( piano music plays )
( humming )
( sighs )
早上好 Paddy – 早上好 Kate
Morning, Paddy. – Morning, Kate.
还是那么漂亮 要是我再年轻几岁…
Looking lovelier than ever. If I was only a younger man–
打住!
Oh, shut up!
妈妈 是我 你女儿
Mum, it’s me, your daughter.
有信 – 和我喝杯茶吧
Post. – Have a cup of tea with me.
不行 我要迟到了 对不起
Can’t. I’m running late. Sorry.
( knocks on glass )
( piano music plays )
他又开始忙活了 – 谁? 要做什么?
He’s at it again. – Who? At what?
新来的邻居 要烤肉还是啥的
The new neighbor, barbecuing or something.
听说他从波兰来
I’ve heard he’s from Poland.
也许波兰人很喜欢烧烤吧
Oh, well, you know, maybe Polish people like to barbecue a lot.
你的东西哪去了…
I can’t find your–
在这里 – 你把这放哪里?
oh, here it is. – Where do you put this?
是我的牙刷 别玩了
It’s my toothbrush thingy. Just stop fiddling.
给你药
Prescription.
听好 你不必每天服用这些药
Now listen, you do not have to keep taking these.
医生说的 – 我乐意
The doctor said. – I like to.
能让我感觉好点
Makes me feel better.
好吧 听我说 我要走了 那就…
All right, well, listen. I’m off. I’ll, um–
再见吧 我再打电♥话♥给你
See you later, or call you later.
今晚约了那个人?
You got that date thing tonight?
( groans )
不知道 也许吧
I don’t know. Maybe.
以前你父亲总爱说 岁月不待人啊
Time and tide, Kate, as your father liked to say.
他在法国南边的房♥子里悟出来的?
Was that from his terrace in the south of France?
抱歉 我说错话了
Sorry. That was mean.
抱抱我
( sighs ) Hug me.
抱着我!
Hug me!
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mum.
瞧我这不修边幅的样儿
I am a cow.
先把我的作品放出来听听
( piano notes play ) – Put my score up first.
他们不会听的 Harvey – 可我要看
They don’t want to hear it, Harvey. – But I want to see it.
放广♥告♥ – 我已经准备播别的了
Put it up. – I’m backed up already.
Johnnie 是你迟到了 照我的话做
Johnnie, you were the one that was late. Just put it up.
( orchestral music playing )
行了
( keyboard clacks ) – Okay.
Harvey Marvin说你不在的时候呢 我来做广♥告♥提案
Listen, Harvey, Marvin wants me to present my ideas while you’re away.
啊?
Huh?
对我自己没啥好处 Harvey 但我会罩着你的啦
Look, I’m not doing myself any favors here, Harvey, but I’d watch your back.
Marvin 嘿 Marvin
Harvey: Marvin. Hey, Marvin.
嗨 Harvey 你还没去伦敦?
Hey, Harvey. Shouldn’t you be in London?
是啊 我现在正要过去 发生什么事了?
Yeah. I’m heading there now. What’s going on?
Johnnie说你让他下周一做提案?
Johnnie said something about you wanting him to present on Monday?
没错 没别的意思
Oh, yeah. No, no.
我是觉得你去了伦敦 应该在那边待些时日
I was just thinking that, with you being in London, you should stay a while.
什么? – 没必要急着回来
What? – There’s no need to rush back.
好好享受你女儿的婚礼吧 – 你说什么?
Enjoy your daughter’s wedding. – What?
放心 Johnnie应付得来
Well, Johnnie can do it.
我是说 他可以向Samuelson做提案
I mean, he can pitch the Samuelson account.
不 我会回来的 他们是我的客户
No. I’m coming back. Those are my connections.
我们合作多年了 – 我知道 只是…
They have been for years. – I know. I’m just–
他们已经请了新人 知道吧?
They’ve got new people there, you know?
他们也许想做些改变了
I think they might want something different.
我真的想回来 我应该亲自去
I really want to come back. I should be there in person.
亲自去?
In person?
没错 我做的音乐应该由我来做提案
Yeah. I want to stand behind my music.
没人会注意的 Harvey
But nobody cares, Harvey.
只是母带啦 已经压制好了
They’re demos. They’re already pressed.
没人会关心的 用不着你到场
Nobody gives a shit. They don’t need to see you.
我也不用去
They don’t need to see me.
我周一回来 Marvin 我会回来的
I’m back Monday, Marvin. I’m coming back.
你最好还是接受现实吧 Harvey
Well, you better land this one, Harvey.
什么意思? – 就是我说的意思
What does that mean? – It means what it means.
有话直说
Say it.
你没机会了 Harvey
There are no more chances, Harvey.
