我要抓到你 我要抓到你
I’m gonna get you. I am gonna get you!
我要抓到你 我要抓到你
I’m gonna get you, I’m gonna get you!
我要抓到你
I’m gonna get you.
看是谁要抓到你了 是谁要抓到你了
Who’s got you? Who’s gonna get you?
看是谁要抓到你了 是谁要抓到你了
Who’s gonna get you? Yeah. Who’s gonna get you?
犀牛大♥师♥
Master Rhino.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What’s wrong?
你们好
Hello.
各位 各位
Guys, guys.
你们肯定想不到刚刚谁来了
You’re never gonna guess who just showed up.
给你们一百万年都猜不到
Not in a million years.
你们猜猜看
You just try.
你爹
Your father!
你们怎么猜到的
How did you just guess that?
等一下 当然了
Oh, wait a second. Oh, yeah, of course.
因为我们长得一模一样
We look exactly the same.
爸 和我的朋友们打个招呼
Dad, say hi to my friends.
螳螂 悍娇虎 金猴 仙鹤和灵蛇
Mantis, Tigress, Monkey, Crane, and Viper.
-你是灵蛇吗 -我是金猴 先生
– Oh, Viper, was it? – Monkey, sir.
他们是我最好的朋友 而这位…
They’re kind of my best friends. And this…
这位就是师♥父♥ 传奇
This is master shifu. Legend.
见到您深感荣幸 熊猫大♥师♥
Uh… it is an honor to meet you, Master Panda.
不如请你父亲到训练场
Perhaps your father would care to join us
参观一下
in the training hall.
令郎有课要授
Your son will be teaching the class.
他肯定很累了
I’m sure he’s tired.
他肯定很累了 他很累了
I’m sure you’re tired. He’s tired.
我带他去雅菊间
I’m gonna show him to the Chrysanthemum Suite.
累吗 我还好啊
What, tired? No, I’m fine.
我很想看你上课的
I would love to watch you teach.
相信我 还不如看我们…
Trust me, it’ll be more fun just to watch me…
打架啦
Fight!
什么情况
What is that?
山谷受袭
The valley’s under attack.
儿子 什么情况
Son? Under attack?
这简直太棒了
This is perfect!
现在你就知道
Now you can see what being
神龙大侠到底是干什么的了
the Dragon Warrior’s all about!
跟我来
Follow me!
正义之敌 准备接招吧
Enemies of justice, prepare for war!
这是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
这些绿绿的是什么东西
What’s the deal with the green guys?
某种玉僵尸吧
Some kind of Jade zombies.
玉僵尸
Jade zombies?
玉尸 呸呸呸
Jombies! Jinx!
莲花 小心啊
Lotus, be careful!
没事的 爸爸 这是家常便饭
It’s okay, dad, I do this every day!
我认识这些家伙
I recognize these guys.
他们是獾兄獾弟
The Master Badger twins,
绝招是双棍齐下
with their crushing double-gong technique!
对 就是这个
Yeah, that’s the one!
而那个家伙是
And that guy is…
不会吧 是豪猪大♥师♥
No! Master Porcupine!
我以为他一百年前就死了呢
I thought he died a hundred years ago.
这些人都是传说啊
These guys are legend!
快给我们来张速写
Get a quick sketch of us.
画到了吗 你画到了吗
Did you get it? Did you get it?
我竟然闭眼了
Oh, I blinked.
能再来一张吗
Can we get another one?
我被豪猪大♥师♥掐脖子了
I’m being choked by Master Porcupine.
真是太帅了
This is so cool.
看 这不就是你吗
Oh, look. It’s you!
阿宝 集中精神
Po, focus!
“来自上天的消息”
“Message from the universe.”
我给你条来自上天的消息
I’ll give you a message from the universe.
离我儿子远点
Stay away from my son!
抱歉 爸爸 我等下会收拾干净的
Sorry, dad. I’ll clean up later.
