这里是伯克村 冷风凛冽 不见阳光
This is Berk, boasting the kind of balmy, fun-in-the-sun climate
这天气让谁都发不出火来
that will give you frostbite on your spleen.
现在是我们一年一度的节日
The one upside is our annual holiday.
叫做亲衣节
We call it Snoggletog.
虽然不知道这么难听的名字是怎么想出来的
Why we chose such a stupid name remains a mystery.
但既然和龙的战争结束了
But with the war long over…
我们又和龙朝夕相处 今年的亲衣节
…and dragons living amongst us, this year’s Snoggletog…
肯定是意义非凡的
…promises to be one to remember.
来了 来了
OK, OK! I’m coming!
早上好 老大
Good morning, Mr. Bossy.
你每天都非得这么早叫醒我去飞
Do you always have to wake me up so early to go flying…?
这破腿
Stupid leg.
谢了 伙计 我没事
Thanks, buddy. I’m OK.
走吧 我们去飞
Yeah, we can go flying now.
难闻死了 无牙 难闻
Eww! Eww! What?! Eww!
无牙
Toothless!
来 看看你今天状态怎么样
Come on! Let’s see what you got today!
好了 准备好了吗
Yeah! OK, you ready?
稳住
Easy…
终于成了
Yes! Finally!
对 对 不对 再高点
Yes, yes… No, no! That one a wee bit higher!
-这吗 -对 就是那
– Here? – There! That’s the spot!
好样的 肉球
Attaboy, Meatlug.
准备好了吗 姑娘
Are you ready, girl?
奥丁之神啊 嘉伯
By Odin’s beard, Gobber,
我们维京人竟然跟龙一起过节了
Vikings spending the winter holiday with dragons!
-祖先们听了会怎么想 -肯定觉得我们疯了
– What would the fathers say? – They’d think we’d lost our minds.
干得漂亮 大伙 干得漂亮
Well done! Well done. All of you!
我从来没想到能活着看到伯克岛一片祥和
I never thought I’d live to see this day: peace on the island of Berk.
这肯定是有史以来最好的亲衣节
This will surely be the greatest holiday we’ve ever seen.
什么
What the…?
我的雷神啊
What in Thor’s name?
回来 你干吗去
Come back! What are you doing?
肉球
Meatlug!
-怎么回事 -怎么了
– What’s going on? – What’s happening?
卡嗝呢
Where’s Hiccup?
怎么样 伙计 再来一次吗
What do you say, bud? Wanna go again?
我的头盔
Oh, no, my helmet!
无牙 别 别 别 不要
Toothless! No, no, no, no! No, no, no!
等等 无牙 停下来
Whoa, whoa, wait! Toothless! Stop!
以后再捡吧 伙计
We’ll get it later, buddy.
我们得回去看看怎么了
We need to get back and find out what’s going on.
怎么了 你去哪
What’s the matter? Where are you going?
不不不 别走啊 风飞 求你了
No, no, no, don’t leave, Stormfly! Don’t go! Please?
-雅丝翠 -卡嗝 怎么回事
– Astrid! – Hiccup! What’s going on?
他们去哪
Where are they going?
-为什么要走 -怎么回事
– Why did they leave? – What’s happening?!
他们不回来了怎么办
What if they never come back?!
-停下来 -冷静
– Stop, please! – Calm down!
让他说句话
Give him a chance to speak!
卡嗝 那些龙要去哪
Hiccup, where are all of our dragons going?
爸 我也不知道
Dad, I don’t know.
他们去哪啊 节都没法过了
Where’d they go? Snoggletog is ruined!
怎么没法过了 我们是维京人
It’s not ruined! We’re Vikings!
以前没有龙的时候不是一样过
We’ve been perfectly happy celebrating without dragons for generations.
今年也不例外
And there’s no reason we can’t do it again.
虽然我们不知道他们去哪了
Now, we don’t know where they’ve gone off to.
但要相信他们会回来的
But we have to have faith that they’ll be back again soon.
-我说的对吗 -没错 我们是维京人
– Am I right? – You’re right! We are Vikings!
我们是很强悍的 大多数时候是
We’re tough… most of the time.
来唱首亲衣节的歌♥吧
Let’s sing some Snoggletog songs.
-太扫兴了 -我知道
– That was depressing. – I know.
我还想着能跟风飞一起过节呢
I was looking forward to spending the holiday with Stormfly.
你美什么 不想肉球吗
What are you so happy about? Don’t you miss Meatlug?

