I’ll miss you.
再见 塞巴斯
Goodbye, Sebastian.
再见
Goodbye!
再见 海蒂
Goodbye, Heidi!
海蒂
Heidi!
奶奶 是海蒂啊
Granny, it’s Heidi.
海蒂
‘Heidi.’
真的是你吗 孩子
Is it really you, child?
哦 别哭了 奶奶
Oh, don’t cry, Granny.
我要送给你我从法兰克福带来的礼物
I brought you a present back from Frankfurt.
新鲜的白面包
Fresh white rolls.
就是说你不用再每天每天忍♥受难吃的
Which means you won’t have to eat hard bread again
硬面包了
for days and days.
这么好的礼物啊
What a present to bring me.
但你就是我所有孩子中最好的礼物
But you’re the best present of all child.
那 现在 我要去看看我的爷爷了
Well, now, I must go and see grandfather.
不 他不会死了吧 不会吧
No. He hasn’t died, has he?
哦 不
Oh, no!
爷爷
Grandfather.
快走开
‘Go away.’
爷爷 请把门打开吧
Grandfather, please unbolt the door.
我是海蒂 爷爷
It’s Heidi, grandfather.
快走开
‘Go away!’
可是爷爷 – 快走 我说..
But grandfather.. – ‘Go away, I sa..’
海蒂在哪
Where’s Heidi?
我怎么会知道
How should I know?
我在这 彼得
I’m here, Peter.
我把它从法兰克福给带过来的
I brought him back with me from Frankfurt.
它叫什么名字
What’s his name?
鲍里斯 因为它胆子很大
Boris because he’s very bold.
那今天还去更高的牧场上去吗
So comin’ up to higher pasture, then?
我就不去了
I don’t think so.
比待在这跟那个老顽固一起有意思多了
It’s more fun than staying down here with that old grump.
不许那么叫他
Don’t call him that!
我离开的时候伤害了他 我知道的
‘He was hurt when I left. I know he was.’
我还以为是他让你离开的
Thought he said he told you to leave.
因为当时他很伤心
Only because he was upset.
我根本就不该跟她去的 彼得
I should’ve never gone with her, Peter.
她几乎就是把你扯到车站去的
She practically had to drag you down to the station.
我亲眼看见了
Saw that myself.
我还是有机会逃跑的
‘I still could’ve run away.’
我都试过 好多好多次了
I did try to. Lots of times.
不过只是睡着了以后
Only in my sleep though.
再见 海蒂 明天见了
‘Bye, Heidi. See you tomorrow.’
你又回到这里来干什么
What are you doing back here, anyway?
他们送我回来的
They sent me home.
为什么啊
But why?
因为你做了什么坏事吗
Because you did something bad?
不 我只是想要回家里来
No. I just wanted to come home.
啊 好吧
Well, anyway.
反正现在你也回来了 我看
Now that you’re here, I suppose..
…你也应该有一个睡觉的地方
…you’ll have to have somewhere to sleep.
你知道你的床在哪
You know where your bed is.
谁 谁把你给送回来的 是谁
‘Who-who brought you back here, anyway?’
我猜是蒂提阿姨吧
‘Aunt Detie, I suppose.’
不 塞巴斯
No, Sebastian.
那是谁
Who’s that?
塞斯曼先生的仆人
Mr. Sessemann’s servant.
也是我的朋友
He was my friend.
那你的蒂提阿姨后来怎么样了
‘So what happened to your Aunt Detie?’
我不知道
I don’t know.
自从她把我留在法兰克福之后我就再没见过她
I never saw her again after she left me in Frankfurt.
是吗 今晚上肯定是个可怕的冬夜
Anyway, it’s going to be awfully cold tonight..
…我看我们最好
…so I suppose we better
把那只小猫带进来才好
get that kitten of yours inside as well.
好的 爷爷
Right, grandfather.
谢谢你让我回家来
Thank you so much for taking me back.
