On a night like this you came into the world.
您就降生在一个这样的夜晚
I remember that storm.
我记得那场风暴
All the dogs in King’s Landing howled through the night.
君临所有的狗彻夜狂吠
I wish I could remember it.
真希望我能记得
I always thought this would be a homecoming.
我一直以为此行会是还乡之旅
Doesn’t feel like home.
却找不到家的感觉
We won’t stay on Dragonstone for long.
我们不会在龙石岛待太久
Good.
很好
Not so many lions.
狮子不是很多
Cersei controls fewer than half the Seven Kingdoms.
瑟曦掌控的区域不到七国的一半
The lords of Westeros despise her.
维斯特洛的领主们憎恶她
Even before your arrival they plotted against her.
甚至在您到来之前 他们就密谋推翻她
Now… They cry out for their true queen?
如今… 他们渴望真王归来吗
They drink secret toasts to my health?
偷偷举杯 祝我龙体安康
People used to tell my brother that sort of thing
以前人们会对我哥哥说这样的话
and he was stupid enough to believe them.
而他也蠢到信以为真
If Viserys had three dragons and an army at his back
如果韦赛里斯有三头龙和一支大军
he’d have invaded King’s Landing already.
他早就入侵君临了
Conquering Westeros would be easy for you.
征服维斯特洛对您不是难事
But you’re not here to be queen of the ashes.
但您不是来做焦土女王的
No.
没错
We can take the Seven Kingdoms
我们可以夺下七国
without turning it into a slaughterhouse.
而不必让它血流成河
If the great houses support your claim against Cersei
如果各大家族支持您推翻瑟曦
the game is won.
那便胜券在握
With the Tyrell army and the Dornish on our side
有提利尔大军和多恩站在我们一边
we have powerful allies in the south.
我们在南方就有了强大的盟友
I never properly thanked you for that.
我还没为此好好谢过你
They joined our side my queen
他们加入我们 女王陛下
because they believe in you.
是因为他们相信您
You served my father didn’t you Lord Varys?
你侍奉过我父亲 是吧 瓦里斯大人
I did.
是的
And then you served the man who overthrew him.
而后你又侍奉了推翻他的人
I had a choice Your Grace
我当时只有两个选择 陛下
serve Robert Baratheon or face the headman’s axe.
侍奉劳勃·拜拉席恩 或是面对处刑人的利斧
But you didn’t serve him long.
但你没侍奉他太久
You turned against him.
就又背叛了他
Robert was an improvement on your father to be sure.
毫无疑问 劳勃强过您父亲
There have been few rulers in history as cruel as the Mad King.
史上几乎没有哪位君主像疯王那样暴虐
Robert was neither mad nor cruel.
劳勃既不疯癫也不残暴
He simply had no interest in being king.
他只是对为君为王丝毫不感兴趣
So you took it upon yourself to find a better one.
所以你就主动担负起了另觅贤主的重任
Your Grace
陛下
when I was ready to drink myself into a small coffin
我整日酗酒一心求死之时
Lord Varys told me about a queen in the east who
是瓦里斯大人告诉我东方有位女王…
Before I came to power you favored my brother.
在我得势之前 你更看好我哥哥
All your spies your little birds
你的探子 你的小小鸟儿
did they tell you Viserys was cruel stupid and weak?
可曾告诉你韦赛里斯的残忍 愚蠢和软弱
Would those qualities have
以你几朝元老的经验看来
made for a good king in your learned opinion?
那是能成为一代贤王的品格吗
Until your marriage to Khal Drogo Your Grace
您嫁给卓戈卡奥之前 陛下
I knew nothing about you save your existence
我完全不了解您 只知道您的存在
and that you were said to be beautiful.
以及传闻中的美貌
So you and your friends
所以你和你的朋友
traded me like a prized horse to the Dothraki.
把我当牲畜跟多斯拉克人做交易
Which you turned to your advantage.
而您借势而起
Who gave the order to kill me?
是谁下令刺杀我
King Robert.
劳勃国王
Who hired the assassins?
是谁雇的刺客
Who sent word to Essos
是谁传话到厄索斯
to murder Daenerys Targaryen?
叫人谋杀丹妮莉丝·坦格利安
Your Grace I did what had to be done to
陛下 我是迫不得已 为了…
To keep yourself alive.
为了保全你的性命
Lord Varys has proven himself a loyal servant.
瓦里斯大人已经证明自己是您忠诚的仆从
Proven himself loyal? Quite the opposite.
证明自己的忠诚 恰恰相反
If he dislikes one monarch he conspires to crown the next one.
如果他不喜欢一位君主 就阴谋另立
What kind of a servant is that?
这算什么仆人
The kind the realm needs.
王国需要的忠仆
Incompetence should not be rewarded with blind loyalty.
面对无能之主不该愚忠盲从
As long as I have my eyes I’ll use them.
我既有目能视 就要明辨贤愚
I wasn’t born into a great house.
我并非生于权贵豪门
I came from nothing.
我出身低贱
I was sold as a slave and carved up as an offering.
先被卖做奴隶 又被当作祭品遭受戕害
When I was a child I lived in alleys gutters abandoned houses.
陋巷 阴沟 废屋 我小时候都住过
You wish to know where my true loyalties lie?
您想知道我究竟效忠何人
Not with any king or queen but with the people.
不是任何一位国王或女王 而是人民
The people who suffer under despots
那些在暴君治下受苦受难
and prosper under just rule.
在公道盛世安居乐业的人民
The people whose hearts you aim to win.
