Phoebe: Better?
好些了吗?
Rachel: No.
没有。
Rachel: Oh, I feel so stupid! Oh, I think about the other day with you guys… you know and I was all “Oh, Paolo, he’s so great, he makes me feel so…” Oh, God, I’m so embarrassed!
哦, 我真太蠢了! 啊, 我回想起来那天跟你们在一起……我还满嘴的 “哦,保罗,他真好,他让我感觉超棒”,简直太丢脸了。
Phoebe: I’m so embarrassed, I’m the one he hit on!
我才觉得丢脸呢,他调戏的是我。
Rachel: Phoebe, I unleashed him on you. If I had never met him, this wouldn’t never happen to you.
注释:unleash:把(感情、力量等)释放出来,发泄。
菲比,是我把他带给你的,如果我没遇到他,也不会发生这种事情。
Rachel and Phoebe: I’m so sorry! No I’m sorry! No I’m sorry! No I’m sorry!
对不起!不,是我对不起你!不不,是我对不起你!
Phoebe: Oh, wait, oh, what are we sorry about?
等等, 我们有什么可道歉的?
Rachel: I don’t know……right, he’s the pig!
不知道……对, 他才是猪!
Phoebe: Such a pig!
真是个猪!
Rachel: Oh, God, he’s such a pig, he’s like a big disgusting pig……pig man!
哦, 我的天, 他真是头猪。他就像一个……恶心的, 猪人!
Phoebe: Yes, good! OK…
对, 骂的好。
Rachel: Oh, but he was my pig man……how did I not see this?
噢, 但他是我的猪人…… 为什么我没看出来?
Phoebe: Oh! I know!Because…he’s gorgeous, and he’s charming, and when he looks at you…
噢!我知道。是因为, 他太帅了,太迷人了,当他看着你的时候……
Rachel: OK, OK, Pheebs.
菲比,可以了。
Phoebe: Oh, the end.
不说了。
Rachel: Oh, God.
噢,苍天。
Phoebe: Should I not have told you?
我应该瞒着你吗?
Rachel: No, no, trust, me, it’s, it’s, it’s much better that I know.
不,不,相信我,告诉我是对的。
Rachel: Uh, I just liked it better before. It was better.
只是我更喜欢以前那样,更美好的时候。
Phoebe: I think she took it pretty well. You know Paolo’s over there right now, so…
我觉得她的状态不错,保罗现在就在那边,所以……
Monica: We should get over there and see if she’s okay. Just one…second!
我们应该过去看看她有没有事,等一下……结束!
Ross: Score!
得分!
Monica: Score!
赢了!
Ross: Game! Nice!
结束!太棒了!
Monica: Come on, Pheebs.
走吧,菲比。
Ross: Well, looks like, uh, we kicked your butts.
嗯, 看起来我们打得你们丢盔卸甲。
Joey: No, no, she kicked our butts. You could be on the Olympic standingthere team.
不,不,她打得我们丢盔卸甲,你可以去参加奥林匹克的”旁观者”之队了。
Ross: Come on, two on one.
再来,2对1。
Chandler: What are you still doing here? She just broke up with the guy, it’s time for you to swoop in!
注释:swoop in: 趁虚而入。
你还在这干什么? 她刚和那个男的分手,该你趁虚而入啦!
Ross: What, now?
什么, 现在?
Joey: Yes, now is when you swoop! You gotta make sure that when Paolo walks out of there, the first guy Rachel sees is you.
是的, 现在正是时候! 你得确保罗离开后,你是瑞秋见到的第一个男人。
Joey: She’s gotta know that you’re everything he’s not. You’re like the antiPaolo.
要让她知道你是那么的好, 而他一无是处! 你就像反面保罗的典范!
Chandler: My Catholic friend is right. She’s distraught. You’re there for her. You pick up the pieces and then you usher in “The Age of Ross”.
注释:distraught: 忧心如焚的; 心神错乱的; 几乎发狂的。
我这位天主教朋友说的对,她现在心烦意乱,你就在那陪伴她,帮她承担所有烦恼, 然后你就走向了罗斯时代!
Rachel: See this? See?
看这个?看?
Paolo: Hold it! Ascolta!
停住!
Ross: How’s it going?
怎么样了?
Monica: Don’t stare. Now she just finished throwing his clothes off the balcony, now there’s just a lot of gesturing and armwaving.
别盯那看,她刚把他的衣服从阳台上扔下去,现在他们在那比划各种手势。
Monica: Ok, that is either,” How could you? ” or ” Enormous breasts! ”
那个手势要么是,”你怎么能这样?” 或是,”超大的胸脯!”。
Monica: Here he comes.
他过来了!
Paolo: Uh, I am, uh, to say goodbye.
嗯, 我, 我过来……说声再见。
Phoebe: Oh, OK, bye bye.
噢, 行了, 走吧。
Monica: Paolo, I really hate you for what you did to Rachel, but I still have five of these, so heat it at 375 until the cheese bubbles.
保罗,我非常厌恶你对瑞秋做的事,但我还有五份千层面,在烤箱里烤到375度奶酪冒泡就行了。
Ross: Paolo, I, I just want to tell you and I think I speak for everyone when I say…
