根据真人真事改编
卢西安·卡尔 18岁
自杀未遂 吸入煤气
送院人:戴维·卡默勒
第一监护人
在校生对杀人同学保持沉默
对于杀人控诉态度随意
未交保释金 仍关押狱中
地区检察官詹姆士·斯宾塞办公室
存疑的夜
存疑的夜 艾伦·金斯伯格 作
小惠特曼 就这样写 继续写
斯蒂夫斯教授
通过将戴维·卡默勒描绘成同性恋纠缠者,
卢西安·卡尔被判一级过失杀人罪.
他在少管所服刑18个月.
之后 他在美国合众国际社担任编辑一职 直到2005年去世.
他结过两次婚 育有三名子女.
伊蒂·帕克家保释了杰克·凯鲁亚克,前提是他们结婚并搬去密歇根州.
因为思念纽约好友 他和妻子离了婚并踏上了一段旅程
而这正促使了他小说《在路上》的成书.
威廉·巴罗斯抛弃了家庭 在纽约过着罪恶的生活.
这段生活被记载在他的小说《瘾君子》和《裸体午餐》中.
他与杰克合写了第一本关于戴维·卡默勒谋杀案的小说.
该书被出版商封存了60多年都未出版.
在被哥伦比亚大学开除后 艾伦·金斯伯格成为了美国史上获奖最多的诗人之一.
他将他的第一本出版物《嚎叫》献给卢西安·卡尔.
作为回应 卢西安要求在以后的再版中隐去他的名字.
* 安坐蓝椅上
* On little blue chairs
* 不似孔雀台
* Not like a ballroom
* 不要回头仰望太阳
* Don’t look back into the sun
* 不要回头仰望太阳
* Don’t look back into the sun
* 摧残花瓣泪…
* And crush it till the petals…
* 尔后
* And then
* 方寸心自足
* A small room, a hall room
* 放我走!
* Let me go!
* 放我走!
* Let me go!
* 改观之前
* Before the transformation takes
* 黑军压城拥路行
* Harlem soldiers on the ground
* 举步往
* Just direct your feet
* 军营寨前灯烛下
* Underneath the lantern by the barrack gate
* 君常折人好玫瑰
* You always take the sweetest rose
* 君好佳人莲步语
* You like my walk You like my talk
* 君喜伊人巧笑姿
* You like my smile You like my style
* 开头急奏 结尾放缓
* It started fast but it ends so slow
* 可闻窣窣细碎声
* Can’t you hear that pitter pat?
* 来日得蓝屋
* We’ll have a blue room
* 龙行虎步
* On parade
* 密密缝嫁衣
* You sew your trousseau
* 明珠暗投 孜孜不倦
* You’ve cast your pearls but now you’re on the run
* 难承之咒
* Got a curse I cannot lift
* 你的时代已然到来
* Now you know that your time has come
* 哦 不
* Oh, no
* 哦 不!
* Oh, no
* 哦 不
* Oh, no
* 哦 不
* Oh, no
* 哦 朋友你依然未变
* Oh, my friend, you haven’t changed
* 驱走悲伤
* Transfer my tragedy
* 取衣正冠出
* Grab your coat and get your hat
* 全部时光 回忆是你
* And all the time it just reminded me of you
* 却道不远
* But I bet we wouldn’t get too far
* 仍忆伊人盼君来
* Darling, I remember the way you used to wait
* 日日若佳节
* Where every day’s a holiday
* 若卿昨夜
* If I broke
* 若是君愿执手如昆仑
* If you want to shake my hand like they do it in Harlem
* 伤心泪
* Your heart last night
* 深呼吸
* Breathe in
* 深呼吸
* Breathe in
* 生如夏花美
* Life can be so sweet
* 盛放艳阳道路边
* On the sunny side of the street
* 是君步履欢快语
* And that happy tune is your step
* 是为行军步鏦鏦
* The sound of marching men
* 是伊侧耳柔声语
* ‘Twas there that you whispered tenderly
* 他们不愿谅解 也不愿放手
* And they’ll never forgive you but they won’t let you go
* 他们不愿谅解 也不愿放手
* And they’ll never forgive you but they won’t let you go
* 他们不愿谅解 也不愿放手
* And they’ll never forgive you but they won’t let you go
* 他们曾说你没未来
* And they said it would never come for you
* 他们演奏 死亡舞曲
* But when they played that song at the Death Disco
* 她不愿谅解 也不愿放手
* She’ll never forgive you but she won’t let you go
* 她不愿谅解 也不愿放手
* She’ll never forgive you but she won’t let you go
* 她不愿谅解 也不愿放手
* She’ll never forgive you but she won’t let you go
* 掏尽鱼脏 心潮难已
* Gotta gut that fish * My mind’s aflame
* 偷车疾驰
* We could jet in a stolen car
* 玩伴女郎
* Say, say, my playmate
* 唯把忧愁留
* Leave your worries on the doorstep
* 唯有君以一行示
* Well, there’s only one way to show it!