您要赢取的正是他们的心
If you demand blind allegiance
如果您要我盲目效忠
I respect your wishes.
我尊重您的意愿
Grey Worm can behead me or your dragons can devour me.
灰虫子可以砍了我的头 您的龙可以吞了我
But if you let me live I will serve you well.
但如果您饶我一命 我会好好侍奉您
I will dedicate myself to seeing you on the Iron Throne
我会尽心尽力辅佐您登上铁王座
because I choose you.
因为我选择您
Because I know the people have no better chance than you.
因为我知道除您以外 人民没有更好的机会
Swear this to me Varys.
向我发誓 瓦里斯
If you ever think I’m failing the people
假如有一天你认为我辜负了人民
you won’t conspire behind my back.
你不会密谋作乱
You’ll look me in the eye as you have done today
你会像今日这样看着我的眼睛
and you’ll tell me how I’m failing them.
告诉我 我是如何辜负了他们
I swear it my queen.
我发誓 我的女王
And I swear this if you ever betray me
我也发誓 如果你背叛我
I’ll burn you alive.
我会烧死你
I would expect nothing less from the Mother of Dragons.
龙之母也理当如此
Forgive me my queen.
打扰 女王陛下
A red priestess from As’shai has come to see you.
一位亚夏来的红袍女祭司求见
丹妮莉丝女王
我曾是个奴隶
被人买卖
被人拷打烙印
能见到解放者 我很荣幸
红袍祭司曾助我为弥林带去和平
这里欢迎你
你叫什么名字
我叫梅丽珊卓
She once served another who wanted the Iron Throne.
她曾侍奉另一个铁王座的角逐者
It didn’t end well for Stannis Baratheon did it?
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的结局可不太美好 不是吗
No it didn’t.
是的 的确如此
You chose an auspicious day to arrive at Dragonstone.
你选了个幸运的日子来到龙石岛
We’ve just decided to pardon those who once served the wrong king.
我刚刚决定宽恕曾侍奉伪王之人
The Lord of Light doesn’t have many followers in Westeros does he?
光之王在维斯特洛的追随者不多吧
Not yet but even those who don’t worship the Lord
眼下还不多 但即便是不信奉光之王的人
can serve his cause.
也能为之效力
What does your lord expect from me?
你的神想要我做什么
长夜将至
唯有预言中的王子能带来黎明
The prince who was promised will bring the dawn.”
“预言中的王子将带来黎明””
I’m afraid I’m not a prince.
恐怕我并不是王子
Your Grace forgive me
陛下 恕我冒昧
but your translation is not quite accurate.
您的翻译不甚准确
That noun has no gender in High Valyrian
那个名词在高等瓦雷利亚语中没有性别之分
so the proper translation for that prophecy would be
所以预言的正确翻译应该是
The prince or princess who was promised will bring the dawn.”
“预言中的王子或者公主将带来黎明””
Doesn’t really roll off the tongue does it?
这样可就不顺口了
No but I like it better.
的确 但我更喜欢这个版本
And you believe this prophecy refers to me?
你相信预言所指的是我
Prophecies are dangerous things.
预言是危险的东西
I believe you have a role to play.
我相信您在其中扮演着某个角色
As does another
同另一个人一样
the King in the North Jon Snow.
北境之王 琼恩·雪诺
Jon Snow?
琼恩·雪诺
Ned Stark’s bastard? You know him?
奈德·史塔克的私生子 你认识他
I travelled with him to the Wall
他加入守夜人军团之时
when he joined the Night’s Watch.
我与他同行前往绝境长城
And why do you think the Lord of Light singled out this Jon Snow?
你为何认定光之王选中了琼恩·雪诺
Aside from the visions you’ve seen in the flames that is.
不算你在火焰中所见的幻象
As Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch
作为守夜人军团总司令
he allowed the wildlings south of the Wall
他允许野人进入长城以南
to protect them from grave danger.
保护他们免于劫难
As King in the North
作为北境之王
he has united those wildlings with the Northern houses
他使得野人和北境各大家族团结一致
so together they may face their common enemy.
合力对抗共同的敌人
He sounds like quite a man.
听上去是个人物
Summon Jon Snow.
召琼恩·雪诺来
Let him stand before you
让他当面告诉您
and tell you the things that have happened to him
他亲身遇见的事
the things that he has seen with his own eyes.
他亲眼见过的物
I can’t speak to prophecies or visions in the flames
我对预言和火焰中的幻象不敢置喙
but I like Jon Snow and I trusted him.
但我喜欢琼恩·雪诺 也相信他的为人
And I am an excellent judge of character.
而我看人的眼光一向不差
If he does rule the North
他如果真的掌管了北境
he would make a valuable ally.
那便确是一位有价值的盟友
The Lannisters executed his father
兰尼斯特处死了他的父亲
and conspired to murder his brother.
谋害了他的哥哥
Jon Snow has even more reason to hate Cersei than you do.
琼恩·雪诺比您更有理由憎恨瑟曦
Very well.
那好
Send a raven north.
放信鸦北飞
Tell Jon Snow that his queen invites him to come to Dragonstone…
告诉琼恩·雪诺 他的女王请他前来龙石岛
and bend the knee.
屈膝臣服
Gather round. Come here.
集♥合 这边来
You think it’s really Tyrion?
真的是提利昂写的吗
It could be someone trying to lure you into a trap.
可能有人设下圈套诱你前去
Read the last bit.
看最后一句
All dwarves are bastards in their father’s eyes.”
