Thank you for showing me the way back.
嘿 那我的四便士在哪
Hey, where’s my fourpence?
我去给你拿
I’ll get it for you.
你在这啊 小姐 快进来
There you are, miss. Come on.
嘿 我的四便士
Oi, my fourpence.
你是怎么回事 离家出走吗你
What’s the idea, running off like that?
我没有 我只是去找教堂
I didn’t. I just wanted to find the church
上面有大金球的那个
with the gold ball on top.
还有一个男孩
And there’s this boy.
不用操心他了 你现在麻烦可太大了
Don’t mind about him. You’re in dead trouble.
他们都已经上桌了 快来
They are already at the table. Come on.
我等会再教育你 阿尔菲特
I will speak to you later, Adelheid
你为何不能守时
‘about your unpunctuality.’
不得不说在这个时候
Suffice to say at the moment
像这样跑出去实在太不像话了
that it was extremely naughty to go roaming off like that.
你在说什么
I beg your pardon?
你这是干嘛 嘲讽我吗
How dare you mock me in such a fashion!
我没有
I didn’t.
你这就是
That’ll do!
听见了吗 你这就是
Do you hear? That’ll do.
出去
‘Get out.’
哦 我的天
Oh, my, word!
求你
Please.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
她可是很讨厌猫的 知道吗
‘She’s always hated cats, you see.’
其实吧 她是怕得要死
In fact, she’s terrified of them.
小猫也害怕吗 – 所有年龄段都怕
Even kittens? – Cats of any age.
可这 真有意思
But, it was funny.
很抱歉 克拉拉小姐 不过恐怕
I’m sorry, Miss Clara, but I’m afraid
你要把那些东西交给我来负责了
you’re going to have to leave those in my charge.
我接到罗德迈尔小姐的严厉命令
I’m under strict orders from Miss Rottenmeier
要把它们给扔出去
to get rid of them.
哦 别 塞巴斯
Oh, no, Sebastian.
别扔水桶里
Not the bucket.
哦 我的天啊 不会的 小姐
Oh, good Lord. No, miss.
你把我当成什么了 什么野蛮人吗
What do you take me for, some sort of savage?
那你打算怎么处理它们呢
Then what are you going to do with them?
罗德迈尔小姐从来都不会到阁楼上面去
In the attic is a place where Miss Rottenmeier never goes.
哪有老鼠 懂吧
There are mice, you see.
就这样 轻一点
Get that. Gently.
这就对了
That’s it.
你想要干什么 – 拿我的四便士
And what do you want? – My fourpence.
你的四便士?- 这是她欠我的
Your fourpence? – That’s what she owes me.
谁欠的
Who does?
克拉拉
Clara.
我去找克拉拉小姐
Miss Clara to you.
还有请你注意 克拉拉小姐从来不会出门
And for your information Miss Clara never goes out
到大街上去
into the street.
她甚至都走不了路
She can’t even walk.
她怎么可能会答应要给你四便士
How could she possibly owe you fourpence?
不是她自己答应我的
It wasn’t her who promised me.
是另外一个女孩
‘It was the other girl.’
什么女孩
What girl?
棕色头发 穿着…红裙子
Brown hair, sort of… red dress.
哦 那个女孩啊
Oh, that girl.
就是昨天下午的事情 是吧
And this would be yesterday afternoon, right?
是的
That’s right.
好吧 我看你最好先进来吧
Well, I suppose you best come in.
现在 你先在这里站好
Now, you just wait there.
四便士?好吧 没关系
Fourpence? Very well, no matter.
把这个给他吧 塞巴斯 – 哦不 我去吧
Give him this, Sebastian. – Oh, no! I’ll do it.
我保证会还给你的 克拉拉
I promise I’ll pay you back, Clara.
不 不 不 你能不能先停一下
No, no, no! Will you stop that?
她让我拉的
She asked me to.
我现在跟你说清楚 你已经拿到了四便士 赶紧走吧
What I’m telling you, now you’ve got your fourpence, clear off.
这是怎么了啊
What on earth!
这里到底是怎么回事 嗯
‘And just what is going on here, now?’
哦 不
Oh, no!
这是
Yes?
给小姑娘的
For the little miss.
那是什么东西
What is that?
这又是什么东西
And what is that?
额 额 额 这是给小姐的一个小礼物
E-e-eh, this is a-a-a little gift for the miss.
他 他 他说
H-h-he said..
行了 别傻站在哪 打开啊 打开
Well, don’t just stand there. Open it. Open it!
打开啊 给我打开 打开
‘Open it. Open it, man. Open it!’
哦 天哪
Oh, dear.
放松 没关系的
‘Relax, it’s okay.’
没 没问题
‘I-it’s fine.’
不 不 不 我们可以都
No, no, no, if we can all just..
过来
Come here..
把它拿开 把它拿开
Take it off! Take it off!
把它拿开
Take it off!
来试试我的乌龟
‘You threatened my tortoise.’
这次你真的要把海蒂赶走吗 罗德迈尔小姐
‘Does Heidi really have to go so soon, Miss Rottenmeier?’
这次她肯定要走
She most certainly does.
我就是想知道
I was just wondering
我的父亲会这么想这事
what my father would think about that.
你父亲
Your father?
嗯 他明天就会回家里来了
Well, he will be home tomorrow.
而我觉得 他大概会打算
And I suppose it is just possible
亲自做出这样的决定
that he would prefer to make the decision himself.
你好 海蒂
‘Hello, Heidi.’
你好 爷爷
‘Hello, Grandfather.’
你想吃一点奶酪吗
Would you like to make some cheese?
是的
Yes.
爸爸
Papa.
欢迎回家 先生
Welcome back, sir.
谢谢 塞巴斯 一切都好吗
Thank you, Sebastian. Is all well?
克拉拉 我的女儿
Clara, my dearest.
你怎么样
How are you?
见到你真是太好了 爸爸
All the better for seeing you, father.
哦 我好想你
Oh, I’ve missed you.
这位就是海蒂
And this is Heidi.
哦 海蒂
Oh, Heidi.
不过我记得罗德迈尔小姐
But I understood from Miss Rottenmeier
给我写信说她名字叫阿尔菲特啊
in her last letter that her name is Adelheid.
罗德迈尔小姐就是这么叫她的
That’s what Miss Rottenmeier calls her.
但她的真名叫做海蒂
But her real name is Heidi.
告诉我吧 海蒂
So tell me, Heidi.
你和克拉拉是好朋友吗
Are you and Clara good friends?
哦 是的 先生
Oh, yes, sir.
听到这个我真高兴
I’m delighted to hear it.
塞斯曼先生
Mr. Sessemann.
罗德迈尔小姐
Miss Rottenmeier.
我们能聊一聊吗 先生
If we could have a word, sir.
私下聊聊
In private.
当然
Of course.
稍后再见
I’ll see you later.
而这个时候你就正好站在乌龟身上
And this was when you stood on this tortoise
是吗 罗德迈尔小姐
was it, Miss Rottenmeier?
在被至少一只
After being attacked
猫科动物袭击之后 是的
by at least one of the felines, yes.
天哪
Good Lord.
说实话 先生
Frankly, sir..
…光是摸摸它们我都…起鸡皮疙瘩
…it makes my skin crawl just…touching them.
而这一切都是那个叫海蒂的孩子干的 是吗
And all this was the child Heidi’s doing, you say?
一定是
Absolutely.
所以罗德迈尔女士你的意思就是
So what you’re saying Miss Rottenmeier..
…她不是我女儿目前非常合适的
…is that you don’t consider her a suitable companion
伴侣吗