Friends Episode 6 Season 1: The one with the Butt.

 

老友记第1季第6集:屁♥股秀。

 

Rachel: Ooh! Look! Look! Look! Look, there’s Joey’s picture! This is so exciting!
你们看,是乔伊的照片!真是令人兴奋!
Chandler: You can always spot someone who’s never seen one of his plays before. Notice, no fear. No sense of impending doom.
注释:impending:即将发生的,迫在眉睫的。
你总是能找到从未看过他任何一部作品的人。真是专注,无畏无惧,就算死到临头也不恐慌。
Ross: Look. The role of man number three will not be played by Vic Shapiro. We came on the wrong night.
看看“三号男演员不是由维克·夏皮罗来演”,看来我们来错时间了啊。
Monica: I can’t believe I forget to bring a magazine.
不敢相信我居然忘了带杂志。
Rachel: Come on, you guys, this might be good.
别这样,伙计们,也许不错呢。
Phoebe: I don’t know. The exclamation point in the title scares me. Y’know, It’s not just Freud, it’s Freud!
注释:exclamation point:感叹号。
我不知道。标题上的感叹号吓到我了,你知道,这不只是佛洛依德,而是佛洛依德!
Ross: Oh, shhh, shh. Magic is about to happen.
哦,安静,奇迹就要出现了。
Joey: Well, Eva, we’ve done some excellent work here. And I would have to say…your problem is quite clear.
好,伊娃,你今天表现不错,我得说…你的问题相当明显。
All you want is a dingle, What you envy’s a schwang, A thing through which you can tinkle, Or play with, or simply let hang…
注释:dingle, schwang:都是俚语,意思是男人阴?茎。
你想要的只不过是个小弟,你所嫉妒的是男人的老二。一个你可以用来撒尿的东西,时而可以拿来玩弄,时而只是让其悬空摇摆。
Rachel: God. I feel violated.
天啊。我觉得被冒犯了。
Monica: Did anybody else feel they just wanted to peel the skin off their body, to have something else to do?
有人想把他们的皮剥下来吗?这样就有别的事情做了(而不用看表演了)。
Chandler: Ross, ten o’clock.
罗斯,十点方向。
Ross: Is it? Feels like two.
是吗?好像是两点钟吧。
Chandler: No, ten o’clock.
不,十点方向。
Ross: What?
什么?
Chandler: There’s a beautiful woman at eight, nine, ten o’clock!
有个美女在八、九、十点钟方向!
Ross: Hello!
嗨!
Chandler: She’s amazing! She makes the women that I dream about look like short, fat, bald men!
她太迷人了!和她比起来我的梦中情人就像是又矮又肥的秃顶男人!
Monica: Well, go over to her! She’s not with anyone.
好吧,去找她吧!她旁边没人。
Chandler: Oh yeah, right, and what would my opening line be? “Excuse me. Blarrglarrghh.”
哦,对,那我的开场白会是什么?“打扰了。呃啊……”
Rachel: Oh, come on! She’s a person, you can do it!
哦,别这样。她只是个人,你能做到的!
Chandler: Oh please, could she be more out of my league? Ross, back me up here.
哦拜托,她太高于我的层次了?罗斯,支持我一下。
Ross: He could never get a woman like that in a million years.
他一百万年也休想得到这样的女人。
Chandler: Thank you, buddy.
谢谢兄弟。
Phoebe: Oh, oh, but you know, you always see these really beautiful women with these really nothing guys, you could be one of those guys.
哦,哦,但你要知道,总能看到那些真正的美女和一些真不怎么样的男的在一起,你也可以成为那些男人中的一个。
Monica: You could do that!
你可以的!
Chandler: Y’think?
你们这么认为?
All: Yeah! Absolutely!
对!当然!
Chandler: Oh God, I can’t believe I’m even considering this…
哦天,我都不敢相信我居然会考虑……
Chandler: I’m very very aware of my tongue…
我很注意我的言辞……
Ross: Come on! Come on!
加油!加油!
Chandler: Here goes.
我去了。
Ross: Stand back, everyone. Incoming ego shrapnel.
注释:shrapnel:弹片; 榴?霰?弹,这里一句话的意思是说,大家站后点,钱德勒十分自信地上去搭话,自我膨胀了,马上就要爆炸了。
退后,伙计们,自信心膨胀就要爆炸了。
Chandler: All right. I can do this.
好的,我能做到的。
Aurora:… Yes?
怎么?
Chandler: Hi…. um… Okay, next word would be Chandler. Chandler is my name and…. uh…hi.
嗨。好,下一个词应该是钱德勒。钱德勒是我的名字,呃……嗨。
Aurora: Yes, you said that.
对,你说了。
Chandler: Yes, yes I did, but what I didn’t say was what I was about to say, what I wanted to say was, uh…would you like to go out with me sometime, thank you, goodnight.
是,是我说了,不过我没说我刚才想说的话,我刚才想说的是,呃……有时间你愿意和我约会吗?谢谢,晚安。
Aurora: Chandler?
钱德勒?
All: Hey! I didn’t know you could dance! You’re in a play! You had a beard!
嗨!我都不知道你会跳舞!你演戏了!你还安了大胡子!
Joey: What you think?
你们认为怎么样?
All:… Hey! You’re in a play! I didn’t know you could dance! You had a beard!
嗨!你演戏了!我都不知道你会跳舞!你还安了大胡子!
Joey: C’mon, you guys, it wasn’t that bad. I was the lead.
拜托,没那么糟吧。我可是主角。
Joey: It was better than that thing I did with the trolls. At least you got to see my head.
注释:troll:合唱中的轮唱。
这总比我在轮唱中出现强,至少你们可以看见我的头。
