我不想跟那些拍马屁的人一样…围在你周围卑躬曲膝
I won’t quake and bow down like the sycophants you have around you.
赫菲斯提安 尼阿克斯 佩迪克斯
Hephaistion, Nearchus, Perdiccas.
都是我们广阔的亚洲土地上的长官
As governor of one of our most Asian of satrapies…
克雷塔斯 难道你不懂…如果波斯臣民在我面前鞠躬…
…Cleitus, does it not occur to you that if my Persian subjects…
是因为这对他们很重要?
…bow down before me, it’s important for them to do so?
我有坚持让希腊人也这么做吗?
Do I insist on Greeks doing the same?
希腊人都说你是宙斯的儿子…你不是接受了?
You accept Greek offerings as a son of Zeus, do you not?
只有他们愿意说的时候
Only when offered.
那你为什么不拒绝…这些没有意义的奉承?
Why don’t you refuse these vain flatteries?
向你鞠躬也是自♥由♥?
What freedom is this, to bow before you?
你不是也向赫拉克勒斯鞠躬吗? 他也是凡人
You bow before Herakles, and he was mortal…
但是 宙斯的儿子…
…but a son of Zeus.
你这么年轻 怎能和赫拉克勒斯相比?
How can you, so young, compare yourself to Herakles?
为什么…不行?
Why not?
我取得的成就已经比他多
I’ve achieved more in my years.
去得一样远
Traveled as far.
也许更远
Probably farther.
赫拉克勒斯是凭自己的力量做到的
Herakles did it by himself.
你征服亚洲是全靠自己吗? 亚历山大?
Did you conquer Asia by yourself, Alexander?
谁计划进军亚洲
Who planned the Asian invasion…
当你还在被我姐姐拉奈斯…追着打屁♥股♥的时候?
…when you were still being spanked on your bottom by my sister Lanice?
不是你父亲吗?
Was it not your father?
还是他的血脉不够高贵了?
Or is his blood no longer good enough?
那就宙斯·阿蒙? 你侮辱我 克雷塔斯
Zeus-Amon, is it? You insult me, Cleitus.
你嘲笑我的家人 当心点
You mock my family. Be careful.
你父亲可从来没把蛮人当朋友
Never would your father have taken barbarians as his friends…
让我们和他们平等一起战斗
…asked us to fight with them as equals in war.
我们不再出色了吗?
Are we not good enough any longer?
我记得
I remember a time…
我们曾经可以直视着对方眼睛说话
…when we could talk as men, straight to the eye.
不会像这样低声下气
None of this scraping, groveling.
我记得我们曾经去打猎
I remember a time when we hunted…
一起在广场的土地上摔跤
…when we wrestled on the gymnasium floor.
现在你去亲他们?
Now you kiss them?
娶一个不育的蛮女 让我们叫她王后?
Take a barbarian, childless wife and dare call her queen?
快走 克雷塔斯 趁你还没送命前
Go quickly, Cleitus, before you ruin your life.
你已经傲慢自大到连神都不敬了吗?
Doesn’t your great pride fear the gods any longer?
这支军队这支军队是你的心血!
This army… This army is your blood, boy!
没有他们 你什么也不是!
Without it, you’re nothing!
你不再被允许为这次出征效力!
You no longer serve the purpose of this march!
让他离开我的视线! 我不是为你效力? !
Get him from my sight! I don’t serve your purpose? !
那我在高加米拉救了你这只小狗…算是为谁效力?
What was I serving when I saved your puppy life at Gaugamela?
宙斯的儿子? 要是我当时…把你丢弃在那的尘土里呢?
Were you Zeus’ boy? What if I left you to die in the dust there?
你认为我们还能在这里…被迫跟那些猿猴们坐在一起?
Do you think we’d be forced now to mate with brown apes?
亚历山大!
Alexander!
叫护卫来!以判国罪逮捕他!
Turn out the guards! Arrest him for treason!
我和他一起走 亚历山大
I’ll go with him. Alexander.
谁和你一起? 不
Who’s with him? No.
谁和他一起?
Who’s with him?
我要请宙斯做见证
I call Father Zeus to witness.
我会在他面前举♥行♥审讯!
I call you to trial before him!
我要看着你的阴谋败露!
And we’ll see how deep this conspiracy cuts!
抓住他! 以神之名 带他走!
Take him! In the name of the gods, get him out!
看看你自己! 伟大而又愚蠢的驴亚历山大
Now look at you! Great white ass, Alexander.
躲在他的神父后面
Hiding behind his fairy god!
或者你太自大…已经连我救了谁的命…都不记得了?
Or are you too great to remember whose life was saved by me? !
我比你更像一个人 永远! 带他走!
I am more a man than you’ll ever be! Ever! Get him out!
他已经走了 他已经走了 亚历山大
He’s gone. He’s gone. Alexander.
