Home 传记电影 最后的肖像(2017)

最后的肖像(2017)

0
最后的肖像(2017)

我不是要貂皮大衣或毛皮
I’m not asking for a mink coat or a fur.
我已经不跟你要东西了 比方一栋房♥子
I’ve stopped asking you for anything like a house for example.
有厨房♥、像样的房♥子
Anything that looks like a house with a kitchen.
我买♥♥了一栋公♥寓♥给你了你还想要怎样?他妈的
I’ve bought you an apartment. What else do you want? Fuck.
我要一个家
I want a home.
这就是家
It is a home.
你过去看啊!
Go there, look at it!
这是你的家
It’s your home
才不是
No, it’s not.
我想要跟你有个家
I want a home with you.
有你的家
With you in it.
我不要
I don’t!
为什么?
But why?
因为我他妈的就是不要
Because I fucking don’t.
那是为什么
That’s why.
我从来没想要过
I never have.
你明明就很清楚
You know it. You’ve always known it.
你干嘛老是这样?
Why do you keep doing this?
上帝呀
Dear God.
你让我作呕
You make me sick.
那就去吐一吐,然后上♥床♥睡觉
Then throw up and go to bed.
亚伯特,你要去哪?
Where are you going Alberto?
去找那该死的妓♥女♥吗?
To find that fucking whore?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好,去找那妓♥女♥吧 把你的钱全部给她
Good. Go see that whore. Give her all your money.
把你的所有都给她, 反正她把你照顾得好好的吧
Give her all you have. She looks after you so well, right?
把你的所有都给她
Give her all you have.
我们的所有
All we have!
把钱通通给她
Give her all the money.
你要钱吗?
You want money?
你要钱吗?
You want money?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
看好了,等等, 等等
Look at me. Wait, wait.
住手, 拜托你
Stop, please.
你要钱吗?
You want money?
来,拿去
Here, take it.

Money.
给你买♥♥外套
Here for your coat.
给你买♥♥上衣
Here for your blouse.
给你买♥♥鞋
For your shoes.
这给你再买♥♥一件外套
Here for another coat.
来,拿去
Here, take it.
钱, 钱, 钱
Money, money, money.
我才不在乎
I don’t care.
现在你开心了吗?
Are you happy now?
有这些东西你开心了吗?
Are you happy now with all these things?
你这陈腐的中产阶级女人
You trite bourgeois little girl.
亚伯特,你要去哪里?
Where are you going, Alberto?
给我回来
Come back here.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
跟妓♥女♥出去!
Out with whores!
别走
Stay here.
几百个妓♥女♥
Hundreds of whores.
该死
Shit.
亚伯特
Alberto!
你杀过人吗?
Have you ever killed anyone?
什么? – 你杀过人吗?
Excuse me? – Have you ever killed anyone?
没有,为什么要问这个?
No. Why do you ask?
我觉得你是什么事都做得出来的人
I think you’re the sort of person who’s capable of doing anything,
而且我这是恭维
and I mean that as a compliment.
谢谢
Thank you.
那你呢?你有杀过人吗?
What about you? Have you ever killed anyone?
嗯, 在我心中,我杀了很多人
Mm. In my mind, I’ve killed many people.
有我认识的吗? – 没有,也没有我认识的
Anyone I know? – No. No one I know, either.
这些可怜鬼是谁? – 就是人
Who are these poor souls? – Just people.
女人
Women.
真的? – 对
Really? – Yes.
我年轻时,在睡觉前
Before I could go to sleep, when I was young,
每晚,我都会幻想杀死两个女人
every night I’d fantasize about killing two women.
在我强♥奸♥他们过后
After I raped them.

