这裡本来是用来挡住 主运河涌出的水…
This is supposed to catch spill over from those main canals and…
要命就跑!
Run for your life!
救命!
Help!
抓紧呀!
Grab this!
火焰镇
Firetown.
接住!
Catch!
小焰,再垫多点!
Ember, throw me more!
顶得住?
So, will this hold?
一定得
Yup. It should for sure.
至少支持到周五前 我叫市政厅派队人来修理
At least long enough for me to get a city crew to fix it before Friday.
怎么了?
What?
你沾了沙
You’ve got a little sand.
这裡?
Here? Here?
就在那裡
It’s right there.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯…搞定之后通知我
Well, let me know when it’s done, I guess.
我会确保周五前 有队人来修理
I’ll make sure there’s a city crew here by Friday.
好,再见
Okay. See ya.
等等
Wait.
你明天会有空吗?
Any chance you’re free tomorrow?
陪水男去逛街?
To hang out with a Water guy?
陪水男? 我爸爸会杀了你
With a Water guy? My dad would boil you alive.
不必让他知,我们到城裡会合
He doesn’t have to know. We can meet in the city.
我保证,不会做奇怪事
I promise, nothing weird.
可能只是採摘东西?
Maybe a little pruning?
抱歉,不可能
Sorry, that’s not going to happen.
你笑了,我看到
You smiled. I saw it.
明天,我会在硷性戏院等 3点钟!
Tomorrow, I’ll be at the Alkali Theater. 3:00!
因为你知那光芒…
Yeah because then you know with the light…
你天花板又滴水
Your ceiling is dripping again.
还漏水?
More leaks?
不用担心,问题会完全消失
Don’t worry. This whole problem is going away.
我有预感
I can feel it.
既然一切顺利 我去送货啦
And since we’re all good, I am also going away to do deliveries.
小焰有爱情气息?
Do I smell something on Ember?
哟!小焰
Yo, Ember.
阿葛
Clod.
我又长了朵花
I grew another one.
我的女王
My queen.
抱歉,但我要走了
Oops, sorry, but gotta go.
(《潮汐与偏见》)
从一台单向列车开始 我一直都知,将来的去处
Started out on a one-way train Always knew where I was gonna go next
但与你相遇,我才得知 我错过太多事,白活了一次
Didn’t know until I saw your face I was missin’ out on every moment
你排第一,宝贝!我做第二 你可会介意,我说对你有爱意?
You’ll be one and, baby, I’ll be two Would you mind it if I said I’m into you?
我对你有爱意
I’m into you
所以如果这是真事 可人儿,请告诉我
So if it’s real, then, darlin’, let me know
我不会介意 给你抢镜做主
I wouldn’t mind if you steal the show
你和我 今后一起度过
You and I, we go together
天是你 天气就是我
You’re the sky I’ll be the weather
美丽的事,阳光下的雨 问谁知?
A pretty thing, the sunny rain who knew?
噢!可以
Oh, yeah
夏夜至,最合时
Summer night, perfect occasion
我在哪儿? 你知我在等与你再遇
Where am I? You know I’ll be waitin’ for you
噢…等与你再遇
Oh, for you
所以如果这是真事 可人儿,请话我知
So if it’s real, then, darlin’, let me know
我不会介意 给你抢镜做主
I wouldn’t mind if you steal the show
这个人是谁?
Who is this guy?
艳光四射
Shine
你艳光四射,永远如此
You shine, like forever
永远维持
Lasts forever
你艳光四射 你艳光四射,抢镜做主
You shine, you shine, and steal the show
所以如果这是真事 可人儿,请话我知
So if it’s real then, darlin’, let me know
我不会介意 给你抢镜做主
I wouldn’t mind if you steal the show
从一台单向列车开始 我一直都知,将来的去处
Started out on a one-way train Always knew where I was gonna go next
所以如果这是真事 可人儿,请话我知
So if it’s real then, darlin’, let me know
哇呀!
Whoa.
你如何做到的?
How’d you do that?
因为矿石,你看
It’s the minerals. Check this out.
好厉害
Awesome.
哇…看这边
Wow. Watch this.
再要一支?
Another?
糟糕!
No, no, no!
水又涌入了
The water is back.
苗小焰
Ember Lumen.
有苗小焰的速递
Delivery for Ember Lumen.
小焰有花收?
Flowers for Ember?
不好意思,好漂亮
Excuse me. These are so beautiful.
我先放一边
I’m gonna go put these away.
你来干什么?
What are you doing here?
有坏消息,沙包顶不住
I got bad news. The sandbags didn’t hold.
很明显啦!
Obviously.
我还有更坏的消息
Yeah. And I also got worse news.
我忘了上次和工程组 发生了一点小问题
I’d forgotten a tiny detail about the last time I saw that city crew.
你撞倒3吨♥重水泥粉
You knocked over three tons of cement dust.
有一半组员现在都没好
Half the guys still haven’t recovered.
我想可以说 他们态度坚决…
I guess you could say they still have hard feelings…
因为他们不肯帮忙
because they won’t help us.
阿水,明天是惊云姐的限期
Wade, Gale’s deadline is tomorrow.
我们需要多些沙包
We need more sandbags.
但这招已经失败了
But that didn’t work before.
我不能什么都不做
Well, I can’t just do nothing.
小焰,漏水水管封好了?
Ember, did you fix leak?
又是你 -谁?我?
It’s you again. -Who? Me?
就是你搞出这一切
You’re the guy who started all this.
不,爸爸!是另一个人
No, Dad. Different guy.
不是所有水人都一样
Not all Water looks alike.
你是市政♥府♥督察?
You are city inspector?
不是…对吧?
No. Right?
对,我不是市政♥府♥督察
Right! I am not an inspector.
你是督察
You are inspector.
来打探什么?漏水的事?
Why you poking around? Is this because of water leak?
不,完全和漏水无关
No. Not because of water in any way.
他是另一种督察
He’s a different kind of inspector.
对吧?
Right?

Yeah. Yeah.
我是食品督察
I’m a food inspector.
我来检查你的食品
I’ve come to inspect your food.
我觉得他在用脚乱说
I think he’s lying through his feet.
牙齿 -随便啦!
Teeth. -Whatever.
食品在楼上,来
Food upstairs. Come.
食品督察?
Food inspector?
我一时害怕
I panicked.
你真是食品督察?
You really food inspector?
你刚才听到…是
As far as you know, yeah.
那就检查吧!
Then inspect this.
爸爸
Dad.
好,全部妥当
Yep, all looks good to me.
不,放进口检查
No, no, no. Inspect with your mouth.
你看?他喜欢
You see? He likes it.
你一定要试这些 由火之地直接送到
You must try these. Straight from Fire Land.
爸爸,太热了
Dad, those are too hot.
我行,我喜欢趁热食
I’m okay. I love hot food.
喂!小心你的水
Hey! Watch your water.
那我们合格吗?
So, did we pass?
A plus. A+
其实热力散了后 就觉得味道好好
Actually, after the heat dies down, that’s really good.
不好意思
If you don’t mind.
看?加些少冷水就味道很好
See? It’s really tasty if you water it down a little.
泼我们冷水?
Water us down?
泼我们冷水?
Water us down?
相机呢?
Where’s camera?