极品飞车
纽基科
约斯山
纽约 基斯科山
我对基斯科山的这个孩子
Hey, I’ve been doing some homework
托比·马歇尔做了不少功课
on this kid Tobey Marshall from Mount Kisco.
这孩子很杰出 在本地赛车场上叱咤风云
This kid was a phenom. Used to tear up the local circuits.
他跟他父亲 都是冠军范儿
Him and his dad, man, they campaigned like champions.
基斯科山还有一个高手 蒂诺·布鲁斯特
Of course, Mount Kisco had another great, Dino Brewster.
人人都知道蒂诺
You all know Dino.
他后来加入了印地的赛车大联盟
He went on to race in the big leagues at Indy
而托比却渐渐淡出了人们的视野
and Tobey just kind of fell through the cracks.
告诉你们点新鲜事 白♥痴♥们
Well, here’s some news, cretins.
托比又开始飞驰了 风驰电掣
Tobey’s been running again, and running fast.
高速路赛段冠军
完全发挥了那辆福特GT的极速状态
Real fast, fast as that “Grim Taquito” will take him.
托比 你想像雄鹰一样高飞
Tobey, you wanna fly with the eagles,
你就需要更大的翅膀 孩子
you need bigger wings, son.
我现在告诉你们
I’m just telling you right now
如果托比·马歇尔有辆跟他车技匹配的车
that if Tobey Marshall ever got a car worthy of his talents,
他就有可能称霸里昂杯
he could be toeing the line at De Leon.
帮我调成四段压缩
Give me four clicks of compression.