Oh.
这能帮助你入睡吗?
And… and this helped you fall asleep?
对,这让我睡得安稳
Yes. It comforted me.
妈的
Fuck!
或许你先画一下背景或身体
Work on the background or the body for a while.
不行,一切都得按照时间来
No! Everything has to happen in its own time.
我画背景或身体只是为了有事做
If I paint the background or the body just to be doing something,
那我就只是填补空间, 那样就不对了
I’d just be filling in space. It would be wrong.
接着我就得放弃整幅画像了
And then I’d have to abandon the whole portrait completely.
别这么做… – 我应该要这么做
Don’t… don’t do that. That’s… – That’s what I should do.
我应该放弃这整件事、整幅画
I should just abandon the whole thing, the whole picture.
我知道这件事花了很多时间. 对,我知道我这么说过…
I know it’s taking a long time. Yes, I know that I said that I…
听着,如果你只顾着骂我, 我就要挂电♥话♥了
Listen, if you’re just gonna berate me, I’m gonna hang up.
这…
Well…
你说出来了,再说一次
The line dropped. Say that again.
不,我没办法控制
No, I have no control over it.
对,谢谢,我知道这并不难
Yes, thank you. I know it’s not brain surgery.
也感谢你贬低这个过程
And thank you for minimizing the process.
喂?
Hello?
我想更改班机,麻烦了
I’d like to change a reservation, please.
第9天
塞尚是对的. – 关于什么?
Canne was right. – About what?
把一切变成方块
Squaring everything.
一切都是锥、柱或球体
Everything is a cone or a cylinder or a sphere.
我想你说的对 – 你什么?
I guess you’re right. – You what?
我说我想你说的对 – 我知道我是对的
I said I guess you’re right. – I know I’m right.
塞尚是最后一个伟大的画家
Canne was the last great painter.
可惜立体派太片面诠释他
It was just too bad the Cubists took him so literally.
立体派创造出一些美丽的事物 – 谁需要美丽?
The Cubists produced very pretty things. – Oh, who needs pretty?
后来他们发现此路不通,因而放弃
Then they realized they’d reached a dead end and gave up.
毕卡索跟布拉克才是真正的罪人
Picasso and Braque were the really guilty ones.
对,但毕卡索往前走了
Right, but Picasso moved on.
对,这样他才好抄袭每个大♥师♥
Oh, yes, so that he could copy every great artist that ever lived.
这… – 这是真的
Well… – It’s true.
我知道,但每个艺术家都会抄袭 – 对,但那是练习用的
I know, but every artist copies. – Yes, but you do it as an exercise.
那只是练习 – 亚伯特
It’s just an exercise. – Oh, Alberto.
干嘛? – 我觉得你有点严厉
What? – I think you’re being a bit harsh.
不会,这是真的,我跟你保证
No, it’s true. I’m telling you, I promise you.
毕卡索太浮夸了
Picasso could be so pompous.
“我无法达到价值尺度的顶端”
“I was unable to reach the top of the scale of values,
“于是我就打破尺度” 什么狗屁
so I smashed the scale.” Oh, that’s bullshit.
他真的这么说过? – 废话,还有谁会说这种话?
He really said that? – Of course he did. Who else would say it?
毕卡索老是说这种鬼话
Picasso’s always making statements like that, you know.
一开始,这些话听起来很有智慧
At first they sound like they’re so full of wit,
其实狗屁连篇,一点意义也没有
but they’re full of shit. They have absolutely no meaning.
他挺喜欢你的 – 才没有
Well, he’s rather fond of you. – No, he’s not.
我还以为你们很友好 – 有一阵子是
I thought you were friendly. – We were for a while.
但是我疏远他
But, you know, I let that go.
对,但他针对他的雕塑问过你意见
Yeah, but didn’t he ask for your opinion
接着在之后改掉了…
on a sculpture he was working on and then changed it after…?
是谁跟你说的? – 朵拉玛尔
Who told you that? – Dora Maar.
她说了什么?
What’d she say?
她说他来找你征求意见…
She said he came to you, asked your opinion and…
我告诉你发生什么事吧
Let me tell you what happened.
他来找我 说他想征求我的意见
He came to me. He said, “I want your opinion.”
我说我认为他应该要改变
I said, “Okay, I think, you know, you should make a change.”
结果他改了,跟我建议的完全相反
And he made a change… to the exact opposite of what I suggested.
呵 – 因为他没有任何兴趣
Ah. – Because he has no interest whatsoever
你知道,在合作或艺术友情的想法中。
in the ideas of collaboration or artistic camaraderie, you know.
他太没安全感了
He’s too insecure.
他只是喜欢偷别人的工作并假装他们是他自己的想法。