没人认真听我说话 难道我是隐形的吗
Nobody listens to me! Am I invisible or something?
才没有
Oh! Oh, no!
我活生生的
Still here.
我想尖叫
I want to scream.
妈妈
Mum!
你别那样叫我
Don’t you “Mum” Me!
我想尖叫 但我叫不出声
I want to scream, but it won’t come out.
都卡在这
It’s all stuck in here.
-所有感受都在这 -外婆
– All the feelings are in here. – Gran!
这个就藏在爸爸的菜园里
It was hidden in Dad’s vegetable patch.
有人把它砸烂了
Somebody smashed it.
你完全不在乎吗
Don’t you even care?
无所谓了
It doesn’t matter.
这是你最喜欢的歌♥ 它被砸烂了
It’s your favourite song! And now it’s all smashed.
只是张唱片而已
It’s only a record.
这是哪儿来的
Where did they come from?
弗兰克拿回来的
Frank brought them in.
太可怕了 我一点也不喜欢
They’re horrible. I hate them.
是从路前面那个死了女人的房♥子里拿来的
From a house up the road where the woman died.
她的狗和她一起被锁在里面
Her dog was locked in with her.
叫得声嘶力竭 也没人听到
Barking his head off. Nobody heard him.
她就躺在那
She was just lying there.
死了
Dead.
别 别盯着看 莫蒂
Oh, no, don’t look at them, Maudie!
我怕她朝你飞过来
In case they just fly out at you.
来我这边
Come away from there.
来帮我拽着这个边
Come and hold the other end of this for me.
你在做什么
What are you making?
窗帘
A blind.
这样就没人能看得进来
So no-one can see in.
密♥码♥是什么 密♥码♥是什么 “伊丽莎白的生日”
What’s the code, what’s the code? “Elizabeth’s birthday.”
73岁 “去她家给她庆祝”
73! “Go round and cheer her up.”
这是哪一年 哪一年来着
What year is it? What year is it?
2019年
2019.
减去73
Take away 73.
九减三等于六
Three from nine is six.
一减七不够减
Seven from one can’t be done.
借一位
Borrow one.
十一减七等于四
Seven from 11 is four.
2019减去1 是1946
One from 2019… 1946.

One…

four…

six.
感谢上帝 谢谢 天呐
Oh, thank you, God! Thank you, God!
感谢上帝
Thank you, God!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
是我 莫德
It’s only me, Maud!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
谁在那
Who’s there?
你个发疯的老傻瓜
You mad old fool!
傻瓜 就是个发疯的老傻瓜
Fool! Just a stupid mad old fool!
走开
Go away!
走开
Go away!
离我远点
Go away!
赶紧走
Go away.
我是不会听你说话的
I’m not listening to you!
卡洛便利店
管闲事的家伙
Nosy bugger!
你确定要买♥♥这些吗
Are you sure you want these?
你昨天买♥♥了三罐了
You bought three cans yesterday.
我装进篮子里就是要买♥♥ 不是吗
Well, they’re in my basket, aren’t they?
一共是4.38英镑
That’s £4.38.
走开
Go away!
你和谁说话呢 霍舍姆太太
Who are you talking to, Mrs Horsham?
她 站在角落那个
Her. That one in the corner.
她老盯着我看
She’s always watching.
那是你 霍舍姆太太
That’s you, Mrs Horsham.
不是她
Not her!
是她 她吓坏了我姐姐
That one! She scared my sister.
“离她远点” 妈妈说
“Stay away from her,” Ma said.
“别和她说话 莫蒂”
“Don’t talk to her, Maudie.”
那没有人
There’s no-one there.
你看
Look.
霍舍姆太太
Mrs Horsham?
那个你没付钱
You forgot to pay for that.
鸟在她头顶上
Birds round her head!
走开
Go away!
玻璃打碎了
Glass smashed!
我不想听你说话
I’m not listening to you.
你是个疯子
You are mad.
我没事 你知道
I’m all right, you know.
别这么小题大做
What’s all this fuss?
是你自己叫了医生 霍舍姆太太
You’re the one who called the surgery, Mrs Horsham.
而且你最近常给医生打电♥话♥
And you’ve been doing that quite a lot recently.
我才没有
I have not!
确切地说 上个月打了12次
12 times in the last month, to be exact.
对不起 医生
I’m so sorry, Doctor.
我不是想说你在编瞎话
Now, I am not suggesting that you’re making things up,
不过我确实怀疑你是不是有什么状况
but I do wonder if there isn’t something else going on here?
你知道今天是几号♥吗
Do you know what day it is today?
这是什么问题
What kind of question is that?
八月十二日 怎么了
The 12th of August. How’s that?
-非常好 -谢谢
– Very good. – Thank you.
-你知道我们在哪个国家吗 -英国
– Do you know what country we’re in? – Great Britain.
不过现在没那么伟大了
Only it’s not that great any more.
现在的首相是谁
Who’s the Prime Minister?
我知道我不喜欢他
Oh, I know I don’t like him.
伊丽莎白和我在《回声》杂♥志♥上做的测试题难多了
Elizabeth and I do far more difficult quizzes in the Echo.
你知道你现在在哪儿吗
Do you know where you are now?
别问这些没用的问题了
Oh, never mind all this rubbish!
回答我这个问题
Answer me that.
她去哪儿了
困扰我的问题只有这一个
That’s all that’s bothering me.
表现不错 霍舍姆太太
Well done, Mrs Horsham.
海伦 我们需要谈谈
Helen, we need to have a chat.
她的阿兹海默症更严重了
Her Alzheimer’s is getting worse.
她很快就需要有专人照顾
She’s going to need a lot more care very soon.
来我的诊所 我会和你讨论可选方案
Come into the surgery and we’ll discuss your options.
方案 你们是这么叫的 是吗
Options? Is that what you call them?
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, Doctor.
你不是要把我关起来吧 不是吧 是吗 海伦
You’re not putting me away, are you? You’re not, are you, Helen?
不是的 妈妈 我当然不会
No, Mum. Of course I’m not.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
听我的心跳
Listening to my heartbeat.
你别碰我
Don’t you touch me!
你不相信我 你不帮我找伊丽莎白
You don’t believe me, you won’t help me find Elizabeth.
如果她出了什么事 都是你的错
It’ll be all your fault if something bad’s happened to her.
妈妈 听我说 你不要再这样胡闹了
Mum, listen to me you’ve got to stop all this nonsense.
会让你难过 会让我们都难过
It’s upsetting you. It’s upsetting all of us.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
我的天 你这是怎么弄的
My God, how have you done this?
那个女的用她的雨伞打了我
The woman hit me with her umbrella.
那雨伞挥起来就像个大鸟
It was flapping around like a big bird.
她是个疯子 海伦
She’s mad, Helen.
-我要把医生叫回来 -别 别叫
– I’m getting the doctor back. – No, don’t.
他会把那个东西放我脸上
He’ll put that fly thing in my face.
我受不了那个嗡嗡声
I can’t stand it buzzing.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起我没相信你
I’m sorry I didn’t believe you.
抱歉我没让医生给你好好看看
I’m sorry I didn’t get the doctor to look at you properly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!