而我也非常抱歉之前离开的事情
And I really am very sorry that I left.
自从你从那个法兰克福回来
Ever since you got back from Frankfurt
就一直低着头看你那本愚蠢的破书
you always have your head stuck in a stupid book.
书才不会愚蠢呢 彼得
A book can’t be stupid, Peter.
读的人才是蠢
People who read them are.
你应该学会自己读书的 彼得
You should learn to read yourself, Peter.
我可以教你 你知道的 – 不 谢了
I could teach you, you know. – No, thanks.
那 你就知道接下来你会遭遇什么了
‘Then, you know what will happen to you’
对不对
Don’t you?

What?
总有一天 他们会把你送到大型学校去
One day, they’ll send you down to the big school
那里的老师戴着高高的帽子
where all the teachers wear top hats.
等他们发现你根本不会阅读 他们就会嘲笑你
‘When they find out you can’t read, they’ll make fun of you.
他们不会的 – 你知道他们会的
They wouldn’t. – They would, you know.
你真的能教会我读书吗
Can you really teach me how to read?
当然
Of course.
好吧
Well.
你要去哪儿 爷爷
Where we going, grandfather?
会知道的
You’ll see.
这是什么地方 爷爷
What’s this place, grandfather?
这是我以前住过的房♥子
It is the house I used to live in
在我搬到山上住之前
before I moved up the mountain.
现在我想在冬天来临的时候 我们可以住在这里
And I thought that we might move in when winter comes.
如果没别的什么事 你去上学的话
If nothing else, it will make it easier
就更容易些了
for you to go to school.
你想这样吗
Would you like that?
只要你答应我夏天时候可以
As long as you promise we can move back
搬回山上去住就可以
up to the mountain in the summer.
你喜欢住在这吗 爷爷
Did you like living here, grandfather?
曾经
Once.
我儿子就在这里长大
My son grew up here.
我想我们可以把这里变得舒服一些
I think we can make this place really cozy.
我们是来欢迎你的
‘We’ve come to welcome you.’
欢迎回来
‘Welcome back.’
欢迎回来
‘Welcome back.’
欢迎回来 我的朋友
‘Welcome back, my friend.’
欢迎回家 海蒂
‘Welcome home, Heidi.’
你越来越熟练了啊
You’re getting good at that.
不错…不错
Good…good.
这个应该是给你的
Supposed to give you this.
这是 是给你的
It’s-it’s for you.
法兰克福来的
From Frankfurt.
你依然可以改变主意和我们一起来的 你知道的
You can still change your mind and come with us, you know.
还是不了 女士 谢谢你
I think not, madam. Thank you.
你真的很讨厌她 是不是
You really do hate her, don’t you?
我根本不明白您在说什么 女士
I’m sure I don’t know what you mean, madam.
哦 我想你知道的
Oh, I think you do.
据我所知 你是自从她第一脚踏进家门
From what I can gather, you resented her bitterly
就对她是恨之入骨
ever since you first set foot in this house.
可我想破脑袋都想不明白到底是为什么
But I can’t for the life of me understand it why?
她是那么可爱的小孩
She’s such a sweet child.
您说是就是吧 女士
If you say so, madam.
难道说 你不这样认为
You mean, you don’t think so?
我认为 女士
I think, madam..
…这孩子有着相当出色的
…the child has a quite remarkable facility
取得人们信任的天赋
for making people believe she is.
不过至于说是真的假的…是否属实 女士
‘As to whether or not… any of it is genuine, madam’
这方面 我更信任自己的判断 谢谢
On that, I prefer to get my own counsel, thank you.
真为你感到遗憾 罗德迈尔
I feel sorry for you, Rottenmeier.
怎么了 女士
Why, madam?
以为我能看到人类的本质
Because I see people as they really are.
你是如何能看的出来我们所有人都看不出来的东西的
What can you possibly see in her that none of the rest of us can?
除非 是啊 一直以来
Unless, of course, it’s yourself..
…都只是你自己