“全天下的侏儒在他们父亲眼里都是私生子””
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
It’s something he said to me the first night we met.
是我们第一次见面那天晚上他对我说过的话
You know him better than any of us.
你比我们都了解他
What do you think?
你怎么看
Tyrion’s not like the other Lannisters.
提利昂跟其他兰尼斯特不一样
He was always kind to me but it’s too great a risk.
对我一直很好 但是这件事风险太大
The Seven Kingdoms will bleed
“瑟曦占据铁王座一日”
as long as Cersei sits on the Iron Throne.
七国就一日不得安宁
Join us.
加入我们
Together we can end her tyranny.”
齐心合力 我们可以结束她的暴政”
Sounds like a charmer.
这话讨人喜欢
Of course the casual mention of a Dothraki horde
当然 状似无意地提起一支多斯拉克部落
a legion of Unsullied and three dragons
一支无垢者军团和三头龙
a bit less charming.
就不那么讨人喜欢了
What?
怎么
Fire kills wights you told me.
火能杀尸鬼 你告诉我的
What breathes fire?
什么能喷吐火焰
You’re not suggesting Jon meet with her?
你该不会建议琼恩去见她吧
No too dangerous. But?
不 太冒险了 但是呢
But if the Army of the Dead makes it past the Wall
但是假如死人军团真的攻破长城
do we have enough men to fight them?
我们有足够的人手抗击他们吗
If the Mad King’s daughter takes the Iron Throne
倘若疯王的女儿夺取铁王座
she’ll destroy the realm as we know it.
必然给七国带来灭顶之灾
Some of you are bannermen of House Tyrell.
你们中有人是提利尔家族的封臣
But House Tyrell is in open rebellion against the crown.
但提利尔家族已经公开反叛
With their help the Mad King’s daughter
在他们的帮助下 疯王的女儿
has ferried an army of savages to our shores
带着一帮野蛮人登上了我们的海岸
mindless Unsullied soldiers
心智不全的无垢者士兵
who will destroy your castles and your holdfasts
会摧垮你们的城堡和要塞
Dothraki heathens who will burn your villages to the ground
多斯拉克蛮子将烧毁你们的村庄
rape and enslave your women
强♥暴 奴役你们的女人
and butcher your children without a second thought.
眼也不眨地杀死你们的孩子
This is how Olenna Tyrell
奥莲娜·提利尔就是这样回报
rewards centuries of service and loyalty.
效忠她家族数百年的封臣
You all remember the Mad King.
诸位都记得疯王
You remember the horrors he inflicted upon his people.
记得他给治下人民带来的恐惧
His daughter is no different.
他的女儿与他一般无二
In Essos her brutality is already legendary.
在厄索斯 她的残忍已尽人皆知
She crucified hundreds of noblemen in Slaver’s Bay.
她在奴隶湾钉死了几百个贵族
And when she grew bored of that
当她厌倦了那一套刑罚
she fed them to her dragons.
又把他们丢去喂龙
It is my solemn duty to protect the people and I will.
保护人民是我的神圣职责 我将恪尽职守
But I need your help my lords.
但我需要诸位大人的协助
We must stand together all of us…
我们所有人必须团结在一起
if we hope to stop her.
如果我们想阻止她的话
She has three full grown dragons Your Grace.
她有三头成年的龙 陛下
The same as Aegon when he conquered the Seven Kingdoms.
跟伊耿征服七大王国时一样
How do you propose to stop them?
您打算怎么阻止龙
We are currently at work on a solution my lord.
我们正在研制应对措施 大人
Lord Tarly.
塔利大人
Ser Jaime.
詹姆爵士
I believe you know my son.
你应该认识我儿子
Ser Jaime.
詹姆爵士
Rickard isn’t it?
瑞卡德 是吗
Dickon.
狄肯
That’s it.
对了
Thank you for coming.
感谢你们能来
The other lords of the Reach look to you for guidance
河湾地众领主唯你马首是瞻
now more than ever.
今日甚于以往
They might not have come if you hadn’t.
如果你不来 他们可能也不会来
If my queen summons me I answer the call.
既然女王召我入朝 我自当奉召
And I’ve heard what she does to those who defy her.
而且我听说过她对付抗命者的手段
You ride for Horn Hill today?
你今天就返回角陵吗
I have an army to mobilize.
我要回去整军备战
Won’t be long before the fighting starts.
战斗很快就将打响
And which side will you be fighting for?
那你将会为谁而战
You were the only man to defeat Robert Baratheon in battle.
你是唯一在战场上打败过劳勃·拜拉席恩的人
Not even Rhaegar Targaryen could do that.
连雷加·坦格利安都做不到
It’s a long ride back to the Reach Ser Jaime.
回河湾地路途遥远 詹姆爵士
How may I serve?
有什么我能效劳的
I want you to be my ranking general in the wars to come.
在即将到来的战争中 我想让你做我的高级将领
I want you to swear allegiance to Cersei
我想让你对瑟曦宣誓效忠
and I want you to help me destroy her enemies.
并助我摧毁她的敌人
All her enemies.
她的所有敌人
Including Olenna Tyrell.
包括奥莲娜·提利尔
I’m a Tarly.
我姓塔利
That name means something.
这个姓氏有它的意义
We’re not oathbreakers. We’re not schemers.
我们不是背誓者 不是野心家
We don’t stab our rivals in the back
我们不会背地里捅对手刀子
or cut their throats at weddings.
也不在婚礼上割他们的喉咙
I swore an oath to House Tyrell.
