早上好 布莱克先生 我是阿曼达
Good morning, Mr Blake. My name’s Amanda.
今天我想问您几个问题
I’ve got a couple of questions here for you today
以评估您是否有获得就业支持津贴的资格
to establish your eligibility for Employment Support Allowance.
不会占用您太多时间
It won’t take up much of your time.
首先 我想请问
Could I just ask firstly,
您是否能独自行走50米以上
can you walk more than 50 metres unassisted by any other person?
-能 -好的
– Yes. -Okay.
您是否能举起两边手臂
Can you raise either arm
就像将物品放入上衣口袋的动作
as if to put something in your top pocket?
这我已经在你们52页的表格里填过了
I’ve filled this in already on your 52-page form.
是的 您已经填写过了
Yeah, I can see that you have
但不好意思 您的答案并不明确
but, unfortunately, I couldn’t make out what you had said there.
可以
Yes.
您是否能把双臂举过头顶
Can you raise either arm to the top of your head
就像戴上帽子的动作
as if you are putting on a hat?
我说过了 我的手和脚没有毛病
I’ve telt you, there’s nowt wrong with me arms and legs.
请您直接回答问题 好吗
Could you just answer the question, please.
你明明有我的医疗记录
Well, you’ve got me medical records.
能不能就谈我的心脏问题
Can we just talk about me heart?
请您直接回答问题 好吗
D’you think you could just answer these questions?
好吧
Okay.
所以您是可以自己戴上帽子吗
So was that a yes, that you can put a hat on your head?
-可以 -好的
– Yes. -Okay, that’s great.
您按键是否有困难 比如电♥话♥拨号♥
Can you press a button such as a telephone keypad?
我手指也没毛病啊
There’s nowt wrong with me fingers either.
怎么离我的心脏越来越远了
I mean, we’re getting farther and farther away from me heart.
请您回答问题 谢谢配合
If we could just keep to these questions, thank you.
您在向陌生人传达简单信息时
Do you have any significant difficulty
是否有较大的困难
conveying a simple message to strangers?
有 我反复跟你说我的心脏问题
Yes. Yes, it’s me fucking heart.
可你就是不听啊
I ‘m trying to tell you but you’ll not listen.
布莱克先生 如果您再使用这种语气
Mr Blake, if you continue to speak to us like that
会直接影响您的评估结果
that’s not gonna be very helpful for your assessment.
请您直接回答问题
If you could just answer the question, please.
-好吧 -好的
– Yes. -Okay.
您是否曾出现过
Do you ever experience any loss of control leading
严重排便失禁情况
to extensive evacuation of the bowel?
没有 但咱要再这么兜圈子
No. But I cannot guarantee
我就真要失禁了
there won’t be a first if we divvent get to the point.
您是否可以独♥立♥设置闹钟
Can you complete a simple task of setting an alarm clock?
上帝啊 当然可以
Oh, Jesus. Yes.
能问你个问题吗 你有行医资格吗
Can I ask you a question? Are you medically qualified?
我是由政♥府♥就业和养老金部
I’m a health care professional
指派的医保专业人员
appointed by the Department of Work and Pensions
负责审核就业支持津贴的获取资格
to carry out assessments for Employment and Support Allowance.
但刚才等候室里有个哥们
But there was a bloke out in the, er, in the waiting room,
他说你们其实是一家美国公♥司♥
he says that you work for an American company.
我们公♥司♥是政♥府♥官方授权的
Our company’s been appointed by the Government.
你是护士吗 还是医生
Are you a nurse? Are you a doctor?
我是一名医保专业人员
I’m a health care professional.
听着 我犯过一次严重的心脏病
Listen, I’ve had a major heart attack.
差点从施工架上摔下来
I nearly fell off the scaffolding.
我也想赶紧回到工作岗位
I wanna get back to work, too.
行行好 能不能谈谈我的心脏
Now, please, can we talk about me heart?
别老纠结我的屁♥股♥ 我排便通畅得很
Forget about me arse, that works a dream.
译名: 我是布莱克
派普 你个懒鬼
Piper, you lazy bastard.
赶紧起床干点家务
Will you get out of bed and do some housework!
老中
China!
老中
China!
不好意思 丹
Sorry, Dan,
我刚收到工作短♥信♥ 要迟到了
just got a text to go to work. I’m late.
