hans.
在医院 是我照顾的他
And I took care of him at the hospital.
那他现在在哪儿?
Where is he now?
他不在了
He’s nowhere.
没能活下去
Didn’t make it.
你手里的那个土豆 和我离开之前
That potato you’re holding, it’s the same one
你拿的 是同一个
you had when I left.
收好你的东西 到那边坐去
Take your things, go and sit back there.
不然 你们就只知道闲聊
You’ll only gossip otherwise.
莉娜?
Lena?
犯错的人总是聪明的那个 一直如此
It’s always the same, always the brainy ones.
这照片你是从哪儿得来的?
Where did you get this from?
是我找到的
I found it.
真的是这样吗?
Really, just like that?
为了查明真♥相♥ 我会不择手段 即使要对你严刑拷打
I’ll find out, even if I have to carve it out of
所以老实告诉我 你是从哪里得到的照片?
flesh with a blunt fork, so where did you get it from?
是我找到的
I found it.
你是从哪儿得来的?
Where did you get it from?
出去!
Get out!
快滚!
Get out!
是 是我的
I-I had it.
你说什么?
You said what?
汉斯 那张照片是你的?
This picture, Hans, belongs to you?

Uh-huh.
你是从哪儿得来的?
Where did you get it from?
如果我告诉你 贝恩德叔叔会打我的
If I tell you, Uncle Bernd is gonna hit me.
不 贝恩德叔叔不会打你
No, Uncle Bernd won’t hit you.
汉斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!