You’re gonna be fine. You’re gonna be okay.
医生会把你治好 你不会有事
No!
不!
She won’t stop bleeding. Jesus. What happened?
她一直流血不止 天啊 怎么回事?
There was an accident. May I please use your phone?
出了车祸 我能借用电话吗?
Please use your phone? Yeah, sure.
我能借用电话吗? 当然了
Shit. I’m not getting a line. It happens in the rain.
该死 一下大雨电话就不通
The phone doesn’t work.
电话打不出去
St. Jude’s has 24 hour emergency, 30 miles east.
往东走三十里是圣朱德医院
Okay.
好的
You sit here, okay?
乖乖坐下来
Keep pressure on the wound. I’ll be back with an ambulance.
继续压着伤口 我去找救护车
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Sorry. It’s a step down from the Ramada, but it’ll have to do.
这里比连锁旅馆更糟 不过你得凑和凑和
I am not staying here. Are you out of your mind?
我才不住在这儿 你疯啦?
This is my car. You work for me. Get those bags back in this car now!
这是我的车 你是我的司机 快把袋子放回去
I understand the bleeding person has a medical condition, but so do I.
我知道她被车撞到一直流血 但我也是病人耶
My lung walls have depleted cilia. If I stay here, I could asphyxiate!
我有支气管扩张症 我待在这儿会窒息而死
No, please, please, please, please, please, please.
不要熄火 拜托拜托…
Please!
拜托!
Hey!
喂!
Stop. Please, please.
停车 求求你
Hi. I’m sorry, my car is stuck. Can I get a ride?
我的车泡水了 能搭便车吗?
Okay.
好的
“”存在与虚无” 沙特着”
You know you’re going east.
你往东开去
Hospital’s this way.
我要去医院
It’s flooded. I mean, it’s a dead end.
那儿淹大水 死路一条
Yeah, well, if you don’t mind, I gotta try.
没办法 我得试一试
Okay, that will be $30 cash, please.
三十元付现
Didn’t you use to be that actress?
你以前不是那个大明星吗?
Yes.
没错
Wow. Now, is that a nice room?
这房间好不好?
Because though I am leaving soon, I still would prefer a nice room.
虽然我很快就走 不过我还是要好房间
Your nicest…
最舒服的房间
if that is possible.
请你帮帮忙
Eight’s very cozy.
八号房很舒服
I tried to tell you.
我早就跟你说了
Hey! Hey, stop! There’s no way through.
快停车 你过不去
There’s no way through! No way through!
快停车 你过不去
Lou, wake up. What?
小路 醒醒 什么?
Cell phone.
手机
What? Do you have a cell phone?
什么? 你有手机吗?
Who wants to know?
你是谁呀?
There’s been an accident, a bad one. A lady’s hurt.
有位女士出车祸受重伤
We need a cell phone right now. Dude, slow down.
我需要一支手机 朋友 放轻松
First, we don’t know who you are. Second, we don’t see an accident…
老兄 我们又不认识你 也没看到有车祸
Listen to me, dude, I’m having a really fucked up, wet, bad fucking day.
给我听好 老兄 我今天衰毙了
So if you have a cell phone, give it to me now!
你有手机就马上给我
Dude, we don’t have a cell phone, so could you just let go of me now?!
我们没手机啦 快放开我
I need you to give me a lift in the other direction.
那就载我们到另一边
It’s flooded that way too. It’s worse than this.
另一边淹水的情况更严重
Ginny, pop the trunk. Let them in.
吉妮 打开后车厢 让他们上车
Let them in.
让他们上车
Hey. How you doing?
你好吗?
Phone still dead? Yeah. Where’s your Lincoln?
电话还是不通吗? 对 你的林肯房车呢?
Stuck in a run off two miles down the road. The other way’s fucked too.
在两里路外泡水 另一边也淹大水
The kids gave us a lift. The girl was stranded.
他们载我跟那位小姐一程
Is there another way out? Is she a hooker?
有别的捷径吗? 她是妓女吗?
Hey! Is there a back road?
到底有没有捷径?
Where do you think the water’s going? You wouldn’t get 500 feet.
雨这么大 你走不了五百尺
How’s the woman? I don’t know. They’re in number 4.
那位女士情况怎样? 我不晓得 他们在四号房
“乱葬冢”
I’m sorry. We don’t rent rooms by the hour.