Me?
啊对
Oh, yeah.
我可想他了
I miss him so much!
好了 晚安
Well, good night.
我有个主意 咱们开♥发♥点新的节日习俗吧
I’ve got an idea. Let’s come up with a bunch of new holiday traditions.
来驱赶忧伤
You know, to bury the sadness.
其实雅丝翠说的还有点道理
Actually, Astrid might be onto something.
你说的倒是容易 你的龙没你飞不了
Easy for you to say. Your dragon can’t go anywhere without you.
肯定感觉很好
Must be nice.
牦牛奶 来一杯牦牛奶吧
Yak nog! Get your yak nog!
来一杯吧 来杯多泡美味的牦牛奶
Come on! Get a frothy, delicious cup of cheer!
你们几个 来尝尝我专门为节日调制的奶吧
Hey, you guys, try this tasty new beverage I made for the holiday.
-这什么味 你没洗澡 -是牦牛奶
– What’s the smell? Is that you? – It’s yak nog!
我要是喝了 肯定吐的满地
If I drink that, I’m gonna yak nog all over the place.
要不我给你几拳
Maybe you’d rather taste a punch in the face?
雅丝翠 这奶看着不错 给我来一杯吧
Astrid, it sounds delightful. I’d love a mug.
满是牦牛的气息
You can really taste the yak.
-那是好吃的吗 -想来一杯吗
– Yum! What is that? – You wanna try some?
我新调的节日饮品
It’s my new traditional drink.
那个
Oh, you know, um,
我不知道为什么突然就改主意了
I have suddenly and inexplicably changed my mind.
反正不喝是你的遗憾
Well, you don’t know what you’re missing.
卡嗝肯定喜欢
I bet Hiccup will love this.
你这是在哭吗
Are you crying?
-卡嗝 -我在这呢 雅丝翠 来了
– Hiccup? – Yeah, I’m over here, Astrid. Coming.
给你 节日快乐 送你的
Here. Happy holidays. From me to you.
-谢谢 女士 -你要干吗
– Thank you, milady. – What are you up to?
我说了你肯定觉得我疯了
OK, you’re gonna think I’m crazy,
但我一直在想暴芙奈昨晚说的话
but I just couldn’t stop thinking about what Tuffnut said last night.
无牙不能和别的龙一样来去自如
Toothless can’t come and go like the other dragons,
这对他不公平 我一直没睡着
and that’s just not fair. I was up all night,
后来想出个办法
and I think I found a way to fix that.
不会吧 你给他新做了条尾巴
No way! You built him a new tail?
这样没你他也能飞了
So he’s gonna be able to fly without you!
哇 这个礼物不错
Wow! What a great gift.
他不回来了怎么办
What if he never comes back?
瞧我说的 他肯定会回来
What am I saying? Of course he will.
我去散播节日的快乐了 你真厉害
Well, I’m gonna go spread some more holiday cheer. You’re amazing!
无牙 下来 我给你样东西
Toothless! Come on down, bud! I got something for you.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of that? Yeah.
别乱动
Would you just settle down!
无牙 过来 我给你装上
Toothless, come on, bud. Let me get this on you.
你肯定会喜欢的
Yeah. You are going to love this.
好了
OK.
别别别 无牙 停下来
No, no, no! Toothless, stop! Please, wait! Toothless, please!
好了 明白没
There you go. See? Got it?
无牙
Toothless!
无牙
Toothless!
我就知道你会回来
I knew you’d come back!
早安 儿子
Morning, son.
早啊 爸
Hey, Dad.
起这么早 我在找你的头盔
Glad you’re up. I was looking for your helmet.
我 我的头盔
My… my helmet?
用来装奥丁神的礼物啊
Odin needs a place to put your goodies.
是啊 那个 我一会找
Yeah, right, I’ll… get on that.

Great.
等等
Hold on.
等等 好了
Hold on. All right, come on.
想什么呢 说出来吧
What’s on your mind? Out with it.
已经三天了 爸
It’s been three days, Dad.
我觉得无牙也该回来了
I just thought Toothless would be back by now.
他肯定跟其他的龙在一起
I’m sure he’s with the other dragons.
是吗 我也希望能说的这么肯定
Yeah? I wish I could be that sure.
听着 我知道节日里思念着别人是什么感觉
Listen, I know what it’s like to miss someone you love this time of year.
他们不在这我们怎么过节呢
But what do we do when they can’t be here for the holiday?
好好庆祝节日
We celebrate them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!