All right.
还是三段吧
Actually, make it three.
不 两段 两段就好
No, two. Two is perfect.
你想好了再说行吗
You wanna make up your mind?
到底是两段 三段 还是四段
What is it, two, three, or four’?
-问得好 -各位
– Exactly. – Yo, guys!
小心我打你
You know I’m gonna hurt you, right?
-两段 -谢谢
– Two. – Thank you.
乔 你得看看这个
Guys. Joe, you gotta check this out, man.
帝王发飙了
Monarch’s on fire.
白♥痴♥ 说吧
Cretin, go ahead.
帝王 我是东奥兰治的达瑞尔
Monarch, this is Darryl from East Orange.
你怎么能让一个乡下穷小子参加里昂杯
Why would you let a redneck trust fund baby into the De Leon?
他没资格参加这种冠军争霸赛
He doesn’t deserve to be in a winner-takes-all race
没资格碰这些百万豪车
with multi-million-dollar cars!
-拜托 帝王 -喂
– Come on, Monarch! – Caller?
到我说话了吗
Do I get to talk?
达瑞尔 你父母打过你的脑瓜子吗
Darryl, have your parents ever smacked you upside the head?
看到没 有时候孩子真是不打不行
See, this is a case where sometimes you just need to beat kids.
达瑞尔 这是我的节目 我有…
Darryl, Darryl, it’s my show. I get…
闭嘴 听我说
Shut up! Listen to me!
达瑞尔 问你个重要的问题
Darryl, one important question.
你开过赛车吗
Have you ever even driven a race car?
我想也是
That’s what I thought.
我再跟你们这些门外汉
Let me explain to all of you people out there
解释一次
how this works one more time.
这是我的车赛
It’s my race.
这是里昂杯 我是创始人
It’s the De Leon. I created it.
就像缺氧时那点稀薄的空气 妙不可言
It’s rarefied air, kids. It’s beautiful.
我来决定谁能参加
I decide who gets in,
谁不能参加车赛 好吗
and who does not get in to the race, okay?
我喜欢你的父亲
I loved your dad.
他是银行三十年的老客户了
He was a customer of the bank for 30 years.
三十年
Thirty.
什么情况
What y’all talking about?
飞翔夏威夷人刚在亚利桑那沙漠
The Flyin’ Hawaiian just took down Steve Heavy Chevy
-拿下了史蒂夫重型雪佛兰 -什么
– in the Arizona desert. – What?
那人是谁
Who was that?
他是我爸的老客户
He’s just an old customer of my dads.
我不认得他
I didn’t recognize him.
他可能周五把车送过来
Yeah, he might bring his car in on Friday.
他的车有什么问题
What’s wrong with it?
这就是我们的工作啊
Our job to find out.
今晚的车赛 我们该早点去
I was thinking about the race tonight. We should get there early.
五辆车 车道全满 奖金能有多少来着
Five cars, the race is full. Pot should be, like, what?
五千块
Five grand.
-托比 -皮特
– Tobey. – Pete.
-你好吗 -很好
– You good? – Good.
-准备好了吗 -好了
– Are you ready? – Yeah.
帝王帮你打响了知名度
You know, Monarch gave you a shout-out.
但他后来鄙视了你的车
Then he shit on your car.
我知道 我听说了
Yeah, I know. I heard.
无所谓
Never mind that.
帝王说你的时候 我有了种幻象
While Monarch was talking about you, I had a vision.
又来了
All right, here we go.
闭嘴好吗 我就喜欢他的幻象
Quiet, okay? I happen to like his visions.
皮特 请继续说
Pete, proceed, please.
我看到了水和太阳 还有…
I see water, and the sun, and…
-你穿比基尼的姐姐 -闭嘴
– Your sister in a bikini. – Shut it.
我看见托比看着灯塔
I see Tobey looking at a lighthouse.
我看见你了 你会赢得里昂杯
I see you, and you’re gonna win De Leon.
真的吗
Really?
谢谢你对我有信心 皮特
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Pete,
但我今晚得忙着
but I got my hands full
打败你和吉米·麦肯塔什 所以…
trying to beat Jimmy Macintosh and you tonight, so…
我靠
Oh, man.
我姐姐和蒂诺来了
My sister and Dino are here.
她没告诉我她会回来 托比
She didn’t tell me she was coming home, Tobe.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没事的
No, it’s fine.
跟蒂诺一起回来就不行
Coming with Dino isn’t.
这蠢货还回来干什么啊
What’s this fool even doing back here, man?
也许他是来看真正的车手是怎么开车的
Maybe he just came to watch how a real racer drives.
这家伙在印地赛车
The guy raced Indy.
别的车赛可比不了 芬恩
It doesn’t get more real than that, Finn.
走吧 托比 你现在不能分心
Let’s go, Tobey. You don’t need that distraction.
不 我没事
No, it’s fine.
好了 伙计们 车赛马上要开始了
All right, boys, the race is gonna start soon.
小本 你该过去了
Ben, you should head up.
我得告诉你 我去是因为我想去
I just wanna let you know I’m going because I want to
不是因为你叫我去的
and not because you told me to.
-记住了 -好
– Just know that. – Okay.
还是不够坚决啊 小本
Way to put your foot down, Benny.
不错的人造皮革夹克 伙计
Nice pleather jacket, homie.
-你好 -大家好 皮特
– Hey. – Hi, guys. Hi, Petey.
你怎么样
How are you?
-我很好 你呢 -很好
– I’m good. How are you? – Good.
-你今晚赛车吗 -是的
– Are you racing tonight? – Yeah.
-小心点 -好
– You be careful. – Okay.

Okay.
嗨 托比
Hi, Tobey.
安妮塔
Anita.
我为你父亲感到遗憾
I’m really sorry to hear about your dad.
你收到我的花了吗
Did you get my flowers?
收到了
Yeah.
那就好
Good.
谢谢你帮忙照看皮特
And thank you for watching out for Pete.
我把他当弟弟看
He’s like a little brother to me.
车行怎么样
How’s the shop?
车行…挺好的
The shop is… It’s good.
挺好的
It’s good.
是吗
Yeah?
城里怎么样
How’s the city?
跟我想的不一样
It’s different than I expected,
不过 反正不是这里
but it’s not here.
你还是讨厌基斯科山吗
Are you still allergic to Mount Kisco?
其实 蒂诺有事要跟你说
Actually, Dino has something he wants to talk to you about.
是吗
I doubt that.
车赛结束后说 我不想让你分心
After the race, though. I don’t wanna distract you.
那你就该留在曼哈顿别回来
Then you should have stayed in Manhattan.
你今晚很美

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!