阿根廷局面一新
A new Argentina!
工人战歌♥高唱人云
The worker’s battle song!
阿根廷局面一新
A new Argentina!
民众之声 声震天庭
The voice of the people rings out loud and long!
你们的苦楚 我也经历过
Now I am a worker,I’ve suffered the way that you do
尝过失业苦楚 试过挨饥抵饿
I’ve been unemployed and I’ve starved,and I’ve hated it too
贝隆救过我
But I’ve found my salvation in Peron
但愿全国人♥民♥也得到他相助
may the nation let him save them as he saved me
阿根廷局面一新
A new Argentina!
一个新时代即将要展开
A new age about to begin!
阿根廷局面一新
A new Argentina!
齐心面对全球内部不容争斗
We face the world together. And no dissent within
再不趁势离开以后机会难再
There again we could be foolish not to quit while we’re ahead
不如高飞远走乐得生活优悠
I can see us many miles away,inactive
尝美酒于露台 用早餐于床上
Sipping cocktails on a terrace. Taking breakfast in bed
睡得甜甜 无所事事 多写意
Sleeping easy,doing nothing. It’s attractive
别以为想法不同
Don’t think I don’t think like you. I often get those nightmares too
我也有恶梦
They always take some swallowing
要趁机发难 不宜再躲懒
Sometimes it’s very difficult to keep momentum if it’s you that you are following
不要闭关自守
Don’t close doors. Keep an escape clause
别让阿根廷首都松散
Because we might loose The Big Apple
我肯定我们能统治全国
But would I have done what I did if I hadn’t thought if I hadn’t known…
才会和你携手合作
we would take the country?
贝隆 贝隆 贝隆
Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron!
贝隆 贝隆 贝隆 贝隆
Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron!
贝隆已向军方辞职
Peron has resigned from the army and this we avow
和群众打成一片
The descamisados are those he is marching with now
他支持你们 他爱护你们
He supports you! For he loves you!
了解大家 形同一家
Understands you! Is one of you!
否则的话 怎会对我宠爱有加
If not,how could he love me?
阿根廷局面一新
A new Argentina!
群众的枷锁 必须打破
The chains of the masses untied
阿根廷局面一新
A new Argentina!
民众之声 不能再被压抑
The voice of the people cannot be and must not be denied
放了他吧
Release him
贝隆 贝隆
Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron!
贝隆 贝隆 贝隆 贝隆
Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron!
诚心所愿
Amen
诚心所愿
Amen
竞选总统 困难重重
How annoying that they have to fight elections for their cause
争取票数 难度极高
The inconvenience having to get a majority
手法平庸势难做成轰动
If normal methods of persuasion fail to win them applause
希望一战功成 必须出奇制胜
There are other ways of establishing authority
工会要求民♥主♥
UNION DEMOCRATICA
支持贝隆
PERON PERON
贝隆万岁
UNION DEMOCRATICA
贝隆 未来的总统
PERON
贝隆 贝隆 贝隆
VIVA PERON
贝隆获胜
PERON SERA EL FUTURO PRESIDENTE
民♥主♥抬头
PERON VICTORY DEMOCRACIA
贝隆在首都获得六十九万票
Colonel Juan Domingo 690,000 VOTES CAST IN BUENOS AIRES
阿根廷局面一新
A new Argentina!
群众的枷锁必须打破
The chains of the masses untied!
阿根廷局面一新
A new Argentina!
群众之声 不能再被压抑
The voice of the people cannot be and will not be and must not be denied!
各位阿根廷国民
People of Argentina…
你们的新任总统…贝隆
your newly-elected President,Juan Peron
贝隆 贝隆 贝隆 贝隆
Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron!
阿根廷
Argentinos!
贝隆 贝隆 贝隆 贝隆
Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron!
阿根廷
Argentinos!
我们现在要并肩作战了
We are all workers now…
要对抗我们的共同敌人
fighting against our common enemies…
贫困处境 社会种种不公平
poverty social injustice…
抗拒外国侵占我们的工业
foreign domination of our industries!
携手迈向共同的目标
Reaching for our common goal…
自力更生 尊严要紧
our independence,our dignity our pride!