保罗, 我只想代表大家向你说一句……
Phoebe: Oh, just look at her.
噢, 看她多伤心。
Ross: Oh you guys, I, I really think just one of us should go out there so she’s not overwhelmed.
伙计们, 我认为最好只派我们中的一个过去, 这样她就不会感到太不知所措……
Ross: And I really think it should be me.
而且我觉的那个人应该是我。
Ross: You all right?
你还好吧?
Rachel: Oh, I’ve been better. I don’t believe this. I wasn’t supposed to care about this guy.
哦, 我好点了。我无法相信这些,我真没有必要在意这个家伙。
Rachel: You know, it’s just supposed to be this big, fun Italian thing.
它本来应该算是一段我经历过的有趣的意大利的感情。
Rachel: And then someday I could look back on it and say, “That was a big, fun Italian thing.”
也许有一天我回头想想,会说 “一段我经历过的有趣的意大利的感情”。
Rachel: It wasn’t supposed to feel like this when it was over.
当一切都结束的时候不应该是这种感觉。
Ross: Come here. Listen, you deserve so much better than him.
过来,听着,他远远配不上你。
Ross: You know, I mean, you……you should be with a guy who knows what he has when he has you.
我的意思是,你应该找一个能明白拥有你是多么幸福的人。
Ross: What?
怎么了?
Rachel: I am so sick of guys.
我讨厌死男人了。
Rachel: I don’t wanna look at another guy, I don’t wanna think about another guy. I don’t even want to be near another guy.
我都不想看见男人, 我也不想考虑别的男人。我甚至不想靠近任何一个男人。
Rachel: Oh Ross, you’re so great!
哦, 罗斯, 你真好。
Monica: Hey honey, are you all right?
嘿, 亲爱的, 你还好吧?
Phoebe: Are you OK?
你没事吧?
Rachel: Medium, any cookies left?
一般吧,还有饼干吗?
Phoebe: Yep!
有!
Ross: See, Rach, uh, see, I don’t think that swearing off guys altogether is the answer.
注释:swear off:下决心不做…,停用。
瑞秋,你看,我认为你不应该把所有男人拒之门外。
Ross: I really don’t. I think what you need is to develop a more sophisticated screening process.
我真不这么想。我认为你只不过需要建立一个更精确的筛选方式。
Rachel: No. I just need to be by myself for a while, you know.
不了, 我只想先单身一段时间,知道吗。
Rachel: I just got to figure out what I want.
我得先弄明白我想要什么样的。
Ross: Uh, no, no, see, see, because not…not all guys out there are going to be a Paolo.
哦,不, 不, 你看,因为不是所有男人都会像保罗那样。
Rachel: No, I know, I know, and I’m sure your little boy is not going to grow up to be one.
是的,我知道,我敢保证你的小儿子不会变成那样。
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: I’m, I’m having a boy?
我,我要,我要有个儿子了?
Rachel: Uh……no, no, no, in fact, you’re not having a boy.
额,不, 不, 不是, 实际上, 不是儿子。
Ross: What, I’m having, I’m having a boy! Huh, am I having a boy?
我有, 我有儿子了! 嗯? 嗯?我要有儿子了吗?
Girls: Yes, you’re having a boy!
是的, 你要有儿子了!
Ross: I’m having a boy! Oh, I’m having a boy!
我有儿子了! 噢, 我要有儿子了!
Joey and Chandler: What is it?
怎么了?
Ross: I’m having a boy! I’m having a boy!
我要有儿子了! 我要有儿子了!
Joey and Chandler: We already knew that!
我们早知道了!
Ross: I’m having a son…
我要有儿子了……
Monica: Yes! And that would be a shutdown!
好!这样一局又闭幕了。
Joey and Chandler: Shutout! !
闭嘴吧!!
Monica: Where are you guys going? Come on, one more game!
你们去哪? 来呀, 再来一局!
Joey: Uh, it’s 2:30 in the morning!
现在是凌晨2:30!
Chandler: Yeah, get out!
对,出去!
Monica: You guys are always hanging out in my apartment! Come on, I’ll only use my left hand. Come on, wussies!
注释:wussy:<俚>懦弱的人,无用的人。
你们还经常去我那待着呢!来吧, 这把我只用左手。来吧, 软蛋!
Monica: All right! Okay! I gotta go! I’m going. And I’m gone.
知道了,好吧,我得走了,我走了,我真的走了。
Chandler: One more game?
再来一局?
Joey: Oh yeah!
哦,当然!

 

老友记.本章节注释


注释:unleash:把(感情、力量等)释放出来,发泄。
注释:swoop in: 趁虚而入。
注释:distraught: 忧心如焚的; 心神错乱的; 几乎发狂的。
注释:swear off:下决心不做…,停用。
注释:wussy:<俚>懦弱的人,无用的人。 

 

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!