我宣誓效忠提利尔家族
You swore an oath to the crown as well Lord Tarly.
你也宣誓效忠王室 塔利大人
I’ve known Olenna since I was a child.
我打小就认识奥莲娜
She was a great woman once.
她曾是女中豪杰
Now she’s broken.
今日却自甘堕落
She wants revenge so badly
她如此渴望复仇
she brought the Dothraki to our shores.
竟将多斯拉克人带上我们的海岸
The Dothraki in Westeros for the first time in history.
历史上多斯拉克人第一次来到维斯特洛
I know you don’t like my sister
我知道你不喜欢我姐姐
but you have to make a choice.
但是你必须做出选择
Do you fight with us
你要和我们并肩作战
or with foreign savages and eunuchs?
还是与那些外来的蛮子和阉人同流合污
When the war is won
等我们打赢这场战争
the queen will need a new Warden of the South.
女王会需要一位新的南境守护
I can think of no better man
我认为最佳人选
than Randyll Tarly.
非蓝道·塔利莫属
The infection has spread too far.
感染已经扩散太广
You should have cut off your arm the moment you were touched.
你刚被接触时就该砍掉胳膊
How long?
还有多久
It’ll be years before it kills you.
还有好些年它才会折磨死你
Could be .
可能十年
Could be .
可能二十年
But how long until…?
但要多久会…
Your mind?
影响你的神智
Six months maybe fewer.
六个月 可能更短
Pardon Archmaester.
抱歉 博士
I met Stannis Baratheon’s daughter at Castle Black.
我在黑城堡见过史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的女儿
She had the greyscale as a baby and was cured.
她婴儿时染过灰鳞病 而且被治愈了
No. Isn’t there some way
不行的 难道没有什么方法…
Does this look like a baby to you?
你看这是个婴儿吗
No. Have you studied
不是 你有研究过
the varying rates of greyscale progression
灰鳞病在婴儿与成人身上
in infants and fully grown men?
发展的不同程度吗
No.
没有
Maester Cressen discovered
克礼森学士及早发现了
Shireen Baratheon’s affliction immediately.
希琳·拜拉席恩的病症
This is quite advanced.
这个已经是晚期了
And beyond our skills ser.
而且超出了我们的能力 爵士
Were you a commoner I’d have you shipped to Valyria at once
你若是平民 我会马上送你去瓦雷利亚
to live out your life with the stone men.
让你与石民一起度过余生
As an anointed knight I’ll allow you one more day.
看在你是受封的骑士的分上 我多给你一天时间
How you choose to spend that time is up to you.
你可以自由支配这一天的时间
Come Samwell.
走吧 山姆威尔
Should we send word to your family Ser…?
要我们给你的家人捎个信吗 这位爵士
Jorah.
乔拉
Jorah Mormont.
乔拉·莫尔蒙
Mormont?
莫尔蒙
There’s no need.
没必要
I’ve been dead to them for years.
好多年前 家里人就当我死了
Come Samwell!
过来 山姆威尔
Have you ever been down here Your Grace?
您来过这里吗 陛下
No I can’t say I have.
不 我没来过
I haven’t seen these since
自从劳勃把它们搬出王座厅
Robert had them removed from the throne room.
我就再也没有见过了
Curious that King Robert did not have them destroyed.
劳勃国王竟然没叫人把它们毁掉
They were his trophies.
这些是他的战利品
He couldn’t keep them around.
他不能把它们放在身边
They would have made him look small.
那会显得他很渺小
Sometimes he would come down here and look at them.
有时他会下来看看它们
I believe he brought his whores on occasion.
我相信他有时候会带那些婊♥子来
Balerion the Dread.
黑死神贝勒里恩
The beast that Aegon rode across the sea.
伊耿骑着它越海而来
His flames forged the Iron Throne
它的龙焰铸就了铁王座
and brought the Seven Kingdoms to heel.
征服了七大王国
Powerful…
强大…
but not invincible.
但并非无敌
Apparently one of Daenerys’s dragons
显然 丹妮莉丝的一头龙
was wounded by spears in the fighting pits of Meereen.
在弥林的竞技场上被长矛刺伤过
And if they can be wounded
既然它们会受伤
they can be killed.
那就能被杀死
The finest artillators and blacksmiths in King’s Landing
连日以来 君临城内最好的武器师和铁匠
have been laboring day and night Your Grace.
昼夜不歇地赶工 陛下
If you’ll kindly pull that lever.
劳驾扳一下那根手柄
If you want the Iron Throne take it.
如果您要铁王座 就去夺
We have an army a fleet and three dragons.
我们有军队 舰队和三头龙
We should hit King’s Landing now
应该即刻攻打君临
hard with everything we have.
竭尽全力 毫不保留
The city will fall within a day.
都城一天之内就会沦陷
If we turn the dragons loose
如果我们放龙出战
tens of thousands will die in the firestorms.
成千上万的人会葬身火海
It’s called war.
正所谓战争
You don’t have the stomach for it scurry back into hiding.
你要是看不下去 不如赶紧躲回窝里去
I know how you wage war.
我知道你是怎么作战的
We don’t poison little girls here.
我们不会对小女孩下毒
Myrcella was innocent.
弥赛菈是无辜的
She was a Lannister.
她是个兰尼斯特
There are no innocent Lannisters.
兰尼斯特就没有无辜的
My greatest regret is that Oberyn died fighting for you.
我平生最悔恨的就是奥柏伦为你战死
That’s enough.
够了
Lord Tyrion is Hand of the Queen.
提利昂大人是女王之手
You will treat him with respect.