要全球知我国现在已经醒觉
Let the world know that our great nation is awakening…
我会战战兢兢 踏实去做
and that it’s heart beats in the humble bodies of Juan Peron…
这位是我妻子
and his wife…
阿根廷第♥一♥夫♥人♥伊娃贝隆
the first lady of Argentina…
贝隆 贝隆
Peron! Peron! Peron! Peron!
伊娃 伊娃
Evita! Evita!
我细诉心底话大家都会惊讶
It won’t be easy you’ll think it strange when I try to explain how I feel
过去曾经犯错盼你们仍爱我
That I still need your love after all that I’ve done
你们未必信我
You won’t believe me
在你们眼中的 是当年旧相识
All you will see is a girl you once knew
尽管锦衣绣袍 但却乱七八糟
Although she’s dressed up to the nines at sixes and sevens with you
情非得已 只好如此
I had to let it happen
我想变更一下 不想久居人下
I had to change. Couldn’t stay all my life down at heel…
当年眺望窗外 难见骄阳姿采
Iooking out of the window staying out of the sun
于是争取自♥由♥力求创出新鲜
So I choose freedom. Running around trying everything new…
一切无足轻重早在意料之中
but nothing impressed me at all. I never expected it to
阿根廷 别为我哭泣
Don’t cry for me Argentina
说句心底话我从未离开大家
The truth is I never left you
即使当年任性堕落
All though my wild days my mad existence
我仍遵守承诺
I kept my promise
请勿和我隔膜
Don’t keep your distance
名名利利 我从不希冀
And as for fortune and as for fame I never invited them in
世人以为我热衷名与利
Though it seemed to the world they were all I desired
名利如水中月难把问题解决
They are illusions. They’re not the solutions they promise to be
解决之道 早在这里为你铺好
The answer was here all the time
我对你们好 亦希望得到回报
I love you and hope you love me
阿根廷 别为我哭泣
Don’t cry for me Argentina
阿根廷 别为我泪眼盈盈
Don’t cry for me Argentina!
说句心底话 我从未离开大家
The truth is I never left you
即使当年任性堕落
All through my wild days my mad existence
我仍遵守承诺
I kept my promise
请勿和我隔膜
Don’t keep your distance
我是否不休
Have I said too much?
我已欲语无言
There’s nothing more I can think of to say to you
你们只要凝望我一下
But all you have to do is look at me…
就知我句句都是真心话
to know that every word is true!
聆听一下阿根廷的欢呼声
Just listen to that the voice of Argentina!
我们都受到敬爱了
We are adored! We are loved!
管理国家 并非只是讨好农民
Statesmanship is more than entertaining peasants
慎防小人当道
We shall see little man
伊娃贝隆 伊娃贝隆
Evita Peron!
我只是个普通女人
I am only a simple woman…
协助贝隆拯救黎民
who lives to serve Peron in his noble crusade to rescue his people
我也曾尝过你们现在的苦果
I was once as you are now
我许下承诺
And I promise you this
我国不再会贫富悬殊
We will take the riches from your oligarchs
全都是为了你们
Only for you! For all of you!
总有一天你们会承受财富
And one day you too will inherit these treasures!
民♥主♥万岁
Descamisados!
一经起义
When they fire those cannons
民众高唱 得意洋洋
When the crowds sing of glory…
那就不仅是贝隆的光荣
it is not just for Peron…
也是我们所有人的
but for all of us! For all of us!
局面瞬息万变
Things have reached a pretty pass…
出身寒微的人居然受到敬重
when someone pretty lower class can be respected and admired
我们特权阶级 岌岌可危
But our privileged class is dead
且听他们高呼谁的名字
Look who they are calling for now
誉满人间 自命不凡
High flying,adored
年轻放荡 竟变女王
So young,the instant queen
富裕奢华 权倾天下
A rich,beautiful thing
梦想成真 骤成圣人
Of all the talents,a cross between a fantasy of the bedroom and a saint
当年偷偷摸摸 居于穷街柳巷
You were just a back street girl
为求生存 不择手段
Hustling and fighting,scratching and biting

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!