Lord, I’m 500 miles
五百公里
Away from home
背井离乡 渐行渐远
Away from home, away from home
我已离乡
Lord, I’m 500 miles
五百公里
Away from home
衣不蔽体
Not a shirt on my back
身无分文
Not a penny to my name
仁慈的主啊 漫漫长路
Lord, I can’t go back home
我无法回去
this a-way
什么情况
What?
渐行渐远 渐远渐行
This a-way, this a-way
仁慈的主啊 漫漫长路
Lord, I can’t go back home
我无法回去
This a-way
如果错过我的列车
If you miss the train I’m on
你应知道我已离去
You will know that I am gone
他们不错啊
Boy, they’re not bad.
你会听到汽笛声起
You can hear the whistle blow
那个珍
That Jean,
在百里之外
A hundred miles
我想上她
I’d like to fuck her.
一百里啊 一百里
A hundred miles, a hundred miles
你会听到汽笛声起
You can hear the whistle blow
在百里之外
A hundred miles
抱歉
Sorry.
天还早 我不想吵醒你们
It’s early. I tried not to wake anyone.
真好吃
Well, that was very good.
下一步什么打算
What’s next?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你有常驻的地方吗
Do you plug yourself in somewhere?

No.
该报到了
Well, report for duty.
回迪克斯堡
Back to Fort Dix.
他们要把你训练成杀人机器吗
They making you a killing machine?
不是 大概跟你想的不一样
No, it’s probably different from what you imagine.
我们是有条令条例的 就是你说的那个
There’s the discipline, which is what you’re referring to.
我得跟那个走
I thrive on that.
武器只是工作的一部分
Weaponry is part of the job.
我不喜欢武器
Armaments are not my thing.
甚至不赞成玩军事玩具
I don’t even approve of war toys.
你想一直从军吗
Is it a career?
不不 我再干几个月就退伍
No, no. I get out in a few months.
巴德·格罗斯曼说过想捧我
Bud Grossman has expressed interest in representing me.
巴德·格罗斯曼
Bud Grossman?
他是个什么样的人
What’s he like?
格罗斯曼先生人很好 很支持我
Mr. Grossman is a wonderful man. He’s been very supportive.
我上次从德国回来休假的时候
I played at his club in Chicago on my last furlough,
在他芝加哥的俱乐部表演
right after I got back from Germany.
你见到猫王了吗
Did you meet Elvis?
埃尔维斯·普雷斯利 猫王 曾经在德国美军基地服役
没有 所有人都这么问我
No. Everyone asks that.
没 我没见到列兵普雷斯利
No, I did not meet Private Presley.
所以说你在号♥角之门表演过
So you played at the Gate of Horn.
号♥角之门 20世纪五六十年代美国芝加哥著名乡村音乐俱乐部
很多明星在此成名
没错
Yes.
我觉得 格罗斯曼先生喜欢我的表演
Mr. Grossman liked what he saw, I guess.
他觉得我很有前途
He thinks I can have a career.
替我谢谢吉姆和珍
Thank Jim and Jean for me.
拜拜
So long.
你叫什么名字来着
What’s your name again?
我去
Oh, shit.
别跑 别跑
No. No.
擦 他妈的 混♥蛋♥
Fuck. Goddamn it. Oh, shit.

Fuck.
我去 猫
Shit. Cat.
操 猫猫
Fuck. Kitty?
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Fuck. Fuck.
拜托你安静点 混♥蛋♥
Thanks for keeping quiet, asshole.
我快冻死了 我们谈谈
I’m freezing. Can we talk?
这里不行 操♥你♥妈♥的
Not here. Fuck you.
你说什么 要哪样啊
I’m sorry, which?
是出去还是操你
“Out” Or “Fuck you”?
我们出去吧 我能穿一下吉姆的外套吗
Let’s go out. Can I borrow Jim’s coat?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你不知道那是不是我的
You don’t know if it’s mine?
不知道 我怎么知道
No. How would I know?
-那也许是吉姆的 -没错 混♥蛋♥
– So it could be Jim’s. – Yes, asshole.
等等 不论是谁的你都不想要吗
Wait, you don’t want it either way?
说明白点
To be clear.
明白告诉你 混♥蛋♥ 你就他妈的混♥蛋♥
To be clear, asshole, you fucking asshole,
如果是吉姆的孩子 我很想留下
I want very much to have it if it’s Jim’s. That’s what I want.
但是我不确定 你把事情都搞砸了
But since I don’t know, you not only fucked things up
跟我上♥床♥ 可能让我怀了孕
by fucking me and maybe making me pregnant,
孩子是不是你的 我也没法知道
but even if it’s not yours, I can’t know that.
所以我得打掉他 尽管他可能很好
So I have to get rid of what might be a perfectly fine baby,
我可能会很喜欢
a baby I want,
因为你碰过的东西都变成了垃圾
because everything you touch turns to shit.
就像迈达斯国王的白♥痴♥弟弟
Like King Midas’s idiot brother.
迈达斯被酒神赐予点♥金♥术 碰到任何东西都成金子
他的白♥痴♥弟弟就是碰到任何东西都成垃圾
好吧
Well, okay.
我明白了
I see.
你有认识的医生 对吧
You know a doctor, right?
是的
Yes.
什么时候认识的
From when?
不管了 是黛安吗
Whatever, Diane?

Yes.
-费用你会付的吧 -会
– And you’ll pay for it? – Yes.
当然 千万别告诉吉姆
Don’t tell Jim, obviously.
我应该让你戴两个套套的
I should’ve had you wear double condoms.
一开始我们就不应该发♥生♥关♥系♥
Well, we shouldn’t have done it in the first place,
但如果你还要做的话
but if you ever do it again,
虽然为所有的女人好 你不该再乱搞
which as a favor to women everywhere, you should not,
但如果你还是要做 千万要戴两个套子
but if you do, you should be wearing condom on condom,
然后再用绝缘胶带缠一圈
and then wrap it in electrical tape.
其实你就应该把自己装个超级大套套里
You should just walk around always inside a great big condom
-因为你就是坨屎 -好吧
– because you are shit. – Okay.
你就不该跟任何活的东西接触
You should not be in contact with any living thing,
那么混♥蛋♥
being shit.
你有没有听过一句话 一个巴掌拍不响
Have you ever heard the expression, “It takes two to tango”?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
看来我们应该
Well, I could say we should talk about this
等你消消气再谈这事
when you’re less angry,
不过那得是…
but that would be…
那得是…
That would be…
-那得是什么时候呢 -去你♥妈♥的♥
– When would that be? – Fuck you.
我想念麦克
I miss Mike.
我能求你帮个忙吗
Can I ask you for a favor?
搞笑呢吧
You’re joking.
不是为我 是为了格非恩家
It’s not for me, it’s for the Gorfeins.
他们的猫跑了
Their cat got out.
你能不能别关防火窗
Could you leave the fire-escape window open?
现在是冬天
It’s winter.
只要留个缝 猫能钻进来就行
Just enough for the cat to squeeze back in?
它可能会回来
It could come back.
回我家吗 它只在那儿待了六个小时
To our apartment? It was there, like, six hours.
为什么会回那儿去
Why would it come back there?
我不知道 我他妈又不是猫
I don’t know, I’m not a fucking cat.
你想想 我把他们那该死的猫弄丢了
Think about it. I lost their fucking cat.
我觉得很抱歉
I feel bad about it.
就为这个抱歉
That’s what you feel bad about?
你好
Hello.
你的外套呢
Where’s your coat?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!