你要尊重他
I am not here to be queen of the ashes.
我可不是来做焦土女王的
That’s very nice to hear.
这话说起来好听得很
Of course I can’t remember a queen
当然咯 我印象里没有哪个王后
who was better loved than my granddaughter.
比我孙女更受人爱戴
The common people loved her.
平民爱她
The nobles loved her.
贵族也爱她
And what is left of her now?
结果她现在还剩什么
Ashes.
焦灰
Commoners nobles
无论平民还是贵族
they’re all just children really.
他们都是孩子 真的
They won’t obey you unless they fear you.
只有心怀畏惧 他们才会服从您
I’m grateful to you Lady Olenna for your counsel.
感谢你的忠告 奥莲娜夫人
I’m grateful to all of you.
感谢在场诸位
But you have chosen to follow me.
但你们已经选择跟随我
I will not attack King’s Landing.
我不会进攻君临
We will not attack King’s Landing.
我们不会进攻君临
Then how do you mean to take the Iron Throne?
那您打算怎么夺回铁王座
By asking nicely?
好声好气地要来吗
We will lay siege to the capital
我们将包围都城
surrounding the city on all sides.
四面八方围得水泄不通
Cersei will have the Iron Throne
瑟曦可以赖在铁王座上
but no food for her army or the people.
但她的军队和城中百姓将断粮
But we won’t use Dothraki and Unsullied.
但我们不会动用多斯拉克人和无垢者
Cersei will try to rally the lords of Westeros
瑟曦鼓动维斯特洛的领主发兵襄助
by appealing to their loyalty their love for their country.
必然从他们对王室的忠心和对王国的热爱下手
If we besiege the city with foreigners
如果我们派外邦军队围攻都城
we prove her point.
那就正中她下怀
Our army should be Westerosi.
我们的军队必须是维斯特洛人
And I suppose we’re providing the Westerosi?
看来维斯特洛人是我们来提供了
You are.
是的
Lady Greyjoy will escort you home to Sunspear.
葛雷乔伊小姐将护送你回阳戟城
And her Iron Fleet will ferry the Dornish army
她的铁舰队会载着多恩军队
back up to King’s Landing.
再赴君临
The Dornish will lay siege to the capital
多恩人与提利尔军队
alongside the Tyrell army.
一同包围都城
Two great kingdoms united against Cersei.
两大王国联手对抗瑟曦
So your master plan is to use our armies.
所以 你的大战略就是使用我们的军队
Forgive me for asking but why did you bother to bring your own?
多问一句 那你们还带自家军队来做什么呢
The Unsullied will have another objective.
无垢者另有目标
For decades House Lannister has been the true power in Westeros.
几十年来 兰尼斯特家族握有维斯特洛的实权
And the seat of that power is Casterly Rock.
而权力的核心就在凯岩城
Grey Worm and the Unsullied
灰虫子和无垢者
will sail for the Rock and take it.
将乘船攻下凯岩城
Do I have your support?
你们愿意支持我吗
You have mine.
我支持
Dorne is with you Your Grace.
多恩与您同在 陛下
Thank you all.
谢谢大家
Lady Olenna may I speak with you alone?
奥莲娜夫人 我能单独和你谈谈吗
I realize you’re here out
我知道你支持我
of hatred for Cersei and not love for me.
是出于对瑟曦的恨 而不是对我的爱
But I swear to you she will pay for what she’s done.
但我向你发誓 她会为她的所作所为付出代价
And we will bring peace back to Westeros.
我们会把和平带回维斯特洛
Peace?
和平
Do you think that’s what we had under your father?
你认为你父亲的时代和平吗
Or his father? Or his?
或者他的父亲 或者祖父
Peace never lasts my dear.
和平永远不可能长久 亲爱的
Will you take a bit of advice from an old woman?
你愿意听一个老女人的忠告吗
He’s a clever man your Hand.
他很聪明 你的女王之手
I’ve known a great many clever men.
我认识许多聪明人
I’ve outlived them all.
我比他们活得都长
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
I ignored them.
我当他们不存在
The lords of Westeros are sheep.
维斯特洛的领主们都是羔羊
Are you a sheep?
你是羔羊吗
No.

You’re a dragon.
你是龙
Be a dragon.
龙有龙样
Maje.
请进
You leave tomorrow.
你明天就离开了
Were you going to say goodbye?
你打算跟我道别吗
I will see you when I return.
我一回来就来见你
But you don’t know when that will be.
但你不知道何时能回
No one knows.
没人知道
I wish you good fortune.
祝你好运
Missandei.
弥桑黛
It is hard for me to say goodbye to you.
跟你道别太难了
Why?
为什么
You know why.
你知道为什么
I don’t.
我不知道
You are my weakness.
你是我的软肋
That’s what I am?
你是这么看我的吗
Your weakness?
你的软肋
When Unsullied are young the masters learn their fears.
无垢者小的时候 主人们观察他们怕什么
One boy is scared of dogs
一个男孩怕狗
one boy hates high places
一个怕高
one is frightened of the ocean.
一个怕水
They make the boy sleep with dogs
他们就让男孩跟狗睡在一起
or climb a cliff.
或攀登峭壁
They throw him in the water.
他们把他扔进水里
If he learns to swim good.
如果他学会游泳 很好
If he drowns good.
如果他溺死 很好
Either way strong Unsullied.
无论如何 无垢者都会强大
But I had no fears.
但我什么都不怕
I was never the biggest never the strongest…
我从来不是最高大的 也不是最强壮的
but I was bravest always.