别用好锅
Not my good pan!
要不拿这个吧
Uh, take this one.
莲花 当心
Lotus! Watch out!
爸爸 让你见识一下我的包子连环炮
Dad, check out my dumplings of doom.
抓住你们了
Gotcha.
我看到你了
I see you.
你的气很快就会归我所有了
Your chi will soon be mine.
-他是在跟我说话吗 -你说哪个
– Is he talking to me? – Which one?
他们都在说话
They’re all talking.
对哦 还真是 好吓人
Whoa, you’re right. That’s so scary.
要不咱们也试试 吓回去
We should try that, too. Maybe it’d be scary back at them.
可以 但我们得先想想要说啥
Okay, but we gotta plan what we’re gonna say first.
不然的话就不是吓人 而是蠢了
Otherwise, it won’t be scary. It’ll just be stupid.
不是他们在跟你说话 白♥痴♥
It’s not them talking, you idiots!
是我在借他们说话 我是天煞
It’s me talking through them. Kai!

Who?
好了好了 够了
Okay, okay, okay. Enough.
-你看到了吗 -发生什么事了
– Did you see that? – What just happened?
绿色的烟 噗地一下就消失了
The green smoke, just poof! And then poof!
师♥父♥ 那是什么
Shifu, what was that?
天煞 天煞 天煞…
Kai… Kai… Kai…
不知道 没听说过
Nope, never heard of him.
天煞 天煞…
Kai… Kai…
在哪里
Where is it?
这里卷宗太多了 我什么都找不到
There’s so much wisdom in here, I can’t find anything.
找到了
Yes!
看仔细了
Behold.
所有的答案都在这里了
All the answers will be found within.
什么 竟然是空的
What? It’s blank?
开什么玩笑 又来
Are you kidding me? Not again.
等等 等一下 不好意思
Wait, wait, hold on. Sorry.
好了 有了
Oh, okay. Here we go.
这是乌龟的笔迹
It is written in Oogway’s hand.
“很久之前 我有个兄弟”
“Long ago, I had a brother…”
乌龟竟然有兄弟
Oogway had a brother?
结拜的 抱歉 忘了说是结拜兄弟
“In arms. In arms.” Sorry. He says, “Brother-in-arms.”
你要不一次性都打开看看吧
Maybe you should just unroll it all at once?
“我曾是个统领千军壮志凌云的年轻战士
“I was an ambitious young warrior leading a great army.”
同我并肩作战的 是天煞
And fighting by my side was Kai…
我的挚友
my closest friend.
某天 我们遭遇埋伏
One day, we were ambushed.
我身受重伤
I was badly wounded.
我的朋友背着我走了几天 寻求帮助
My friend carried me for days, looking for help…
直到我们来到个隐于群山之上的
until we came to a secret village…
秘密的村庄
high in the mountains.
一个古老的医庄
An ancient place of healing.
熊猫村
A village of pandas.
熊猫吗
Pandas?
是的 熊猫
Yes, pandas.
熊猫借气的力量治好了我的伤
Pandas who used the power of chi to heal me.
还教会我如何运气
They taught me how to give chi.
但天煞想把这种力量
Oh, but Kai wanted the power
据为己有
all to himself.
他发现气可以给予 也可以被夺走
He saw that what could be given could also be taken.
我必须阻止他
I had to stop him.
我们打得地动天摇
Our battle shook the earth…
直到最后
Until, finally…
我将天煞逐入灵界
I banished Kai to the spirit realm.
若他重返凡界
Should he ever return to the mortal realm…
只有真正的气功大♥师♥才能阻止他
He can only be stopped by a true master of chi.
“真正的气功大♥师♥”
“True master of chi”?
像你这样的吗
Like you!
我 我连让花绽放都勉强
Me? I can barely make a flower bloom.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章功夫熊猫2
下一篇文章一条狗的使命
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!