玛莎拉咖喱鸡块好吃吗
Did you enjoy your chicken tikka masala?
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
这味儿直往我鼻子里窜
Cos I can bloody smell it.
我说过多少次了
How many times have I told you
不要把垃圾留在门口
about leaving rubbish lying about the place,
臭烘烘的
stinking it up?
我待会倒行吗 要迟到了
Can I dump it later? I’m running late.
不行 现在就倒
No. Now!

Dan…
我想请你帮个忙
Erm, I’ve got a big favour to ask
我在等一个很重要的包裹
I’m expecting a package. Really important.
我调班了 收件时我不会在家
They’ve changed my hours, so I won’t be in.
你能帮我留意一下快递员吗
Can you keep an eye out for the postman?
除非你发誓 不再乱放垃圾
If you swear nae more rubbish.
-接住 -你小子敢
– Catch! -Don’t you fucking dare.
-我一脚把你踹到外太空 -行行
– I’ll kick your arse into next week. -Okay.
介倒霉孩子
Daft as a bloody brush.
我什么时候能回去工作
When can I go back to work?
现在肯定不行
Ah, not yet, that’s for certain.
但你正在恢复
You’re making progress.
要保持相同的药量
I think if we just continue you on the same dosage.
继续做复健练习
And, yeah, rehab exercise.
看能不能提高心脏的供血能力
We’ll see if we can the pumping capacity to increase.
-好 -很可能会哦
– Yeah. -And it might.
如果没有
But if not,
就要装一个心脏除颤器
we might need to look at fitting you with a defibrillator.
坚持锻炼和走动
Keep up with the exercise, keep moving.
会恢复得更快
That’s gonna build you up.
同时也需要多休息
But you need to be rested as well.
我可是个夜猫子呢
Well, I’m a bit of a night owl, you know.
以前照顾老婆时养成的习惯
I got into the habit when I was looking after the missus
在她去世以前
before she passed away.
最近怎么样
How you doing, son? How you doing?
-还行吧 -心脏挺得住吧
– All right. -How’s the old ticker?
壮年一去不复返啊
Ah, you know, me marathon days are over.
没事 一两个月就能康复了
But, you know, I’ll be fine in a month or two.
别碰壮♥阳♥药♥啊
Ah, well, be leaving that Viagra alone.
我全给你留着呢
I’ll keep it for you, shall I?
是啊 反正你也用不上
Aye, I probably need it more than you.
有没有想拿走的东西
Right, well, owt you want here?
-你看看 -这块不错
– Have a look -Oh, that’s nice, aye.
梅兰蒂木
Meranti, aye,
正宗的非洲梅兰蒂木 好得很
African Meranti. It’s great, man.
你还会回弗格森的公♥司♥吗
So, er, d’you reckon you’ll get back to Ferguson’s?
看有没有活干吧
Depends on the work, I suppose.
你也知道 最近不太景气
I mean, you know what it’s like. It’s up and down.
是啊
Aye, well.
你一定要看看这个
Gotta see this.
就是这个
There you go.
这活儿做得讲究啊
Oh, that’s a lovely piece.
我叫手下的人给你带一块过去
Aye, I’ll have the… I’ll have the lads drop it by for you.
你身体没事吧
Erm, are you all right?
在恢复了
I’m on the mend.
买♥♥东西的事交给我吧
I mean, I can get your shopping sorted out for you, you know.
帮你拎点重东西 举手之劳
Like, the heavy stuff and that, like, it’s nae bother.
谢了乔 我还是想多活动活动
Thanks, Joe. You know, I like to get out and about.
至少不闲着
Gives us something to do.
有困难就说话
Well, give us a shout if you need anything.
我说真的
I mean, I mean that.
你可真把我们吓得不轻
You, you gave us a big fright, you know.
BBC电台四频道
BBC Radio Four,
现在时间12点48分
it’s twelve minutes to 1:00.
气象局代表海事和海岸警卫队
Now the shipping forecast, issued by the Met Office
现在播送海域天气预报
on behalf of the Maritime and Coastguard Agency
气象发布时间
at double
10月20日星期二 0点15分
-O-1-5 on Tuesday the 20th of October.
在特拉法格有大风预警
There are warnings of gales in Trafalgar, Fitzroy…
请注意 本次通话可能会收取费用
Please be aware that this call may incur a charge.
您的通话费将由本人的电♥话♥公♥司♥收取

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!