但我是最勇敢的 一直都是
I believe it. Until…
我相信 直到…
I meet Missandei from the Isle of Naath.
我遇见纳斯岛的弥桑黛
Now I have fear.
现在我会害怕了
I do too.
我也会
No.

I want to see you.
我想看
Please.
拜托
Might be useful.
可能有用
Ch’Vyalthan was a dreadful writer
谢怀尔森是个糟糕的作家
《兰尼斯特家族史》
but an excellent researcher.
却是个出色的学者
Archmaester I wondered if I… And this one.
博士 我在想… 还有这本
Maester Faull was quite the opposite
福尔学士正好相反
a brilliant stylist who invented half the stories he tells.
一个天才的写手 讲的故事半数都是胡编乱造
Um I wanted to ask you…
我想问您…
If you’re going to write histories Tarly
如果你要编史 塔利
you have to do the research.
一定要做好功课
If you want people to read your histories
如果想要人读你写的史
you need a bit of style.
你就要写得有点风格
I’m not writing “A Chronicle of the Wars Following the Death
我写《劳勃一世国王驾崩后的战争编年史》
of King Robert I” so it can sit on a shelf unread.
可不是为了让它在书架上积灰
What? You don’t like the title?
怎么了 你不喜欢这个书名
What would you call it then?
那你会用什么书名
Mm possibly something a bit more poetic?
也许更诗意一点的名字
We’re not poets Tarly.
我们不是诗人 塔利
Um Archmaester if I could just have a moment.
博士 我能不能占用您一点时间
This is your moment.
这会儿就行
Use it wisely.
有话快说
I may have found a way to treat Ser Jorah.
我可能找到了治疗乔拉爵士的办法
There are two recorded cases
有两起记录在案的病例
of advanced greyscale being cured.
都是灰鳞病晚期被治愈
I found the procedure in the study of rare diseases
我在《罕见病研究》里找到了治疗方法
by Archmaester Pylos.
是派洛斯博士写的
I’m familiar with Archmaester Pylos
我很熟悉派洛斯博士
and his study of rare diseases.
还有他的《罕见病研究》
Oh you are? Yes.
真的吗 对
And shall I tell you how he died?
要不要我告诉你他是怎么死的
From greyscale.
死于灰鳞病
The procedure’s far too dangerous
那种治疗方法太过危险
which is why it’s now forbidden.
所以被禁止了
致卡丽熙
Hello.
你好
What are you doing?
你来干什么
You’re Jorah Mormont
你是乔拉·莫尔蒙
the only son of Jeor Mormont.
杰奥·莫尔蒙的独子
My name is Samwell Tarly
我名叫山姆威尔·塔利
Sworn Brother of the Night’s Watch
是守夜人的誓言兄弟
training to serve as maester at Castle Black.
为了成为黑城堡的学士正在受训
I knew your father.
我认识你父亲
I was with him when he died.
他去世的时候我在场
You are not dying today Ser Jorah.
你今天不会死 乔拉爵士
Drink this.
喝了这个
What is it? Rum.
这是什么 朗姆酒
Drink it all please. I’m afraid this is going to hurt.
请你全喝掉 恐怕会很痛
《罕见病研究》 派洛斯博士著
If you could take off your shirt.
请你脱掉上衣
If you wouldn’t mind bite down hard.
不介意的话 请咬紧这个
I’m sorry but no one knows I’m here
很抱歉 没有人知道我在这
and if they hear you screaming then we’re both finished.
如果有人听到你叫 我们就都完了
Have you ever done this before?
你以前干过吗
No.
没有
But no one else will try it so I’m the best you’ve got.
但别人不会试的 我是你唯一的希望
Have a seat.
请坐
I’m going to have to remove
我将要割掉
the entire upper layer of infected tissue
被感染部位的全部上层组织
then apply a medicinal ointment to the…
然后涂上药膏…
Again I’m sorry
再说一次 很抱歉
but please try not to scream.
请你尽量不要叫出声
They say her dragons are bigger than Aegon’s.
据说她的龙比伊耿的还大
Horseshit. Cersei’s just trying to frighten us.
胡扯 瑟曦就是吓唬我们
I hope it’s true.
我希望是真的
If she lays siege to King’s Landing prices will triple.
如果她包围君临 物价会涨三倍
As long as we get back there before they start.
只要我们在围城之前赶得回去
One more round. It’s a long ride.
再来一轮 路还长得很
Arry!
阿利
Hello Hot Pie.
你好 热派
Sit down.
坐下
Who’s that for?
那是给谁的
Mm. This is good.
真好吃
You think so?
真的
The secret is browning the butter before making the dough.
秘诀就是揉面之前焦化黄油
Most people don’t do that ’cause it takes up too much time.
大多数人都不这么做 太费时间
Mm I didn’t do that.
我就没有这么做
You’ve been making pies?
你也烤派
One or two.
一两次
I can’t believe you’re here.
难以相信你居然来了
Did you meet the big lady?
你见到了大个子女士没有
Big lady? The lady knight?
大个子女士 骑士女士
You know I figured she was a knight ’cause she had armor on.
我知道她是骑士是因为她穿了盔甲
She was looking for your sister but I told her about you.
她当时在找你姐姐 但我跟她说了你的事
Did she ever find you?
她找到你了吗
She found me.
她找到我了
What happened to you Arry?
你经历了什么 阿利
You got any ale?
你有麦酒吗
Where you heading? King’s Landing.
你要去哪儿 君临
Why? Heard Cersei’s queen now.
