That way I can tell whole world my daughter take over.
我还有份礼物给你
And I have gift for you.
我一早搞定,但上次我们谈完…
I’ve had this for a while, but after our talk…
我就知道是时候了
I know now is the time.
送给你前…
Before I give it to you…
我要你明白它对我的意义
I need you to understand what it means to me.
离开火之地那天…
When I left Fire Land…
我向我爸爸行 Bà Ks? …
I gave my father the Bà Ks?…
即是「大礼」
the big bow.
用来表达最高敬意
It is the highest form of respect.
但我爸爸…
But my father…
不肯还礼
did not return the bow.
不想给我祝福
Did not give me his blessing.
他说我们离开火之地…
He say, if we leave Fire Land…
就会失去自我
we will lose who we are.
他们未能看到这一切
They never got to see all of this.
未能看到 我从未忘记我们是火人
They didn’t get to see that I never forgot we are Fire.
我一直背负这份遗憾
This is burden I still carry.
小焰,重点是你要知道…
Ember, it is important that you know…
你每天走进这裡都受到我祝福
you have my blessing every day you come in here.
所以我为你订制了它
So I have this made for you.
(火焰之家)
哇!àshfá
Wow, àshfá.
它会又大又光
It’s gonna be big, bright.
人人都看得见
Everyone’s gonna see this.
「火焰之家」
“Ember’s Fireplace.”
在再启市仪式上揭幕
We unveil it at grand reopening.
来,阿爆!你要休息了
Come, Bernie. You need your rest.
小焰,你妈妈怎样说? 我们登对吗?
Ember, so, what’d your mom say about our reading?
没说什么
Nothing.
听着,我有份礼物给你
Look, I have a gift for you.
你山长水远过来将它送给我?
And you came all the way here to give it to me?
等等,为何送礼给我?
Wait, why are you giving me gifts?
噢!不…
Oh, no.
不…
No, no, no.
等等,我有东西想给你看
Hold on, I think I have something to show you.
等一下
Just give me two seconds.
还有你会需要穿鞋
And you’re gonna need a pair of boots.
(关闭)
阿水,为何带我来?
Wade, what are we doing here?
等一下你就知道
Just wait.
为何装铁丝网?
Why do they even have these?
谁知道?
Who knows?
嘿!我最喜欢的火球妹
Hey, it’s my favorite fireball.
惊云姐,搞什么了?
Hey, Gale. What’s going on?
我知你决定要放弃…
I know you think you have to end this…
但那条水浸的隧♥道♥ 通往车站大楼
but that flooded tunnel, it goes to the main terminal.
好…
Okay.
你还想看繁星紫荆花?
Do you still want to see a Vivisteria?
惊云姐?
Gale?
等等,要我进去那裡?
Wait, I’m supposed to get in there?
气泡维持到…
The air should last…
至少二十分钟
At least 20 minutes.
他们说你不能进去
They said you couldn’t go in there.
为何你自己的人生 要由别人做主?
Why does anyone get to tell you what you can do in your life?
哇呀!
Whoa.
繁星紫荆花
A Vivisteria.
哇呀!
Whoa.
哎吔 -你不够空气了
Ouch. -Hey, you’re running out of air.
就到了,尽量呼吸放慢
Almost there. Try to breathe slow and steady.
对不起,我不该…
I’m so sorry. I should never…
你说笑?
Are you kidding?
刚才好棒! 我终于见到繁星紫荆!
That was amazing! I finally saw a Vivisteria!
刚才好奇妙
It was inspiring.
你好奇妙
You were inspiring.
不!阿水,我们不能碰对方
No. Wade, we can’t touch.
也许可以呢?
Maybe we can.

No.
不能证实一下?
But can’t we just prove it?
证实什么?
Prove what?
试试看会怎样…
Let’s see what happens…
如果是场灾难 我们就可以死心
and if it’s a disaster, then we’ll know this would never work.
但真的可能是场灾难
But it actually could be a disaster.
我可能会蒸发你 你可能会整熄我…
I could vaporize you. You could extinguish me, and then…
先轻轻碰一下
Let’s start small.
我真好命
I’m so lucky.
我命真好,有你这乖女儿
I’m so lucky I have you.
我要走了
I have to go.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
回店铺,我的人生属于那里
Back to my life at the shop where I belong.
我明天就接手
I take over tomorrow.
喂!等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up.
你不想那样,你自己说过
You don’t want that, you said so yourself.
我的想法不重要
It doesn’t matter what I want.
当然重要
Of course it does.
听着
Listen. Listen.
你现在有个机会 去做想做的事
You’ve got an opportunity to do something you want with your life.
「想」?
“Want”?
或者适合你这种有钱人 你们全家随心所欲…
Yeah, that may work in your rich kid, “follow your heart” family…
但想做就做太奢侈…
but getting to do what you want is a luxury…
我这种人不能
and not for people like me.
怎会不能? 对你♥爸♥爸说出感受就好
Why not? Just tell your father how you feel.
这件事太重要 或者他会答应你
This is too important. Maybe he’ll agree.

Yeah.
真好笑
Funny.
我一直以为你好坚强
And this whole time I thought you were so strong…
但原来你只是胆怯
but turns out you’re just afraid.
轮不到你来批评我
Don’t you dare judge me.
你不明白…
You don’t know what it’s like…
父母为你牺牲一切是怎样
to have parents who gave up everything for you.
我是火,阿水
I’m Fire, Wade.
我不会变成其他东西
I can’t be anything more than that.
我是这样,我家人也是
It’s what I am and what my family is.
我们只能这样过生活
It’s our way of life.
我不能为了你抛开那一切
I cannot throw all of that away just for you.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
单是这点就证明我们不可能
And that alone is a reason this could never work.
我们完了,阿水
It’s over, Wade.
(重新开张)
欢迎大家
Everyone, welcome.
好高兴见到你们
It is good to see your faces.
服务你们是我的光荣…
I am honored to have served you…
但现在到了交棒的时候
but it’s time to move on.
过来
Come.
我乖女…
My daughter…
你是延续我们家族的火焰
you are the Ember of our family fire.
所以我好自豪地 将我毕生心血传给你
That is why I am so proud to have you take over my life’s work.
这招不错吧?
Pretty good trick, huh?
这盏提灯是我从故乡带来的
This is lantern I bring from old country.
今天我将它传给你
Today, I pass it on to you.
我想到其他理由
I thought of other reasons.
阿水?
Wade?
糟糕!
Oh, boy.
你来做什么?
What are you doing here?
你说「我不明白你」 是我们不可能一起的理由
You said me not understanding is the reason we can never work.
但我想到其他理由 有一大堆
But I thought of other reasons. A bunch of ’em.
第1点,你是火而我是水
Like, number one, you’re Fire, I’m Water.
拜托,这太疯狂了
I mean, come on, that’s crazy.
对吧?
Right?
他是谁? -不知道
Who is this? -No idea.
第2点,我踩进你个庆祝会
Number two, I’m crashing your party.