抱歉 这儿不是给人休息的
Funny. You still serving food?
不好笑 这儿还有吃的吗?
Vending machines are around the corner. Go ahead.
转角有一台自动贩卖机 请自便
Rooms are 30 bucks in advance with picture ID. You need one room or two?
三十元付现 出示身份证
Excuse me. I was talking to you. I’d appreciate it if you looked at me.
你们要一间或两间? 我在跟你讲话 请你看着我
Well, I don’t like looking at trash.
我不喜欢看到贱货
We’re a little stuck here, George. I don’t think we can get out tonight.
我们被困在这儿 今晚走不了
She just keeps shaking. She’s in shock.
她一直发抖 她休克了
Let me take a look. What?
让我看看 什么?
Let me take a look.
让我看
Did your wife pack a sewing kit?
你太太有带针线盒吗?
No.
没有
No.
没有
Ginny, wait up.
吉妮 等一下
Six.
六号房
At least we got a good number.
至少这是幸运号码
Did you feel that? Feel what?
你有感觉到吗? 感觉到什么?
Cold.
一股寒意
Are you the manager?
你是老板吗?
Yeah.
是啊
I’m Officer Rhodes, Corrections. I’m transporting a prisoner here.
我是看守所的罗德警官 我在押解一名人犯
The law gives you the right to refuse us service…
你可以拒绝为我们服务
but the roads are flooded. I could use a room.
但是淹大水 我想要一间房间
It’s an emergency. You got a radio in that car?
这是紧急状况 你车上有无线电吗?
Who’s this? Limo driver, had an accident.
他是谁? 他是司机 出了车祸
I got a lady pretty banged up. I could use an ambulance.
有人受重伤 要叫救护车
Four four two requesting medical.
442号警车请求医疗协助
Four four two requesting medical.
442号警车请求医疗协助
Nothing. It’s been like this for the past hour.
没有讯号 一直都是这样
She’s losing a lot of blood. Got a first aid kit?
她失血过多 你有急救箱吗?
OK绷 Band Aids, that’s it.
只有
How about a needle and thread? Maybe in the diner.
你有针线吗? 餐厅搞不好有
I’ll get it. Locked up. Stay dry.
我去拿 你别出来
I’ll be back with your key. I’ll put you in 10.
我会给你钥匙 你住十号房
Okay, thanks. What do you got back there?
好 谢了 那是什么人?
Prison transfer.
押解人犯
Maybe when you get him situated, come to 4 and look at the lady.
你好了以后能不能到四号房?
I could use a second opinion. Yeah, sure.
我想请你看看伤患 没问题
Looks like you’re fucked.
你这下完蛋了
Shut up!
闭嘴
I wish I had beige. This is fine.
我没有肉色的线 没关系
Would have been better.
肉色会比较好
I gotta get the officer situated. Let me know if you need something.
我要去招呼那位警官 你有需要的话可以通知我
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
Where did you learn to do that?
你从哪儿学会这一套?
Pretty much where you’re standing.
像你这样边看边学的
Hey, is the…?
那个…
The little boy, is he all right?
那个小朋友没事吧?
He hasn’t said a word since the accident.
车祸后他一句话也没说
No, no, no. He doesn’t talk much ever since the….
他没事 他很少说话
I’m his stepfather.
我是他继父
His father….
他的生父…
Two years ago, he left.
两年前离家出走
Little temper problem.
他的脾气不好
Watch your step.
小心走
The furniture’s for shit.
沙发不牢靠
If you’re fixing to cuff him to something, the toilet’s bolted down.
要嘛就把他铐在马桶上面
Thank you so much for your assistance.
谢谢你的帮忙哦
It’s a good idea. Come on. I got stripes
好主意 来吧 我穿着一身囚衣
Stripes around my shoulders And these chains
我穿着一身囚衣
These chains They’re about to…
手铐脚镣真难受
Let’s go look at that lady.
我去看看那位女士
You get anyone? What?
找到人吗? 什么?
Did you get through? No, not yet.
无线电接通了吗? 还没有
Good stitch job.
你缝合得很好
Pulse is shallow, but steady. Keep her comfortable.
脉搏弱却很稳 尽量让她舒服
We should take turns on the radio, if that’s all right.
我们可以轮流用无线电
No, it’s not. I can manage.
不用了 我可以
You gonna arrest me, officer?
警察先生 你要抓我吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!