为什么 听说瑟曦现在是女王了
Heard she blew up the Great Sept.
听说她炸毁了贝勒大圣堂
That must have been something to see.
那景象一定值得一看
Boom.

I can’t believe someone would do that.
不敢相信有人干得出来
Cersei would do that.
瑟曦干得出来
I thought you’d be heading for Winterfell.
我以为你要去临冬城
Why would I go there? The Boltons have it.
我为什么要去 那里被波顿家占领了
No the Boltons are dead.
不 波顿家已经死了
What?
什么
Jon Snow came down from Castle Black with a wildling army
琼恩·雪诺从黑城堡带领野人军队杀过去
and won the Battle of the Bastards.
赢了私生子大战
He’s King of the North now.
他现在是北境之王了
You’re lying.
你撒谎
Why would I lie about that?
我为什么要撒谎
He’s your brother right?
他是你哥哥 对吗
Thanks for the pie.
谢谢你的派
Friends don’t pay.
朋友不用付钱
Can’t believe I thought you were a boy.
不敢相信我曾经以为你是男孩
You’re pretty.
你很漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
Take care of yourself Hot Pie.
照顾好自己 热派
Try not to get killed.
尽量别丢了命
Ah I won’t.
不会的
I’m like you Arry.
我像你一样 阿利
I’m a survivor.
我命大
miles to King’s Landing.
离君临还有二百哩路
One bottle of rum. You think we’ll make it?
就一瓶朗姆酒 你觉得我们到得了吗
Come in.
进来
A raven my king from the Citadel.
信鸦 国王陛下 来自学城
This message was sent to me by Samwell Tarly.
这封信是山姆威尔·塔利写给我的
He was my brother at the Night’s Watch
他是我在守夜人军团的兄弟
a man I trust as much as anyone in this world.
是我在这个世界上最信任的人之一
He’s discovered proof that Dragonstone
他找到了证据 龙石岛之下
sits on a mountain of dragonglass.
有一座龙晶山
I received this a few days ago
我几天前收到了这个
from Dragonstone.
来自龙石岛
It was sent to me by Tyrion Lannister.
提利昂·兰尼斯特写给我的
He is now Hand of the Queen to Daenerys Targaryen.
他现在是丹妮莉丝·坦格利安的女王之手
She intends to take the Iron Throne from Cersei Lannister.
她打算从瑟曦·兰尼斯特手中夺走铁王座
She has a powerful army at her back
如果消息可靠
and if this message is to be believed
她拥有一支强大的军队
three dragons.
还有三头龙
Lord Tyrion has invited me to Dragonstone
提利昂大人邀请我去龙石岛
to meet with Daenerys.
面见丹妮莉丝
And I’m going to accept.
我决定接受他的提议
Accept?!
接受
We need this dragonglass my lords!
我们需要龙晶 诸位大人
We know that dragonglass can destroy
我们知道龙晶能干掉
both white walkers and their army.
异鬼和他们的军团
We need to mine it and turn it into weapons.
我们需要开采龙晶 制造成武器
But more importantly we need allies!
但更重要的是 我们需要盟友
The Night King’s army grows larger by the day.
夜王的军队一天天壮大
We can’t defeat them on our own.
我们凭自己是打不败他们的
We don’t have the numbers.
我们人手不够
Daenerys has her own army and she has dragonfire.
丹妮莉丝有军队 还有龙焰
I need to try and persuade her to fight with us.
我要试着说服她与我们并肩作战
Ser Davos and I will ride for White Harbor tomorrow
戴佛斯爵士和我明天就赶赴白港
then sail for Dragonstone.
然后乘船去龙石岛
Have you forgotten what happened to our grandfather?
你忘记我们祖父的遭遇了吗
The Mad King invited him to King’s Landing
疯王邀请他去君临
and roasted him alive. I know that.
然后把他活活烧死 我知道
She is here to reclaim the Iron Throne and the Seven Kingdoms.
她是来夺回铁王座和七国的
The North is one of those seven kingdoms.
北境是七国之一
This isn’t an invitation; it’s a trap.
这不是邀请 这是陷阱
It could be but I don’t believe Tyrion would do that.
可能是 但我不相信提利昂会那么做
You know him. He’s a good man.
你了解他 他是个好人
Your Grace with respect I must agree with Lady Sansa.
陛下 恕我直言 我赞同珊莎小姐的看法
I remember the Mad King all too well.
疯王的行径于我刻骨铭心
A Targaryen cannot be trusted.
坦格利安家的人不可信任
Nor can a Lannister. Yeah!
兰尼斯特家的人也是 没错
Aye. We called your brother king.
对 我们拥你的哥哥为王
And then he rode south and lost his kingdom.
然后他就南下 失去了他的王国
Winter is here Your Grace.
凛冬已至 陛下
We need the King in the North in the North.
我们需要北境之王留在北境
Aye!
没错
You all crowned me your king.
你们推举我为你们的国王
I never wanted it.
我从来不想称王
I never asked for it.
我从未主动要求
But I accepted it because the North is my home.
但我接受了 因为北境是我的家
It’s part of me and I will never stop fighting for it
它是我的一部分 我永远不会停止为它而战
no matter the odds.
无论胜算如何
But the odds are against us.
但我们的胜算太小了
None of you have seen the Army of the Dead. None of you.
你们没见过死人军团 全都没见过
We can never hope to defeat them alone.
我们不能寄希望于凭借一己之力打败他们
We need allies powerful allies.
我们需要盟友 强大的盟友
I know it’s a risk.