* 为何不与伊人知
* Well, why don’t you make me know it?
* 为何自持
* Won’t you lay your hands on me
* 我想你已亲身体会
* And I know you got a taste for it, too
* 细言结爱百年月
* That you loved me You’d always be
* 现于日尽
* Shines when the sunset shifts
* 新屋迁鸾凤
* A new room for two room
* 血欲之求 悉数殆尽
* Its blood lust tanks and crave gets slaked
* 烟雾绕清闲
* Where I can smoke my pipe away
* 艳阳街边
* To the sunny side of the street
* 耶!
* Yeah!
* 一切谎言 拯救了谁?
* And all the lies you said, who did you save?
* 映我之弊
* Mirror my malady
* 远处闻声跫跫然
* In the distance I heard a sound
* 月满之时 打破框架
* When the moon is round and full Gotta bust that box
* 造型邋遢 生活迥异
* You’re looking rough and living strange
* 执手到白头
* We will thrive on Keep alive on
* 只因良人伴
* Because you’re married to me
* 只缘至爱本是卿
* It’s because I love you most…
有些事
Some things,
一旦你爱过
once you’ve loved them,
便永驻于心
become yours forever.
若你尝试摆脱
And if you try to let them go
他们终会回来
they only circle back and return to you.
成为你的一部分
They become part of who you are.
“或是毁灭你”
“Or they destroy you.”
这不能拿给别人看
You can’t show this to anyone.
那就说出真♥相♥ 卢
Then tell the truth, Lu.
你根本不在场
You weren’t even there.
这是你想象中的事实
It’s your truth. It’s fiction.
你也想摆脱他 是你让他来找我的
You wanted him gone, too. You sent him to me.
求求你 这会害死我的
Please. You’ll kill me with that.
艾伦!
Allen!
不 艾伦!
No. Allen!
不要 不!
Don’t. No!
不要!
Don’t!
今日世界新闻
World News Today.
今天白天 美国轰炸机又开始忙碌了
American daylight bombers were busy again today.
在法国持续空袭
have continued the air offensive
给沿海德国设施予以重击
with another sock at German coastal installations in France.
泥泞道路正阻碍俄♥国♥♥军♥队
Mud and slush are hampering the Russian armies
从爱沙尼亚到黑海的行进
from Estonia to the Black Sea,
但德国报道 大批新苏联红军向罗马尼亚挺进
but the Germans report a big new Red Army push toward Romania.
土耳其发回报道
A dispatch from Turkey says the Germans
德国已开始新一轮
have begun another general offensive
对南斯拉夫游击队的总攻
against the Yugoslav partisans,
太平洋区域 美国♥军♥队在洛斯内格罗斯岛…
and, in the Pacific, American troops on Los Negros fought a…
呃…有我的信么?
Uh… Any mail come for me?
怎么了?在等谁的信么?
Why? Are you expecting something?
没 没有
No. No.
我就说没用
I told you it wouldn’t work.
妈?
Mom?
带我逃出这儿
You gotta get me outta here.
我洗澡时 他把窗户钉死了
He nailed the window shut while I was in the bath.
爸没钉窗户 妈
Dad didn’t do that, Mom.
是我钉的 因为你举止反常
I nailed the windows because you’re not right.
他在墙里布了线 来偷听你说话
He can hear you. He got wires in the walls.
你需要休息 清醒下头脑
You have to rest, clear your head.
还想回精神院?
Do you want to go back to Greystone?