All: Saw your head. Saw your head.
我们有看见你的头。
Joey: Hi Hi, how about that German accent?
我的德语发音怎么样?
Monica: Yeah, all of your W’s were V’s.
很好,所有W的音全变成V。
Chandler: She said yes! ! She said yes! ! Awful play, man. Her name’s Aurora, and she’s Italian, and she pronounces my name ‘Chandlrr’. ‘Chandlrr’. I think I like it better that way. Oh, listen, the usher gave me this to give to you.
她答应了!!她答应了!!演出真糟糕,老兄。她叫Aurora,是意大利人,她说我的名字时发音是“’Chandlrr’. ‘Chandlrr’.我更喜欢这种发音。哦,听着,引导员让我把这个转交给你。
Rachel: What is it?
这是什么?
Joey: The Estelle Leonard Talent Agency. Wow, an agency left me its card! Maybe they wanna sign me!
Estelle Leonard经纪公司。哇,经纪公司给我名片了!也许他们想签我呢!
Phoebe: Based on this play?… Based on this play!
就凭这场戏?…就凭这场戏!
Joey: Look, there’s a note on the back. “Love your work, call me ASAP”. She was obviously very moved.
看,背面有字:”喜欢你的表演,请尽快联系我”。显然她被我打动了。
Ross: You should probably call her fairly quickly.
你应该马上给她打电话。
Joey: Yeah, as soon as possible.
是,越快越好。
Estelle: Come in.
请进。
Joey: Hi, I’m here to see Estelle Leonard.
嗨。我来找Estelle Leonard的。
Estelle: Just a moment, let me see if she is in. Hello.
稍等,我看看她在不?你好。
Joey:You’re Estelle Leonard?
你是Estelle Leonard?
Estelle: I know…you weren’t expecting someone so fantastically beautiful. …so, love lump, take a load off already, darling. Sit already.
注释:lump:块,块状。
我知道………你并没预料会见到一位如此美丽动人的小姐。亲爱的,放下负担,亲爱的,坐下来。
Joey: I can not tell you how excited I am just even to be here.
我无法用语言表述,来到这里我有多么兴奋。
Estelle: Why not?
为什么?
Joey: What I meant was…
我的意思是说。。。
Estelle Leonard: You don’t mind if I eat while we talk? Do you?
你不介意我边吃边聊吧?你介意吗?
Estelle: Joey…sweetheart, let me ask you a question. …Did you ever see the movie Sleepless in Seattle?
乔伊。。。亲爱的,让我问你一个问题。。。你看过”西雅图不眠夜”这部电影吗?
Joey: Wow, do you represent those actors?
你是那些演员的代理人?
Estelle: No. But you know at the end of movie, Bob and Ross were so happy with each other? That’s gonna be you and me.
不是这样的。你知道结尾吧,Bob和Ross快乐地在一起了,我和你也会那样。
Joey: you mean you want to sign me?
你是说你想签我?
Estelle: No, I wanna go up on the top of the Empire State Building then make out. Of course I wanna sign you!
不,我想去帝国大厦顶与你亲热,我当然是要签你啊!
Joey: Oh, Miss Leonard.
哦,Leonard小姐。。。
Estelle: Ride them, cowboy.
小伙子,努力去吧,冒冒失失的家伙。
Joey: I am sorry.
对不起。
Ross: I don’t see it I don’t see it.
我看不到,我看不到。
Chandler: Try to look pass the book.
试着透过书去看。
Monica: You just have to unfocus your eyes.
让你的眼睛离焦。
Ross: What is focusing? There is nothing to focus on.
集中什么?没有什么可以看的。
Phoebe: It’s the Statue of Liberty!
是自由女神。
Monica: Right!
对啦。
Ross: Where is the Statue of Liberty? where?
自由女神在哪里?在哪里?
Phoebe: There, but I can not see it now.
那里。但是现在我看不到了。
Chandler: Hey, kids.
嗨,伙计们。
Ross: Come here. Do you see anything right here?
到这里来。你在这里看到什么了吗?
Chandler: It looks like a boat.
看起来像一只船。
Ross: A boat.
一只船。
Chandler: Right there in front of the Statue of Liberty.
正好在自由女神前面。
Chandler: Well, I can’t believe I’ve been here almost seven seconds and you haven’t asked me how my date went.
我坐在这儿都七秒钟了,竟没人问我的约会如何?
Monica: Oh, right, right. How was your date, ‘Chandlrr’?
哦,对,对。你约会怎么样,’Chandlrr’?
Chandler: It was unbelievable.
真是令人难以置信。
Chandler: I’ve never met anyone like her. She’s had the most amazing life! She was in the Israeli army.
我没见过像她那样的人,她的生活真是太令人称羡了。她曾在以色列军队待过。
Aurora: Luckily none of the bullets hit the engine block. So, we made it to the border.
幸运的是没有子弹打到引擎。所以,我们到达了边境。
Aurora: But just barely, and I…. I’ve been talking about myself all night long. I’m sorry. What about you? Tell me one of your stories.
真是有惊无险,而我……我整晚都在谈我自己,抱歉。说你怎么样?告诉我你的事吧。

 

老友记.本章节注释

impending:即将发生的,迫在眉睫的。
exclamation point:感叹号。
dingle, schwang:都是俚语,意思是男人阴?茎。
shrapnel:弹片; 榴?霰?弹,这里一句话的意思是说,大家站后点,钱德勒十分自信地上去搭话,自我膨胀了,马上就要爆炸了。
troll:合唱中的轮唱。
lump:块,块状。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!