我知道风险很大
But I have to take it.
但我必须冒险
Then send an emissary. Don’t go yourself.
那就派使者去 不要亲自去
Daenerys is a queen.
丹妮莉丝是女王
Only a king can convince her to help us.
只有国王才能说服她帮助我们
It has to be me.
必须是我
You’re abandoning your people!
你这是抛弃你的子民
You’re abandoning your home.
你这是抛弃你的家园
I’m leaving both in good hands.
我会把这两者交到可靠的人手上
Whose? Yours.
谁 你
You are my sister.
你是我妹妹
You’re the only Stark in Winterfell.
也是临冬城里唯一的史塔克
Until I return the North is yours.
我回来之前 北境是你的了
I delivered his bones myself.
我亲自护送他的尸骨
Presented them to Lady Catelyn
交给凯特琳夫人
as a gesture of goodwill from Tyrion Lannister.
代表提利昂·兰尼斯特的好意
Seems like a lifetime ago.
简直恍若隔世
Do give Lord Tyrion my best when you see him.
见到提利昂大人 务必代我问候他
I was sorry when he died.
我对他的死深感遗憾
Your father and I had our differences
你父亲跟我虽然有分歧
but he loved Cat very much.
但他很爱凯特
So did I.
我也一样
She wasn’t fond of you was she?
她不喜欢你 是吧
Well it appears she vastly underestimated you.
看来她太低估你了
Your father and brothers are gone
你的父亲兄弟都死了
yet here you stand King in the North.
而你还在这里 身为北境之王
Last best hope against the coming storm.
抵御凛冬风暴的最后希望
You don’t belong down here.
这里不是你该来的地方
Forgive me.
请原谅
We haven’t ever talked… properly.
我们从来没有正式谈过
I wanted to remedy that.
我想弥补遗憾
I have nothing to say to you.
我对你无话可说
Not even “Thank you”?
一句谢谢都没有吗
If it weren’t for me
要不是我
you’d have been slaughtered on that battlefield.
你早就死在那场战斗中了
You have many enemies my king
你树敌无数 陛下
but I swear to you I’m not one of them.
但我发誓 我绝不是其中之一
I love Sansa
我爱珊莎
as I loved her mother.
正如我爱她母亲
Touch my sister and I’ll kill you myself.
敢碰我妹妹 我亲手宰了你
Ready? Ready?
好了吗 好了吗
Ready!
准备
Come on.

Come on!

Nymeria?
娜梅莉亚
Nymeria it’s me Arya.
娜梅莉亚 是我 艾莉亚
I’m heading north girl.
我要回北方了 好姑娘
Back to Winterfell. I’m finally going home.
回临冬城 我终于要回家了
Come with me.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
跟我走
That’s not you.
那不是你
You can’t have them all. It’s not fair.
你不能一人全占 不公平
I’m oldest.
我最大
Mama will want Cersei for herself.
妈妈会要瑟曦
She’s not my mama.
她又不是我妈妈
You can have Cersei.
瑟曦归你
I want the Mountain.
我要魔山
The Mountain killed Father.
魔山杀了父亲
He’ll crush you with one hand.
他一只手就能捏碎你
Father got careless. That’s what Mama says.
父亲大意了 妈妈说的
Will you shut up about Mama?
你能不能别一口一个妈妈
Mama Mama Mama.”
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈”
Maybe I’ll kill you both before we take King’s Landing.
也许不等到君临 我就杀了你俩
And then I won’t have to share.
那我也不用分享了
Mama!”
妈妈”
How can you drink this piss?
这玩意怎么喝得下去
When we reach Sunspear
等我们到了阳戟城
I’ll treat you to a Dornish red.
我请你喝多恩红酒
The best in the world.
世上最好的酒
Have you ever been to Dorne?
你去过多恩吗
A few times.
几次
Never stayed long.
没待多久
A boy in every port?
每个码头都有的小伙子
A boy a girl.
小伙子 大姑娘
Depends on the port.
要看哪个码头
Could we get some more?
能给我们添点吗
I thought it wasn’t for you.
我以为你不喝这个
I’m developing a taste for it.
换换口味嘛
He’s not your servant. It’s fine.
他不是你的仆人 没事
So you’re going to be Queen of the Iron Islands.
说起来 你即将成为铁群岛的女王
Once I kill my uncle.
只要杀了我叔叔
And what will you be handsome?
你呢 小帅哥
Whatever my queen commands.
听候女王差遣
He’ll be my advisor my protector.
他会当我的顾问 守护者
Oh I see.
明白了
Your protector.
你的守护者
So if someone gets too close to you…
那么如果有人离你太近
He might have to intervene.
他就会出手干预
To hold that person back.
把那人赶回去
Until they’ve made their intentions known.
直到他们摆明意图
Why are you standing all the way over there then?
你怎么老是傻站在那儿
A foreign invasion is underway.
异族在入侵呢
Leave him be.
别逗他
Seems like you don’t need a protector.
看来你不需要守护者
Stay here.
待在这里
We’re under attack!
敌军来袭
Euron.
是攸伦
You mother’s below deck. Keep her safe.
你母亲在甲板下 去保护她
Kill us.
杀了我们
Get it over with.
快动手
Give your uncle a kiss.
亲叔叔一口
Little Theon!
小席恩
Ah come on you cockless coward.
过来 你这个没种的胆小鬼
I have her.
我逮着她了
Come and get her.
过来救她啊
I was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms.
我为统治七国而生
And I will.
终将君临天下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!