过来!
Come on!
你这个暴君!你已经成了…邪恶的暴君了 亚历山大
What a tyrant you are! An evil tyrant you’ve become, Alexander.
你在说阴谋反对你吗? 那可怜的帕曼纽呢?
You speak of plots against you? What about poor Parmenion?
出去!
Get out!
他忠心的跟随你 看看你是怎么回报他的
He served you well. Look how you repaid him.
你让我去暗算他 你不羞愧吗?
You made me do your foul deed. Have you no shame?
你这个薄情的人!没有一个人…哪怕是中伤我的敌人 也没有像你这样对我讲话
You ungrateful wretch! No one, not my vilest enemy, has spoken like you to me.
介意我说什么? 好一个暴君
Getting what I say? ! Despot. False king.
你和你的野蛮母亲 都生活在羞耻中
You and your barbarian mother live in shame.
克雷塔斯
Cleitus.
哦 我的克雷塔斯 克雷塔斯
Oh, my Cleitus. Cleitus.
让我过去 谁也不能进来
Let me pass. None can enter.
我是皇后
I am the queen.
我要见他 我已经等了三天了
I want to see him. I’ve waited three days.
他不见任何人 包括你
He says none, not even you.
他需要我 不 他不需要
He needs me. No, he doesn’t.
难道他需要你?
And he needs you?
赫菲斯提安 你犯了个错误
Hephaistion, you make a mistake.
军队开始变得不稳定 疑惑重重
The army grows restless, questioning.
亚历山大
Alexander.
他们需要你的安抚
They need your reassurance.
可憎的
Heinous.
他们就像旧情人一样会原谅你 但永远不会忘记
Like an old lover they forgive, but they will never forget.
他是个老酒鬼 他是我朋友
He was an aging drunk. He was my friend.
他姐姐拉奈斯一直照顾我
His sister Lanice nursed me.
我要怎么去和她讲?
And how did I repay her?
两个兄弟死了 死在我的手上
Two brothers dead, fighting him by my own hands.
她最后的血亲
Her last remaining blood.
她会在我出生那天怎样的哭泣?
What will she do but weep on the day of my birth?
来 你要知道很多人
Come. You know more than any…
做了最疯狂的事也不会后悔
…great deeds are done by men who took and never regretted.
你是亚历山大
You’re Alexander.
后悔和悲伤只会毁掉你
Pity and grief will only destroy you.
我是不是太傲慢以至于瞎了眼?
Have I become so arrogant that I am blind?
有时候 希望每个人做到最好
Sometimes, to expect the best of everyone is…
就是一种傲慢
arrogance.
克雷塔斯说的是真的 我已成了暴君
Then Cleitus spoke true. I have become a tyrant.

No.
应该说是奇人
But perhaps a stranger.
你走得太远
You’ve gone too far.
他们不再了解你
They don’t understand you anymore.
他们现在说起菲利浦的样子
They speak of Philip now…
就像我是一片浮云
…as if I were a passing cloud…
很快就会被忘记
…soon to be forgotten.
我失败了
I’ve failed…
完全的
…utterly.
你是凡人
You’re mortal.
他们了解
And they know it.
他们会原谅你因为你令他们骄傲
And they forgive you because you make them proud of themselves.
菲利浦曾经说过
Philip once said…
我们之中有一个泰坦
…that there’s a Titan in all of us.
那是他们等待的…从我们的骨灰中诞生的
That they wait, mixed in our ashes.
这不是因为酒的问题 我杀了人
It wasn’t because of the wine, I killed.
因为我想要这么做
It was because I wanted to.
(马其顿 公元前336年 九年前)
菲利浦 马其顿王
Philip, King of Macedonia…
希腊的领袖
…and leader of the Greeks.
我这一生都在等着…希腊人恭敬地来马其顿
All my life, I’ve waited to see Greeks grovel with respect for Macedonia.
今天终于等到了
Today is that day.
他们已经说菲利浦是个伟大的将军
They say already, “Philip was a great general…
但亚历山大却是伟大的本身
…but Alexander is simply great.”
可是你要是再侮辱我一次
But if you ever insult me again…
我会杀了你
…l’ll kill you.
我很想念你
I’ve missed you.
春天在波斯的时候
In the spring, Persia.
你将指挥我的右翼骑兵
You’ll command my horse from the right.
我的荣幸 父亲 我不会错过
I’m honored, Father. I wouldn’t miss it…
即使用全世界的黄金和我交换
…for all the gold in the world.
总有一天你会得到
Which, one day, you’ll have.
他自立为第十三神
Making himself a 13th god.
我看他是酒喝多了 我可怜的菲利浦失去了意志
He’s drunk so much wine, my poor Philip, he’s lost his mind.
陛下 阿特拉斯
Your Majesty. Attalus.
我希望王子也会欣赏这个场面

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!