( keys jingle )
( car door opens )
伦敦旅途愉快
Enjoy London.
( engine starts )
爱 从心开始
你去度假? – 不 是去工作的
Are you on a holiday? – No. Business.
你呢?
You?
我女儿要结婚了
Oh, my daughter’s getting married.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我就当是 谢谢了
Yeah, thanks. Well, kind of.
女儿女婿都是美国人 却偏要在伦敦结婚
She’s American, he’s American, and they’re still getting married in London.
我告诉过她 美国也有完善的 婚礼服务体系
I told her we have a perfectly good wedding system here.
他们都在伦敦工作 所以他们…
I mean, they both work in London. That’s why they’re–
给你 先生 – 非常感谢
There you are, Sir. – Oh, thanks. Thanks very much.
把这个拿走吧? – 好的
Can I just give you this? – Yes.
谢谢 – 谢谢
Thank you. – Thank you.
你坐飞机紧张吗?
( sighs ) Does flying make you nervous?
没有 我一直都飞来飞去
No. I do it all the time.
我可不爱飞 所以得壮壮胆
Oh. I don’t like it. I have to fortify myself.
有个老笑话 一个人对另一人说…
You know that old joke, one guy says to the other–
跟你说 我一下飞机 就要开早会
Tell you what, I have got meetings in the morning, when we land,
所以我想睡一觉
so I think I’m gonna try and get some sleep.
好啊 – 抱歉 我…
Sure. – Sorry, I just–
如果没睡觉 状态会很差
I’ll be useless if I don’t get some sleep.
没关系 你自便
No, no. Go ahead. Go ahead.
早上好 Aggie – 早上好 亲爱的
Morning, Aggie. – Morning, darling.
还好吗? – 是的
All right? – Mm-hmm.
“液体表面的一层薄膜”
“A filmy layer on the surface of a liquid.”
泡沫
Scum.
泡沫!
( laughs ) Scum!
“修指甲的工具” 两个四字母的单词
“Manicure tool,” four and four.
行了 Aggie
Oh, come on, Aggie.
怎么了? 我在测试你 – 指甲锉!
What? I’m just testing you. – Nail file!
抱歉 抱歉
( laughs )
Sorry, sorry. ( sighs )
早安 早安
Morning. Morning.
谢天谢地你是老板啊 Kate
Oh, thank God you’re my boss, Kate.
早安 Aggie – 早安 亲爱的
Morning, Aggie. – Morning, darling.
今晚计划不变?
So, we still on for tonight?
Matt一定会带Simon过来 – 我有点怕
Matt’s definitely bringing Simon. – No, no, no. I’m scared.
别怕呀! 他长得很帅!
Oh, now, don’t be scared! He’s gorgeous!
又高大 又强壮 是个自信 帅气的男人
He’s a big, strong, confident, gorgeous fella.
你会喜欢他的 他帅呆了
You’ll love him. He’s beautiful.
好吧 这样 我来 但你们得保证
Right. Look, I’ll come, but only if you two swear blind
不会丢下我 让我单独面对他
you will not leave me on my own with him.
不会 我保证 绝对不会
Oh, no, no. Promise. Absolutely.
我能信她吗? – 不能
Kate: Can I trust her? – No.
你就相信我吧 我们会开车送你回家
Of course you can trust me. We’ll drive you home.
我们会送你们两人回去 去谁家 就由你俩决定咯
We’ll drive both of you home, depending on what home you’re going to!
别说了 – 他还自己作生意呢
Oh, shut up. – Yeah. He’s got his own business.
是吗? – 是啊
Really? – Yeah.
什么生意?
What kind of business?
详细情况我不太清楚 应该是文具和办公用品吧
I don’t know exactly. I think it’s stationery.
我一直挺喜欢文具的
Oh. I’ve always loved stationery.
这么说 不是出差了
So not a business trip, then.
不是 除非您把看望三个宝贝孙子 也当成工作
Man: No. Unless you count three grandchildren as work.
真有人会这样呢 – 倒不假
Some might. – That’s true.
谢谢您的配合 可以了
Thank you very much for your time. You’re all done.
谢谢 – 回家路上小心
Thank you. – Safe trip home.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye-bye.
打扰了 先生 能耽误您两分钟时间吗
Excuse me. I wonder if I could trouble you for two minutes of your time.
就一会也不行吗 – 不行
Won’t take a second. – No.
我很累 知道吧?
I’m tired, you know?
我知道
Yes, I do.
去哪 先生?
Where to, Sir?
喂 Susie 我是老爸
Hi, Susie. It’s your dad.
我到了 现在搭计程车去酒店
Uh, I made it, uh, and I’m in a taxi on the way to the hotel.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!